Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 14657
-
12-08-23 16:03 #10907Senior Member

Posts: 5947Hence the value of the board. Weed out the rotten ones w d save the hassles.
Originally Posted by CamperBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 13:52 #10906Senior Member

Posts: 1714No, no you don't.
Total bait and switch ended up with the roommate, and then they had the gall to talk about me to another provider. That third provider, who was a decent acquaintance texted me a photo of the roommate and asked if I had slept with her. I'm like WTF it's a small world.
Originally Posted by Mosby321
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 08:51 #10905Senior Member

Posts: 106Thanks
I'm glad I saw this. I was set up to see her last night when she messaged telling me to bring my own cover. I told her I didn't feel like stopping for one so she was bugging me to just come over for head. I almost did.
Originally Posted by CougarHuntr
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-23 08:15 #10904Senior Member

Posts: 5947Would that be in pesos?
Originally Posted by Patrick71
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 23:12 #10903Senior Member

Posts: 73Damm!
Wow thanks for that head up Sir, sorry for your unpleasant experience with her. I had my eye on that one as well! Whew.
Originally Posted by JamesBrownz
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 19:03 #10902Senior Member

Posts: 173Additional details
Her ass looks like a kicked in potato, and she has the shoulders of a linebacker. Might also be allergic to soap and water.
Originally Posted by RobinStPete
[View Original Post]
I would avoid her and the girl that sometimes posts with her.
-
12-07-23 18:30 #10901Regular Member

Posts: 4I can't say that I am done with her, but I can say that I am a bit worried about her. She is much skinnier now than when she initially returned. Of course we all know why. Last time I saw her she was nodding off and not there completely.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 18:16 #10900Senior Member

Posts: 99Toxic
500 hour quoted.
-
12-07-23 18:14 #10899Senior Member

Posts: 5947Somehow that doesn't surprise me.
Originally Posted by RobinStPete
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 17:11 #10898Regular Member

Posts: 9Toxic
When I see a girl with Toxic tattooed on her body, I tend to believe her!
Originally Posted by KanjiDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 17:02 #10897Senior Member

Posts: 94New in Clearwater
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273357722
She's been posting a few weeks. Anyone want to share details?
KD.
-
12-07-23 16:14 #10896Senior Member

Posts: 182Profile is a complete lie
She is a great deal fatter and uglier than her picture, literally the worst session I ever had ever.
Originally Posted by Reaper400
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-23 11:51 #10895Senior Member

Posts: 116Big Titty Jessica
Can't wait until she gets back out. Honestly hopes she keeps a few nicely placed LBS from uncle. I loved coating her plump belly and rack in baby gravy.
Originally Posted by Mosby321
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 20:09 #10894Senior Member

Posts: 326Vacation
Dunno if you got my PM. She's taking a break from society.
Originally Posted by Mosby321
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-23 19:38 #10893Senior Member

Posts: 132Jessica with the mammoth tits
If anyone has working or recent digits or a way to contact please DM me!! I need this one.








Reply With Quote





