Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 327 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 4901
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3701
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Yup, already saw her today. Soon as I saw that I was all over it LOL. Our newest addition to the BB crew comes from Michigan and it is literally her first day in the industry. If you want to give her a warm CIP welcome it's an extra 50. No for real it is. Damages for the session covered and uncovered are about the same as Ava and Emily. She's busy already guys. She said she started at 1 and already made 2 bands off qvs. I told her it's only going to get busier from here on.

    She said that there's one more girl in the crew. Older black chick. Anyone got Intel?
    What time did you see her? I had an hour session with her around 2:30. So she must have had a quick visit before me. If she stsrted at 1. Still she was a sweetheart let me film and nut in her with an upcharge of course. I'm glad I went with her instead of Ava. Ava is too unreliable and goes silent too much.

  2. #3700

    Ava waste of time

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/161824906#.

    I arrived exactly at the time we agreed to meet and I got no response. I text her again and nothing. She even posted two ads while I was waiting for her to respond. I went shopping nearby and still got no response after I finished. Seems like a few others have experienced the same.

    I also tried to see Emily and she responded but then went silent and posted an ad after I tried to schedule.

    https://onlyfans.com/freaky.snowbunny00

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/161827467

    Makes me miss Dolly and Claire who were super sexy and never flaked. I really hope they come back.

    https://onlyfans.com/nichokex

    https://onlyfans.com/sexyfox96

  3. #3699

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by J0K3R  [View Original Post]
    https://callescort.org/619-766-6020

    Anyone have any luck with this one LOL. I'm hoping she is just hard to get to reply like Ava was, looks to be a part of that same group.
    Yup, already saw her today. Soon as I saw that I was all over it LOL. Our newest addition to the BB crew comes from Michigan and it is literally her first day in the industry. If you want to give her a warm CIP welcome it's an extra 50. No for real it is. Damages for the session covered and uncovered are about the same as Ava and Emily. She's busy already guys. She said she started at 1 and already made 2 bands off qvs. I told her it's only going to get busier from here on.

    She looks just like the pics. Even had the nice red body suit that we see in a lot of this crew's pics LOL. I would say she's petite. Not as tiny as Ava but still small and youthful. I only did the qv and we spent a little longer than usual chatting which she pointed out when she said "BTW we spent a lot of time talking we better start because time will be up soon. " Damn. She was really nice but I have had more fun with the other girls. She was a little too quiet. My dick went soft before we switched to doggy and I could've sworn I heard her laugh when she felt me try to put it in. That didn't help. Luckily viagra kicked in and I was able to give her a more serious pounding. Once I was rock hard she was making all the noises I wanted to hear. I didn't want to pay the extra $50 so I just nutted on her butt. If her red body suit feels a little wet and sticky that's why. All and all I say she's still a good one to try if you can before she gets too busy. I might try her maybe one more time but if I had to say which one I liked better I would pick Ava.

    She said that there's one more girl in the crew. Older black chick. Anyone got Intel?

  4. #3698

    Breezy

    This mature bareback babe is stuck down here in SD unless some of you dump some hot loads inside her. Very reasonable pricing. Very submissive loves to be "controlled". Call her 820.758. 2XXX. She will even lick and finger your man hole.

  5. #3697

    Layla

    https://callescort.org/619-766-6020

    Anyone have any luck with this one LOL. I'm hoping she is just hard to get to reply like Ava was, looks to be a part of that same group.

  6. #3696
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Let's play a game called guess who? Can any one guess the fine labia specimen in this pic? Fun fact. You can't tell in the shitty quality but when I spread those tiny pink lips open today, I'm pretty sure I saw cum from the last guy still inside. So no DATY for me. Nasty MFer's.
    Haven't seen her but I'm guessing Ava.

  7. #3695
    I saw her late afternoon / early evening on Wednesday. All of her ads say Incall / outcall & cardate so maybe I just got lucky.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElleScer  [View Original Post]
    When did you see her? Every time I text her she only seems to be doing cardates, not really my thing.

  8. #3694
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    Went and checked out Rose: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/161630869.

    She's definitely the girl in the pic, and quoted 1. 5 Bens /15 2 Bens /30, and 5 Bens / hr. This seems like she incentives shorter visits, and even set an alarm once she counted the donation. The date was pleasant enough and I went with for a hhr, bb no cip at 3 Bens. Her ad said no GFE, which was accurate. The vibe was very business only, and felt a bit rushed.
    When did you see her? Every time I text her she only seems to be doing cardates, not really my thing.

  9. #3693

    Rose

    Went and checked out Rose: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/161630869.

    She's definitely the girl in the pic, and quoted 1. 5 Bens /15 2 Bens /30, and 5 Bens / hr. This seems like she incentives shorter visits, and even set an alarm once she counted the donation. The date was pleasant enough and I went with for a hhr, bb no cip at 3 Bens. Her ad said no GFE, which was accurate. The vibe was very business only, and felt a bit rushed.

  10. #3692
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Let's play a game called guess who? Can any one guess the fine labia specimen in this pic? Fun fact. You can't tell in the shitty quality but when I spread those tiny pink lips open today, I'm pretty sure I saw cum from the last guy still inside. So no DATY for me. Nasty MFer's.
    Ava? LOL she seems pretty busy lately, makes sense since she's so cute, I know she left couple days ago but came back yesterday.

  11. #3691

    Believe me now?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdsaluki  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to one of her recent HX red flagger and basically says the same thing. That her alleged accomplices rob your while in a session with her.
    Thanks for doing a little homework on this subject and confirming what I have been trying to tell y'all! She's turned into complete shit. Fucking hero to zero just like that.

  12. #3690
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Let's play a game called guess who? Can any one guess the fine labia specimen in this pic? Fun fact. You can't tell in the shitty quality but when I spread those tiny pink lips open today, I'm pretty sure I saw cum from the last guy still inside. So no DATY for me. Nasty MFer's.
    That's fucking tiny! Are you wearing camera glasses? How do you even get that picture?

  13. #3689

    I have seen her many times including this past week and never had a problam.

    [Deleted by Admin]

    It's so sad when chicks make fake accounts to defend themselves. It's sad because nobody cares enough about you to do it for you which only supports the arguments against you.

    Might want to think about that.

    A2

  14. #3688

    Guess the kitty

    Let's play a game called guess who? Can any one guess the fine labia specimen in this pic? Fun fact. You can't tell in the shitty quality but when I spread those tiny pink lips open today, I'm pretty sure I saw cum from the last guy still inside. So no DATY for me. Nasty MFer's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1048.jpg‎  

  15. #3687

    HX safety rater

    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    You are entitled to your opinion. What I'm saying is fact. She was in Torrance. Where I live. How the fuck can someone stalk somebody from 120 miles away. Her and the desert rats are great for this bullshit. Just because it hasn't happened to you yet. Doesn't mean it isn't happening to others. I'm not the only one saying it. All kinds of reports on other sites. Quite a few people had cars broken into at her place in Indio. Just started happening about the same time new loser pimp boyfriend and his crew of shitbags have taken over her house and her life.
    I reached out to one of her recent HX red flagger and basically says the same thing. That her alleged accomplices rob your while in a session with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape