High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 399 of 2252 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 449 499 899 1399 ... LastLast
Results 5,971 to 5,985 of 33767
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27797

    Sorry about that but quick question

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    She texted me later saying she was going to tell police that I assaulted her.
    That number from the screen shot isn't her number from her ad. Did she call you back from that new number? If so could you pm it to me as she is my type.

  2. #27796

    Follow up blackmail

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, I really TOFTT tonight. Messaged this unknown girl and agreed on multiple sessions / hours.

    She wanted between 3. -4. After agreeing on a price, she continued to tell me she was on the way, 3 hours late before she finally called and arrived. When she did, I met this skelatore thing in the lobby, then decided to ditch her. After accidentally running into her again, I sat her down and explained that she kept me waiting for 3 hrs and looks nothing like her pictures so I'm just going to bed. Luckily the lobby was full so she didn't make a scene and had to leave. Avoid at all costs:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/342038123218
    She texted me later saying she was going to tell police that I assaulted her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9380.jpg‎  

  3. #27795

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, I really TOFTT tonight. Messaged this unknown girl and agreed on multiple sessions / hours.

    She wanted between 3. -4. After agreeing on a price, she continued to tell me she was on the way, 3 hours late before she finally called and arrived. When she did, I met this skelatore thing in the lobby, then decided to ditch her. After accidentally running into her again, I sat her down and explained that she kept me waiting for 3 hrs and looks nothing like her pictures so I'm just going to bed. Luckily the lobby was full so she didn't make a scene and had to leave. Avoid at all costs:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/342038123218
    She's a drug addict from revere. She's on seeking and everywhere else. Annoying as all hell. Wants 300 is laughable because she will take 60-75 in a heartbeat she's so desperate. I talked with once on facebook awhile back to meet and blocked her because I wasnt meeting fast enough and she went completely nuts on me and after that no way I was dealing with her person.

  4. #27794

    Cambridge A $$

    After reading about the volley ball butt I couldn't help myself. YOLO.

    Was an easy setup for hh at $ 5 damages. Place is clean and safe.

    No attempt at conversation from her as I entered apartment. She just lost her shorts to reveal the big bongos. Started with standing CBJ, but that only is meant to get you hard and onto beating the drum. Had my way getting it from behind with no complaints from her despite me being rough. No real responses from her so expect to just focus on that booty with tats. Tried mish, but didn't want me sucking the man mades which was a turn off. Could only squeeze the the chest and no kissing, but you won't miss kissing this one.

    She was only open to doggy and mish so I went back to pumpin doggy. Honestly lost novelty due to lack of interaction and limitations on positions.

    This Latin lady's behind is only thing of value here. Face is not the highlight. Tits are big, but fake and not well done. Choose qv if at all. Focus on the booty then jet for something else.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...239/9788336764

  5. #27793

    Courtney

    I guess it might depend on what meds she was on or off at the time, but I really like her and have posted about her in the past. Give her a chance.

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek2121  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers, I really TOFTT tonight. Messaged this unknown girl and agreed on multiple sessions / hours.

    She wanted between 3. -4. After agreeing on a price, she continued to tell me she was on the way, 3 hours late before she finally called and arrived. When she did, I met this skelatore thing in the lobby, then decided to ditch her. After accidentally running into her again, I sat her down and explained that she kept me waiting for 3 hrs and looks nothing like her pictures so I'm just going to bed. Luckily the lobby was full so she didn't make a scene and had to leave. Avoid at all costs:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/342038123218

  6. #27792

    Courtney "nice butt"

    Fellow mongers, I really TOFTT tonight. Messaged this unknown girl and agreed on multiple sessions / hours.

    She wanted between 3. -4. After agreeing on a price, she continued to tell me she was on the way, 3 hours late before she finally called and arrived. When she did, I met this skelatore thing in the lobby, then decided to ditch her. After accidentally running into her again, I sat her down and explained that she kept me waiting for 3 hrs and looks nothing like her pictures so I'm just going to bed. Luckily the lobby was full so she didn't make a scene and had to leave. Avoid at all costs:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/342038123218

  7. #27791

    Worth it? Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoyBack  [View Original Post]
    Tall girl 5'8", mid 30's, nice mm Ds with huge nipples. Load moans. Only English, "I love You. " LOL. She uses translation app on her phone.
    I might try to head there tonight. 1st time in over a year.

  8. #27790

    Kayla Kleevage

    Quote Originally Posted by ThizzleHats  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she does look pretty granny in what I would estimate to be one of the most recent photos.

    Speaking of big tit phase, Kayla Kleevage supposedly on Eros https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2227.htm?cat=1.
    Interesting.

    Anyone have a sense for menu?

    Anyone with access? (Am I allowed to post this link? Apologies if not).

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...ow.asp?ID=3186

  9. #27789
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoyBack  [View Original Post]
    Tall girl 5'8", mid 30's, nice mm Ds with huge nipples. Load moans. Only English, "I love You. " LOL. She uses translation app on her phone.
    What was the damage? Was it worthwhile?

  10. #27788

    Lara North Shore

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/161432267

    Lara.

    Have seen this lady posting for a bit, thought it was sketchy, maybe fake or rip off.

    Saw her written about a couple of times saying she was real and ok. So decided to contact her.

    I have no idea how she is but if you guys are giving her your personal I. D. Info as she requested of me.

    You are all crazy giving a complete stranger your info like that.

    She is Brazilian and they will take every inch you give them, giving her your info is just setting yourself up.

    For some scam or ripoff down the road. She may be good right now but if you cross her or she decides to stop.

    And disappears with all your info she or her friends can do whatever they want with it.

    Have to be safer with your info guys, no matter how hot, which she is not, or good they are.

  11. #27787
    Quote Originally Posted by BadManBoston  [View Original Post]
    She is old enough that she doesn't look anything like hers pics. And she is bigger everywhere.

    I saw her a few years back while going through a big tit phase. I promised myself to see every scoreland model that came to town. When she opened the door, I had serious second thoughts, but figured what the hell. Session wasn't too good.

    Moments later, back in my car I had a pause for introspection and thought, what did I just do? I just did an old fat grandmother.

    It was a low point for sure. I think it ended my big tit phase.

    Now I'm in a stripper in the ass phase.
    Yeah she does look pretty granny in what I would estimate to be one of the most recent photos.

    Speaking of big tit phase, Kayla Kleevage supposedly on Eros https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...2227.htm?cat=1.

  12. #27786

    Coffee Green Door -0068

    Tall girl 5'8", mid 30's, nice mm Ds with huge nipples. Load moans. Only English, "I love You. " LOL. She uses translation app on her phone.

  13. #27785
    Quote Originally Posted by GMB45  [View Original Post]
    Have you gotten a text claiming to be from a Mexican cartel yet? Saying that you are wasting the girls time and you need to pay a fine?
    Just tell Cornholio to bring it on and then block them.

  14. #27784
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleWilly540  [View Original Post]
    Left that guy's name and number in her screenshot.
    Hopefully that's not his real name and hopefully that's a burner phone.

  15. #27783
    Quote Originally Posted by HooDat1234  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? Think I've seen her post in the past, but might've been different pics. Seems kinda legit via text, but haven't pulled the trigger. Curious if anyone has experience.

    *why*O*you*are -*NEW*- A*D*D*I*C*T*I*O*and THE BEST IN THE CITY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/970635720658
    Left that guy's name and number in her screenshot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape