Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 29313
-
12-09-23 18:33 #22533Senior Member

Posts: 97Closed
I was told that New Foot may also be a victim of closure.
Originally Posted by Nachalnik
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 15:11 #22532Senior Member

Posts: 526I haven't seen but a few reviews on Kemi but her NURU is great at $$ Expensive but a true 1st class experience.
Originally Posted by RufusFirefly
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 11:56 #22531Regular Member

Posts: 2A & A is now closed. MT there texted me.
Originally Posted by Football58
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 09:42 #22530Senior Member

Posts: 149Bait and switch
I've had it happen twice, but both to my benefit.
Remember the old Sunny in Avon? They had a tiny little thing named Jenny who was either into me, or an Academy Award level actress. I went in there one night and drew "Lisa". About ten minutes in, Jenny walks in. Conversation in Chinese, out goes Lisa. Forget the massage. 90 minutes, anything (and everything) I wanted.
"Only me. No other girl. Only me. ".
Odds are, she just remembered how well I tipped. She showed up at the PC Shop once while I was there. First time at an AMP I was asked if I wanted to go to the Islands.
The other time was at Relax. I think the grannies were bored and decided to fight for the tip.
-
12-09-23 06:09 #22529Banned Member

Posts: 619I would like to try nuru once
I agree that 350 is high for just a nuru but I would like to try it once. But I would only do it if the lady was the right body type and she provides A1 service with no games.
Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 02:08 #22528Senior Member

Posts: 153White girl at Bobo's
I saw a white girl there (pretty plane) Last year or early this year one weekend. She was asking a lot of questions: Who I have seen and what I have done with them. She was a bit to interested in details. Of course I told her the truth. That I had ever only had a massage there.
Originally Posted by AJBall
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 22:28 #22527Senior Member

Posts: 238Lola
I saw this and had to chime in as I have seen Lola a few times here and out east. Lovely sexy exotic woman who gives a great Nuru massage (real one). Very sexy and I must say worth the investment. She and I got along so well we would do some things she will not with other customers that involve orgasms for both and no condoms. I will let you sort this out in your heads.
Originally Posted by Texx4
[View Original Post]
Some folks ranting here have to chill and try different things before telling others they are stupid or whatever I am out of town or I would have seen here as well. She is chill.
-
12-08-23 20:30 #22526Senior Member

Posts: 1174Sometimes, if a girl is popular, the mamasan will suspect she's doing too much with the customers. In some cases they'll stop letting her take appointments.
Originally Posted by UnHungGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 19:42 #22525Regular Member

Posts: 13Pissed tf off
Went to Smile Friday after work. I text Lucy / Laura / and told her I would be there. When I got there the mommason said I can't see her that I had to see Anna. I like Anna but the other girl has always given me the GFE. I text her after to ask what happened and she told me the boss won't let her see me. Now, I've seen her every time I've been there. There has never been a problem and I have always been courteous. Anyone else have something like this happen?
-
12-08-23 19:33 #22524Senior Member

Posts: 753This has to be the case because I really want none of you guys to tell me that you are paying $350 for a massage with no extras on it. You can just go to a legit massage parlor and get you a package that comes with 3 of those for that amount. These Tryst massages I keep seeing are completely out of control. I don't give a shit if the chick massages you naked and rubs her tits in your face for some of them charging like $350+. Hell honestly, just go to the strip club and get the same thing, because I guarantee most of these chicks can't even give a good massage to save their lives. Might as well at least get some puss and tits grinding in your face if you're going to spend that amount on a half ass massage and them popping a tit out so you can see during the half ass massage. I wouldn't even pay that much for a NURU massage.
Originally Posted by Blah0621
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 18:17 #22523Senior Member

Posts: 344Agreed
I think that's Lola posting. Post history is just about praising her and defending her negative reviews.
Originally Posted by RunForGold
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 17:57 #22522Senior Member

Posts: 342No Way
Your comment is all that needs to be said.
Originally Posted by Texx4
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 13:02 #22521Senior Member

Posts: 50Worthy?
She should put her heart into it! $350 and no FS? That's ridiculous!
Originally Posted by BigJohnston76
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 07:42 #22520Senior Member

Posts: 104Body Balance
Have visited Lisa who has very little English but uses translator and Anne recently. Both are on the younger / smaller side than most AMP. Decent massage but not great. Both very friendly and giggly. Both did not change sheet and just straightened up the top paper from before and did not change that either.
-
12-07-23 23:38 #22519Senior Member

Posts: 64Smile review Rockville and 465
Stopped by and paid 40 for hhr. Very good hard massage, little teasing. Read about BBBJ so negotiated for that but didn't really negotiate price; paid her 80 and she got Yo business. Gave me a tootsie roll prior to the deed. Little weird. BBBJ turned into HJ to finish. Didn't seem too enthused for a BBBJCIM. Ok time, May repeat in the future.










Reply With Quote





