Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22544

    Lavender SS

    With Anni gone at Lavender SS. Is there any reason to visit now?

  2. #22543

    Your Question.

    143XX Mundy Dr Suite 10XX, Noblesville, IN 460XX.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    Is this the newer (newer for me anyway) place near Jordan's & the smoke shop? Looked like the Firehouse was down as well, but that was after dark & at 40 mph.

  3. #22542

    Any help appreciated

    Evening gents and gentlemen, I will probably be staying in your city for the weekend upcoming and would love you to know any AMPs at all offering FS. Will be coming from Dayton as it got really dry here lately and wanting to take a mini vaca. Also if any places offer nuru massage as well. Highly appreciate and if need any info about the Dayton area feel free to ask me also. Thanks safe travel fellas.

  4. #22541

    Foot Massage place

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisea03  [View Original Post]
    They're still open.

    Sorry for the false information.
    Is this the newer (newer for me anyway) place near Jordan's & the smoke shop? Looked like the Firehouse was down as well, but that was after dark & at 40 mph.

  5. #22540
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagill  [View Original Post]
    Professional has refreshed two mts for December and while I doubt I go back I recommend for a one time visit. One is older but the other is mid 20's w very nice figure and very nice enhanced large B. I'm more of the build up and basic massage w an mt who is hot but oddly I get turned off when they offer the whole deal in the first two minutes which she did. So if you're into it, I recommend. For me I just enjoyed the lovely figure and the standard. Cute'ish! Could have used some braces but overall very lovely mt.
    I agree if she was more GFE I would go see her again. Good looking girl.

  6. #22539

    Any Non-Asian or Best Quality North Side?

    Same as title; looking for a quality AMP on the North (NE side?) with standard HE and 7/10+ or any Non-Asian places ideally on the North side too. DM me details if able and thank you in advanced!

  7. #22538

    Great massage

    Quote Originally Posted by MrElbows  [View Original Post]
    She's off Meridian on the south side, but only SS.
    I saw her a couple times for an incredible massage. Honestly, never even tried with her.

  8. #22537

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by DownwardDog  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had any luck with Amy? Her number came up on an old back page style post. Website has everything but location.

    I saw on post from 21 by Naughty169 on here showing Craigslist then searched and found some older stuff. I'm new so don't know how promising this is. Any help appreciated.

    https://www.perfectlypamperedmassage.net/
    She's off Meridian on the south side, but only SS.

  9. #22536

    Correction

    They're still open.

    Sorry for the false information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisea03  [View Original Post]
    I was told that New Foot may also be a victim of closure.

  10. #22535
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachalnik  [View Original Post]
    A & A is now closed. MT there texted me.
    If this is true, it is a sad day. I always liked that place.

  11. #22534
    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    A few weeks ago I noticed that Suite A (aka Scrubs, Shadeland and 71st) had their open light lit. Was going to stop during that week (Thursday or Friday), but of course for that particular day the lights were out. The lights were sometimes on after Thanksgiving, but not each time I'd pass on 465 and (when I do).

    Don't always take 465 and to home, today I did. Lights off. Anyone know what's up with Suite A?

    BCD.
    I wanted to go to the spa North in the strip mall, but noticed a few cars in the lot so passed on by.

    Drive to Scrubs and it was not good. From the road construction close by, to the way things appeared inside I should have left. Decided to do a half hour. Lulu gave a strong massage because she was a larger woman. She wanted 1. 4 for boom boom. I declined and got CBJ and left quickly. I am sure every monger has left a session asking. WTF was I thinking.

  12. #22533

    Closed

    I was told that New Foot may also be a victim of closure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nachalnik  [View Original Post]
    A & A is now closed. MT there texted me.

  13. #22532
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I agree that 350 is high for just a nuru but I would like to try it once. But I would only do it if the lady was the right body type and she provides A1 service with no games.
    I haven't seen but a few reviews on Kemi but her NURU is great at $$ Expensive but a true 1st class experience.

  14. #22531
    Quote Originally Posted by Football58  [View Original Post]
    Never seen Bobo so I called on my way over and they said she is going to Chicago tomorrow?

    I stopped by anyway and a white girl came out and said it's an hour wait for the girls and probably 30 minute wait for her.

    I ended up going to A&A next to McAllisters. Anna has a nice pair of large Bs and a nicely manicured cat. 50 for entry and 120 tip. Everything covered.
    A & A is now closed. MT there texted me.

  15. #22530

    Bait and switch

    I've had it happen twice, but both to my benefit.

    Remember the old Sunny in Avon? They had a tiny little thing named Jenny who was either into me, or an Academy Award level actress. I went in there one night and drew "Lisa". About ten minutes in, Jenny walks in. Conversation in Chinese, out goes Lisa. Forget the massage. 90 minutes, anything (and everything) I wanted.

    "Only me. No other girl. Only me. ".

    Odds are, she just remembered how well I tipped. She showed up at the PC Shop once while I was there. First time at an AMP I was asked if I wanted to go to the Islands.

    The other time was at Relax. I think the grannies were bored and decided to fight for the tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape