Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 5,986 to 6,000 of 33770
-
12-07-23 16:54 #27785Regular Member

Posts: 2Aliesja
Besides the small tts anything else come to mind? Nice ass, nice pussy, decent service?
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 15:36 #27784Senior Member

Posts: 574Yes, that's her. I guess experience varies from person to person. I see her once a month and she's always super sweet to me. No rush, let's me fuck and cum at least twice. Maybe she just likes me more?
Originally Posted by Iman2765
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 14:05 #27783Senior Member

Posts: 69Chanel Greek Outcall
Any intel on this one? Think I've seen her post in the past, but might've been different pics. Seems kinda legit via text, but haven't pulled the trigger. Curious if anyone has experience.
*why*O*you*are -*NEW*- A*D*D*I*C*T*I*O*and THE BEST IN THE CITY.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/970635720658
-
12-07-23 14:03 #27782Senior Member

Posts: 45Roxbury MILF is Courtney
For members asking whether it's Lexi Blaze or Courtney, the answer is Courtney. Originally from East Bridgewater. Moved to Roxbury in 2020. Has a dog named Virgil. She will introduce you to her dog, so be friendly & not critical of him. She seems to be too attached to him. The tattoo on her neck has his name on it.
My experience with her went very well. A bit if conversation at the beginning of Session. Dog will be there. A bit of foreplay in the living room. And then she takes you to the bedroom for non-rushed session.
Prices are reasonable.
I saw her for a total of 10 times & each session was a GFE experience.
Her boobs used to be D-cup and she reduced them to a C-cup.
Perhaps members who had a bad session with her didn't have a good vibe or chemistry. Understandable as not every male / female can bond. Connect physically or mentally or intellectually.
Last time I saw her was in August 2021. The location is in Roxbury. Don't be afraid of the spot. It used to be a really rough area, but it toned down. The building is safe. Her apartment is Clean. Happy Hunting.
-
12-07-23 11:35 #27781Senior Member

Posts: 736Alona?
Anyone know anything this about this big titted beaut?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...e/227090436410
She has some reviews on EB but I never really trust those.
-
12-06-23 14:35 #27780Senior Member

Posts: 825Robury MILF
If this is the same girl (pic below), I was very much less than impressed. Waiting 1/2 hr, got to her place and she almost ghosted me, once inside there was not connection at all. Very mechanical and not into it at all. Other may have had a different.
Originally Posted by Bastardale
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 11:54 #27779Senior Member

Posts: 34Sami
I've seen her a couple of times in Dorchester and she's your typical candy addict with demons. When I saw her for the first time, she was with Selena (also of Dorchester). Her skills are alright, but she's in it for the $. Don't get it twisted.
Originally Posted by LolipopGuild
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 11:05 #27778Senior Member

Posts: 4545She said she don't do bare but BBBJ is okay.
Originally Posted by DangBro11
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 10:03 #27777Regular Member

Posts: 13No, I'm pretty sure this is Bianca from Roxbury. Last post I read on her sounded a bit dissatisfied but that was very early this year and her EscortBabylon page looks solid.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/8573333768
But I'm kinda hesitant if she doesn't do BBBJ, it's not worth it if she doesn't.
-
12-06-23 05:18 #27776Senior Member

Posts: 34Like others said
Gig is solid of you like bigger girls. Knows what she's doing.
Originally Posted by Chuck0260
[View Original Post]
The other one is sketchy at best. I met her once for car ride and she was jumpy and seemed like someone was waiting on her the whole time. After that I heard she started straight up robbing people with her bf.
-
12-06-23 01:38 #27775Senior Member

Posts: 1811Yes, I have info. She has nothing up top. Barely an A-cup.
Originally Posted by Dklub2335
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 22:36 #27774Senior Member

Posts: 2199I don't but petite Brazilian beauty of 5'8" doesn't fill me with confidence LOL.
Originally Posted by Dklub2335
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 19:08 #27773Regular Member

Posts: 2Eros Boston Aliesja
Does anyone have any info on this smoke show? https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...es/1585156.htm.
I have been wanting to meet up with her but wanted to see if anyone had any experiences with her first.
-
12-05-23 18:33 #27772Senior Member

Posts: 3853Anything bare? Surprised that her rates are reasonable considering that she's done everything in the modeling industry. I get it that she's older. But that doesn't stop me from going as long as she does it without a rubber.
Originally Posted by BadManBoston
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 11:50 #27771Senior Member

Posts: 172Busty Brianna
She is old enough that she doesn't look anything like hers pics. And she is bigger everywhere.
Originally Posted by ThizzleHats
[View Original Post]
I saw her a few years back while going through a big tit phase. I promised myself to see every scoreland model that came to town. When she opened the door, I had serious second thoughts, but figured what the hell. Session wasn't too good.
Moments later, back in my car I had a pause for introspection and thought, what did I just do? I just did an old fat grandmother.
It was a low point for sure. I think it ended my big tit phase.
Now I'm in a stripper in the ass phase.











Reply With Quote






