Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4898
-
12-07-23 14:01 #3683Banned Member

Posts: 99Unfortunate Truth
Shit has hit the fan fellas. Buyer beware. I'm not the only one saying it either. I was straight robbed. I've known her close to that amount of time as well. Never been this bad. It's scary. Very sad. But 100% true. Don't be a victim like me. Just stay the fuck away. Hopefully she turns things around. But for the time being. I'm telling you, it's for your best interest to be as far from her as possible.
Originally Posted by MbMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 15:30 #3682Regular Member

Posts: 24That seems crazy. Not saying it isn't true because I have no idea. But I was fucking her a decade ago and while she could sometimes be a little flaky, she always provided good value and I never got the sense that she was untrustworthy. She's got (had?) a great rep. This news is particularly strange because she seemed busy enough not to have to resort to this sort of BS. Especially since she was a 3 hole barebeast. Drugs maybe?
Originally Posted by Pmanhere
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 11:26 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 78That is a real shame she has been on my to do list, I never got the chance lul. I'm never available when she is in sd.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
I'm sorry that happened to you though, thanks for giving everyone else the heads up.
-
12-05-23 17:25 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 785Wow that is some long con to take creampies up the ass while her partner rifles through your mailbox and car to steal your identity. Puts other identity thieves to shame!
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
Some people work so hard you wonder why they don't get a job. Maybe after she saw the paycheck for a regular job, it finally made her feel dirty.
-
12-05-23 16:44 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 733Who is this? Allison Soccer Mom? Looks like it but hard to believe as well reviewed as she is that she's a rob.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 16:43 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 493Damn definitely won't hit her up next time she's back. But I'm glad I still got to creampie her asshole while she was here.
Originally Posted by GuySwanson
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 14:18 #3677Banned Member

Posts: 99You have been warned
San Diego. I hate to say it. I really liked her. Thought the stories popping up lately were BS. Until this morning when it happened to me. Everyone should know.
-
12-03-23 16:51 #3676Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
The rules of the site are clear, without an internet available public record you can't say some chick has something. I know, since you don't operate a site like this you think that's a bad idea but since you don't let me educate you. If guys were allowed to do that they would say that every chick who pissed them off or wouldn't give them a discount has AIDS. How do I know that you may ask? Because that's why we made the fucking rule that you have already been warned about. Twice.
The next time you post about STDs you're gone, if it's a concern don't bareback professional sex workers. I'm not saying anybody should or shouldn't, I'm saying you are really worried about maybe you might want to rethink it.
Don't make me do this again.
A2
-
12-03-23 15:34 #3675Senior Member

Posts: 172She is up in Sunnyvale right now. She seems to keep on changing numbers for some reason. She does after bare for about 400 hh session. Check pd and use her username to locate her.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 12:54 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 2931Poof gone.
Originally Posted by Steel211
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 23:41 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 29And she also says
Only play safe. You paying 500 to find out?
Originally Posted by Steel211
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 17:17 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 34Lexe
I saw her back in February, quoted me 150/200/300 +100 for pse. Went for pse. Got there and she looked like her pics. Has a great body and those titties were nice af. I get there, she was nice but she has your standard trynna get it over with attitude. Did get BBFS, I told her I was going to nut and she didn't say anything and as soon as I blew my load in her, like halfway she's like don't cum in me lmao okay so I pulled out but still had already pretty much finished inside of her. She was okay but did feel rushed maybe because it was like 7 am and I was trynna get a nut before work but idk. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Steel211
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 14:27 #3671Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone try her out?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Lexe22d
This girl has been posting for awhile. Now she's offering an "anything goes" special for 500.
-
12-02-23 13:50 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 493It's not just one, there are several airbnbs. If you actually pick up SW's in NC you'll learn after awhile which ones they like to use. This one that I was talking about I'd been to at least 3 or 4 times in the last year. They're usually all the same. You fuck in a tiny ass living room on a shitty hard futon.
Originally Posted by Jordan9826
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 22:13 #3669Regular Member

Posts: 3Where off the stroll is this air bnb? It seems to get mentioned more and more.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





