Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22489

    Bobo

    367X W 86th St, Indianapolis, IN 462XX.

    Quote Originally Posted by JadedMan  [View Original Post]
    Is bobo at Leslie spa on 86th.

  2. #22488

    Bobo

    Quote Originally Posted by Chisea03  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is, she sent me another picture of herself and asked me to come see her.
    Is bobo at Leslie spa on 86th.

  3. #22487

    Muffler

    Professional has refreshed two mts for December and while I doubt I go back I recommend for a one time visit. One is older but the other is mid 20's w very nice figure and very nice enhanced large B. I'm more of the build up and basic massage w an mt who is hot but oddly I get turned off when they offer the whole deal in the first two minutes which she did. So if you're into it, I recommend. For me I just enjoyed the lovely figure and the standard. Cute'ish! Could have used some braces but overall very lovely mt.

  4. #22486
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    I went to Sunflower south a couple days ago and walked in to find a new MT I have never seen anywhere. Short spinner with a short haircut dressed in a very short skirt. Looked very nice so I asked for an hour. Went to the room and when I was ready she walked in and started the rub. Pretty nice rub and started teasing the boys right away. She allowed feeling under the skirt and I was having fun and waiting for the real fun to start when another MT walked in and took over. I have never had that happen before. I recognized the new MT as being Coco. Coco seems to go between the "Eye" and Sunflower periodically. Coco proceeded to inform me that the first MT was having her monthly visitor and I accepted that and did not complain since I knew Coco is very good.

    Coco continued the rub and teasing and we finished the hour with BBJ and I was very satisfied. I just have never had a switch pulled on me before. Anyone else had this happen? I also want to go back and try to get the new MT. She was a "looker. " About 5 ft 2 in or so. Nice legs and pretty face. She left before I could see anything else so that is the best I can do. Has anyone else seen her?
    Don't know if it's what's going on here but I have seen where a new girl comes and won't do the deed. When I saw this happen, they let the girl work until a replacement showed up because they were short handed. In that case, the girl would stay if it's just a HJ but they'd switch if something else was wanted.

  5. #22485

    Helen at Tranquility

    Is she still there handing out Russian finishes? Looking for a huge rack and heard she uses hers well.

  6. #22484

    Swith plus bad Muffler shop experience

    I have had Coco switch at Eye for the same reason but in reverse. I know Coco pretty well and we usually start with the flip activities and then she does the full massage. She sent a new girl who was having her time in to finish the massage. Maybe that is an ease them in process at a new place?? Who knows, but like you said, Coco does a good job of taking care of business.

    I also had a bad somewhat switch scenario at Professional /"Muffler shop" on Sunday morning. Started with one lady who gave a half ass massage and at the flip she sent the other girl in to hard sell the 2 girls which I wasn't into or wanting. I had about $20 extra on me over the $140. So the second girl hopped on in get it done quick mode and the first lady leaned over for boob service. Everything was rushed and a hard upsell. Plus I got maybe 40 minutes of the hour I paid for. I was basically rushed out and they gave me attitude about bringing more money next time for two girls, which I never asked for or wanted. I won't be going back unless someone reports something has changed for the better. So much for me trying some of the old places again. Beware.

  7. #22483
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134
    Quote Originally Posted by Indylad  [View Original Post]
    I went to Sunflower south a couple days ago and walked in to find a new MT I have never seen anywhere. Short spinner with a short haircut dressed in a very short skirt. Looked very nice so I asked for an hour. Went to the room and when I was ready she walked in and started the rub. Pretty nice rub and started teasing the boys right away. She allowed feeling under the skirt and I was having fun and waiting for the real fun to start when another MT walked in and took over. I have never had that happen before. I recognized the new MT as being Coco. Coco seems to go between the "Eye" and Sunflower periodically. Coco proceeded to inform me that the first MT was having her monthly visitor and I accepted that and did not complain since I knew Coco is very good.

