Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4898
-
12-11-23 18:42 #3698Senior Member

Posts: 29Breezy
This mature bareback babe is stuck down here in SD unless some of you dump some hot loads inside her. Very reasonable pricing. Very submissive loves to be "controlled". Call her 820.758. 2XXX. She will even lick and finger your man hole.
-
12-11-23 16:59 #3697Senior Member

Posts: 78Layla
https://callescort.org/619-766-6020
Anyone have any luck with this one LOL. I'm hoping she is just hard to get to reply like Ava was, looks to be a part of that same group.
-
12-10-23 05:48 #3696Senior Member

Posts: 245Haven't seen her but I'm guessing Ava.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 21:43 #3695Senior Member

Posts: 77I saw her late afternoon / early evening on Wednesday. All of her ads say Incall / outcall & cardate so maybe I just got lucky.
Originally Posted by ElleScer
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 15:47 #3694Senior Member

Posts: 98When did you see her? Every time I text her she only seems to be doing cardates, not really my thing.
Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 14:46 #3693Senior Member

Posts: 77Rose
Went and checked out Rose: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/161630869.
She's definitely the girl in the pic, and quoted 1. 5 Bens /15 2 Bens /30, and 5 Bens / hr. This seems like she incentives shorter visits, and even set an alarm once she counted the donation. The date was pleasant enough and I went with for a hhr, bb no cip at 3 Bens. Her ad said no GFE, which was accurate. The vibe was very business only, and felt a bit rushed.
-
12-09-23 11:45 #3692Senior Member

Posts: 78Ava? LOL she seems pretty busy lately, makes sense since she's so cute, I know she left couple days ago but came back yesterday.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-23 11:07 #3691Banned Member

Posts: 99Believe me now?
Thanks for doing a little homework on this subject and confirming what I have been trying to tell y'all! She's turned into complete shit. Fucking hero to zero just like that.
Originally Posted by Sdsaluki
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 22:29 #3690Senior Member

Posts: 284That's fucking tiny! Are you wearing camera glasses? How do you even get that picture?
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 21:16 #3689Banned Member

Posts: 2I have seen her many times including this past week and never had a problam.
[Deleted by Admin]
It's so sad when chicks make fake accounts to defend themselves. It's sad because nobody cares enough about you to do it for you which only supports the arguments against you.
Might want to think about that.
A2
-
12-08-23 19:53 #3688Senior Member

Posts: 493Guess the kitty
Let's play a game called guess who? Can any one guess the fine labia specimen in this pic? Fun fact. You can't tell in the shitty quality but when I spread those tiny pink lips open today, I'm pretty sure I saw cum from the last guy still inside. So no DATY for me. Nasty MFer's.
-
12-08-23 15:39 #3687Senior Member

Posts: 112HX safety rater
I reached out to one of her recent HX red flagger and basically says the same thing. That her alleged accomplices rob your while in a session with her.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 04:31 #3686Banned Member

Posts: 99She lies better than anyone I know
You are entitled to your opinion. What I'm saying is fact. She was in Torrance. Where I live. How the fuck can someone stalk somebody from 120 miles away. Her and the desert rats are great for this bullshit. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet. Doesn't mean it isn't happening to others. I'm not the only one saying it. All kinds of reports on other sites. Quite a few people had cars broken into at her place in Indio. Just started happening about the same time new loser pimp boyfriend and his crew of shitbags have taken over her house and her life.
Originally Posted by Guy456
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 01:47 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 563I've seen her several times and never had any issues. She did mention having a crazy stalker that writes negative reviews about her and it seems that all of your posts are about her. She wasn't even in town when you wrote about your supposed incident. Your story seems off to me.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 23:12 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 493Sweet Girl in Vista
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6672983629
https://onlyfans.com/hollyscarlett/media
I'm surprised she hasn't been mentioned here yet. I've been wanting to see this one for awhile but rarely make it up north for mongering. Today I had work to do in the area and took the opportunity to see her. She mentions GFE / PSE alot in her profile so I wanted to see what that was all about. It is basically BBFS plus recording for an extra 100. I signed up for a HHR PSE with her at about 3$.
She is exactly the girl in the pics. Looks like she's mixed with black and maybe white. Wears a blonde wig and contacts. She looked exactly the same when I saw her except she didn't have her contacts in today due to a malfunction but I wasn't trippin. She was super nice and VERY soft spoken. Incall was easy to find right off the hwy and was in her private residence. She said she was in the middle of moving because her place was a mess. The small bedroom had a bed which was surrounded by junk, empty liquor / beer bottles. Mattress looked suspect. But when she got on her knees and put my cock in her mouth I was no longer concerned. We moved to the bed where she sucked some more until I was ready. NGL her BBJ skills were lacking and she used too much teeth. But it got me hard! Her body is really nice. The type that's built for pleasure. Much thicker and larger than I expected though. Not in a bad fat way but tall with some meat on her. A good change of pace from all the skinny spinners I've been enjoying lately. If you like big tits and big butts you'll like her.
After the BJ I had her get on top for CG so I can admire her tits. She said not to be too rough with them because they are still sensitive from surgery. I honestly couldn't tell they were fake. Still I was able to suck and squeeze them just not go crazy. Almost nutted early a few times so switched to mish and then doggy for the finish. Man her backshot is worth it for you ass lovers. She's got a fat ass! She wasn't on birth control so she asked if I could pull out. I obliged and let it go all over her cheeks. After a quick clean up I went on my way.
Great session. Hopefully she moves closer to SD and has a nicer place. I might repeat but don't think I will be going out of my way to anytime soon. However, if you are in North County or Oceanside area, I would recommend her PSE session and go for the QV instead of the HHR for 2$.
Here's a screengrab of her backshot with my hand on it for size reference.










Reply With Quote





