Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 33770
-
12-10-23 16:02 #27815Senior Member

Posts: 102Skye
Any one ever see her? She's been around for a year or two seems like she only does outcalls now but she's a thicker Latina and quoted me at $300 For the hr I've included multiple ads incase they end up dead. I've tried and looked around but could never find a review on her Pm if able. Also I've noticed her number has changed a few times could be a bad thing or could be nothing.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...36ddd/60485188
https://callescort.org/617-519-1609
https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8196823
-
12-10-23 15:55 #27814Senior Member

Posts: 69Natick Car Date
Boobs and ass look nice but how's the face / looks? Is she hiding something? .
Originally Posted by Riman1
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 14:49 #27813Regular Member

Posts: 6What was the damage?
Originally Posted by SudokuChamp15
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-23 10:43 #27812Senior Member

Posts: 28Natick car dates
Seen this girl in Natick last night decent blow did this swirl thing with her tongue witch was nice. Had a good looking set of tits on her cute butt. Just did a blow cost 1* Would repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...w/729912375757
-
12-09-23 23:12 #27811Senior Member

Posts: 28Natick car date
Saw this girl earlier gave a decent BJ did this swirl thing with her tongue when she went all the way down. Has a nice set of tits and grabbed her ass a bit was pretty good. Not bad 1** for it. https://skipthegames.com/posts/worce...w/729912375757.
-
12-09-23 21:12 #27810Senior Member

Posts: 4545She look like a streetwalker if she can't get business from any site. So she's worth $80 max but as you said. There's always someone overpaying thinking they will get good service.
Originally Posted by AcknowledgeMe
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 20:58 #27809Senior Member

Posts: 2109Blackmail
Wym blackmail? You didn't even compensate her for her time and travel? That's just rude af. You think her pics were not a true representation? You know that there's a lot of ways to protect yourself from that possibility right? From what I can tell, it seems you chose to trust her and see her without taking those precautions. I know her to be a good person. If you didn't think the original agreement was fair you could have renegotiated or at least compensated her for her troubles. I will say that she was clean when I saw her so maybe I have a skewed view. She tells me she's clean again now, but who can say for sure.
Originally Posted by Derek2121
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 17:12 #27808Regular Member

Posts: 16Best juggs for titjob?
Looking on my own and I'm not seeing much, milfs, bbws with nice huge juggs, double Ds, 38+. Looking to find a go to provider in the boston area. Let me know if you have someone in mind, feel free to drop reviews of who've you been with and please forward a link or number in the DMs!!
-
12-09-23 15:49 #27807Senior Member

Posts: 190Seriously?
The guys just showed proof to all of you this girl is trying to blackmail him and lie to the police and you want to see her because she's your type. Shows how desperate you are and you get zero pussy in your life.
Originally Posted by ToeLovingMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 13:45 #27806Senior Member

Posts: 49Yeah not getting a response from the ad number. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Derek2121
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 12:56 #27805Senior Member

Posts: 43She texted me from a different number but the cashapp is her actual name. You can message her on the number on the ad.
Originally Posted by ToeLovingMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 12:01 #27804Senior Member

Posts: 190Courtney
Drug addict from revere. I talked with her on facebook when we met off seeking and blocked her, she's an idiot even though some other monger here thinks she's the greatest thing. But she always wants money. She will meet for less than 100 so her wanting and getting 400 is insane.
Originally Posted by Derek2121
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 09:35 #27803Senior Member

Posts: 1811Tracking a provider's location
Sometimes you can track a providers' movements from her ads. It you search for Ayiona on the Boston section of ListCrawler, this is what you get. I had asked about this lady before, as I didn't know if she was an actual woman. A TER review confirmed she was.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...?search=ayiona
If you scroll down to Nov 14, you can see she was in Boston. Scrolling back up; she moved to Braintree; then she was Outcalls Only; then back in Braintree; then Outcalls; then back in Boston. She seems to keep losing her place to host, then regains it. I think I will try to meet up with her when she is someplace convenient.
-
12-09-23 08:24 #27802Senior Member

Posts: 49Sorry about that but quick question
That number from the screen shot isn't her number from her ad. Did she call you back from that new number? If so could you pm it to me as she is my type.
Originally Posted by Derek2121
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 07:57 #27801Senior Member

Posts: 43Follow up blackmail
She texted me later saying she was going to tell police that I assaulted her.
Originally Posted by Derek2121
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