    Coco continued the rub and teasing and we finished the hour with BBJ and I was very satisfied. I just have never had a switch pulled on me before. Anyone else had this happen? I also want to go back and try to get the new MT. She was a "looker. " About 5 ft 2 in or so. Nice legs and pretty face. She left before I could see anything else so that is the best I can do. Has anyone else seen her?
    I got the other girl too about 2 weeks ago but she also told me that she was on her monthly gave me a good sensual massage. On flip gave me a good bbj and finished me by hand. She said boom boom next time. Left happy. One Benjamin for the deed.

  8. #22482

    Sunflower Switch

    I went to Sunflower south a couple days ago and walked in to find a new MT I have never seen anywhere. Short spinner with a short haircut dressed in a very short skirt. Looked very nice so I asked for an hour. Went to the room and when I was ready she walked in and started the rub. Pretty nice rub and started teasing the boys right away. She allowed feeling under the skirt and I was having fun and waiting for the real fun to start when another MT walked in and took over. I have never had that happen before. I recognized the new MT as being Coco. Coco seems to go between the "Eye" and Sunflower periodically. Coco proceeded to inform me that the first MT was having her monthly visitor and I accepted that and did not complain since I knew Coco is very good.

    Coco continued the rub and teasing and we finished the hour with BBJ and I was very satisfied. I just have never had a switch pulled on me before. Anyone else had this happen? I also want to go back and try to get the new MT. She was a "looker. " About 5 ft 2 in or so. Nice legs and pretty face. She left before I could see anything else so that is the best I can do. Has anyone else seen her?

  9. #22481

    Cozy in Castleton

    Hey guys, has anyone been to Cozy in Castleton recently? I heard there was a bust a few months back and saw they were still open. Anyone know anything?

  10. #22480

    Any Koreans MP?

    Coming to indy on business. Any good Korean AMPs?

    Thanks.

  11. #22479
    Why post if you are not willing to share? Just to show what a great time you had? So what! Come on here.

    Quote Originally Posted by MayTag4040  [View Original Post]
    Went there over weekend and saw Lulu, short story bjcimsw then milking for 1 minute nocover, best I ever had!

  12. #22478

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Texx4  [View Original Post]
    So since Tracie has been back I've only seen one review and it was less than stellar! Anyone else seen her? Worth the trip? Or should I just go see hippie chick again?
    If I recall the post, my experience was the same. Long strokes on the legs, then topless HE. Some butt rubbing, but no kitty, made it clear to me she was not the "old ways" Tracie. Not worth the repeat for me. But this was when she first came back. If she opened up the menu, I would repeat.

    Mike.

  13. #22477

    10 bucks

    Quote Originally Posted by FratBoy24  [View Original Post]
    5 years ago. 8 was the standard for BJ. Now $ is very in line with the rate.
    Back when I was a youngster in the 80's I spent 13 months in the ROK with Uncle Sam's Army. The base had a parlor and it was only 5 bucks for a happy ending. If you went to the Ville there were 9. Nightclubs when you could get BBFS for 10 bucks and all nighter for 20. Younger ones too. The older ones were 5 and hung out by the tracks. It was a good time to be a kid. I guess that's where my mongering started LOL.

  14. #22476

    What's your go-to spot right now?

    Hey lads, I've got some errands to run tomorrow on the other side of the 465 loop and thought I'd try a place outside of my usual spots.

    My typical go-to's have been Tranquil on 31, Lavender on 31, "Eh" Spa and Heathrow. I want to scout some new talent. Got any recommendations?

  15. #22475

    ZW Massage on Bash

    Quote Originally Posted by RubGuy80  [View Original Post]
    Looks like a new ownership on Bash. Curious if anyone's tried it, and what "platonic touch" means. Feel free to PM me.

    https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/...693386337.html
    ZW is not entirely new, and we'll say it is half new, because on CL you can also find Well Massage.

    Confused? Last summer Jenny and her friend Ima, both Chinese ladies, created ZW, then Jenny recently branched off on her to create Well, in Carmel, Jenny has many years of licensed legit massage under her belt, but I do not know about Ima's massages. Both are very nice legit ladies, worth it just for the massage but no typical finish so many on here discuss. They'd appreciate appointments if you really need a massage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape