Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 1399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 33777
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27807

    Natick car dates

    Seen this girl in Natick last night decent blow did this swirl thing with her tongue witch was nice. Had a good looking set of tits on her cute butt. Just did a blow cost 1* Would repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...w/729912375757

  2. #27806

    Natick car date

    Saw this girl earlier gave a decent BJ did this swirl thing with her tongue when she went all the way down. Has a nice set of tits and grabbed her ass a bit was pretty good. Not bad 1** for it. https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...w/729912375757.

  3. #27805
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe  [View Original Post]
    Drug addict from revere. I talked with her on facebook when we met off seeking and blocked her, she's an idiot even though some other monger here thinks she's the greatest thing. But she always wants money. She will meet for less than 100 so her wanting and getting 400 is insane.
    She look like a streetwalker if she can't get business from any site. So she's worth $80 max but as you said. There's always someone overpaying thinking they will get good service.

  4. #27804

    Blackmail

    Wym blackmail? You didn't even compensate her for her time and travel? That's just rude af. You think her pics were not a true representation? You know that there's a lot of ways to protect yourself from that possibility right? From what I can tell, it seems you chose to trust her and see her without taking those precautions. I know her to be a good person. If you didn't think the original agreement was fair you could have renegotiated or at least compensated her for her troubles. I will say that she was clean when I saw her so maybe I have a skewed view. She tells me she's clean again now, but who can say for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    She texted me later saying she was going to tell police that I assaulted her.

  5. #27803

    Best juggs for titjob?

    Looking on my own and I'm not seeing much, milfs, bbws with nice huge juggs, double Ds, 38+. Looking to find a go to provider in the boston area. Let me know if you have someone in mind, feel free to drop reviews of who've you been with and please forward a link or number in the DMs!!

  6. #27802

    Seriously?

    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLovingMan  [View Original Post]
    Yeah not getting a response from the ad number. Oh well.
    The guys just showed proof to all of you this girl is trying to blackmail him and lie to the police and you want to see her because she's your type. Shows how desperate you are and you get zero pussy in your life.

  7. #27801
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    She texted me from a different number but the cashapp is her actual name. You can message her on the number on the ad.
    Yeah not getting a response from the ad number. Oh well.

  8. #27800
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeLovingMan  [View Original Post]
    That number from the screen shot isn't her number from her ad. Did she call you back from that new number? If so could you pm it to me as she is my type.
    She texted me from a different number but the cashapp is her actual name. You can message her on the number on the ad.

  9. #27799

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    She texted me later saying she was going to tell police that I assaulted her.
    Drug addict from revere. I talked with her on facebook when we met off seeking and blocked her, she's an idiot even though some other monger here thinks she's the greatest thing. But she always wants money. She will meet for less than 100 so her wanting and getting 400 is insane.

  10. #27798

    Tracking a provider's location

    Sometimes you can track a providers' movements from her ads. It you search for Ayiona on the Boston section of ListCrawler, this is what you get. I had asked about this lady before, as I didn't know if she was an actual woman. A TER review confirmed she was.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...?search=ayiona

    If you scroll down to Nov 14, you can see she was in Boston. Scrolling back up; she moved to Braintree; then she was Outcalls Only; then back in Braintree; then Outcalls; then back in Boston. She seems to keep losing her place to host, then regains it. I think I will try to meet up with her when she is someplace convenient.

  11. #27797

    Sorry about that but quick question

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    She texted me later saying she was going to tell police that I assaulted her.
    That number from the screen shot isn't her number from her ad. Did she call you back from that new number? If so could you pm it to me as she is my type.

  12. #27796

    Follow up blackmail

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, I really TOFTT tonight. Messaged this unknown girl and agreed on multiple sessions / hours.

    She wanted between 3. -4. After agreeing on a price, she continued to tell me she was on the way, 3 hours late before she finally called and arrived. When she did, I met this skelatore thing in the lobby, then decided to ditch her. After accidentally running into her again, I sat her down and explained that she kept me waiting for 3 hrs and looks nothing like her pictures so I'm just going to bed. Luckily the lobby was full so she didn't make a scene and had to leave. Avoid at all costs:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/342038123218
    She texted me later saying she was going to tell police that I assaulted her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9380.jpg‎  

  13. #27795

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, I really TOFTT tonight. Messaged this unknown girl and agreed on multiple sessions / hours.

    She wanted between 3. -4. After agreeing on a price, she continued to tell me she was on the way, 3 hours late before she finally called and arrived. When she did, I met this skelatore thing in the lobby, then decided to ditch her. After accidentally running into her again, I sat her down and explained that she kept me waiting for 3 hrs and looks nothing like her pictures so I'm just going to bed. Luckily the lobby was full so she didn't make a scene and had to leave. Avoid at all costs:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/342038123218
    She's a drug addict from revere. She's on seeking and everywhere else. Annoying as all hell. Wants 300 is laughable because she will take 60-75 in a heartbeat she's so desperate. I talked with once on facebook awhile back to meet and blocked her because I wasnt meeting fast enough and she went completely nuts on me and after that no way I was dealing with her person.

  14. #27794

    Cambridge A $$

    After reading about the volley ball butt I couldn't help myself. YOLO.

    Was an easy setup for hh at $ 5 damages. Place is clean and safe.

    No attempt at conversation from her as I entered apartment. She just lost her shorts to reveal the big bongos. Started with standing CBJ, but that only is meant to get you hard and onto beating the drum. Had my way getting it from behind with no complaints from her despite me being rough. No real responses from her so expect to just focus on that booty with tats. Tried mish, but didn't want me sucking the man mades which was a turn off. Could only squeeze the the chest and no kissing, but you won't miss kissing this one.

    She was only open to doggy and mish so I went back to pumpin doggy. Honestly lost novelty due to lack of interaction and limitations on positions.

    This Latin lady's behind is only thing of value here. Face is not the highlight. Tits are big, but fake and not well done. Choose qv if at all. Focus on the booty then jet for something else.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...239/9788336764

  15. #27793

    Courtney

    I guess it might depend on what meds she was on or off at the time, but I really like her and have posted about her in the past. Give her a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, I really TOFTT tonight. Messaged this unknown girl and agreed on multiple sessions / hours.

    She wanted between 3. -4. After agreeing on a price, she continued to tell me she was on the way, 3 hours late before she finally called and arrived. When she did, I met this skelatore thing in the lobby, then decided to ditch her. After accidentally running into her again, I sat her down and explained that she kept me waiting for 3 hrs and looks nothing like her pictures so I'm just going to bed. Luckily the lobby was full so she didn't make a scene and had to leave. Avoid at all costs:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/342038123218

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape