Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 977 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 14649
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10899
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinStPete  [View Original Post]
    She is a great deal fatter and uglier than her picture, literally the worst session I ever had ever.
    Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

  2. #10898

    Toxic

    Quote Originally Posted by KanjiDog  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273357722

    She's been posting a few weeks. Anyone want to share details?

    KD.
    When I see a girl with Toxic tattooed on her body, I tend to believe her!

  3. #10897

    New in Clearwater

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273357722

    She's been posting a few weeks. Anyone want to share details?

    KD.

  4. #10896

    Profile is a complete lie

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    This one post like 10 times a day. One would think someone has seen her. Those fat lips are tempting but can't find anything on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161482933#.
    She is a great deal fatter and uglier than her picture, literally the worst session I ever had ever.

  5. #10895

    Big Titty Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has working or recent digits or a way to contact please DM me!! I need this one.
    Can't wait until she gets back out. Honestly hopes she keeps a few nicely placed LBS from uncle. I loved coating her plump belly and rack in baby gravy.

  6. #10894

    Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has working or recent digits or a way to contact please DM me!! I need this one.
    Dunno if you got my PM. She's taking a break from society.

  7. #10893

    Jessica with the mammoth tits

    If anyone has working or recent digits or a way to contact please DM me!! I need this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ec7fb1c43a8f538c9cf300f501e3609c_f.jpg‎   c2b2443fe8c2d380746bfab1fc3c472a_f.jpg‎   d8625e20459692e7a0357c959c0bcbbe_f.jpg‎   134c453e79de7ad1debc6315fb983a7f_f.jpg‎  

  8. #10892

    Saphia might

    She might go for it. A recent NEG std panel wouldn't hurt. I had her in the rotation, years ago. Covered everything. She was talking up the anal to me, as she seemed to prefer that to pussy. She handed me this lube that she likes and presented her ass to me. I worked the grease into her crack and definitely got the sense that she was gtg without cover but younger me was more risk averse.

    I saw her recently. She has three rates; 140 pussy, 180 ass, 220 both. I opted for puss and she was ready with the condom for CBJ and main. I think she prefers mandingos. If you're coming with less, she might not vibe very hard. Rushed the BJ. Wouldn't hold a basic position for as long as I needed. Ended up jerking me off. It was just ok.

    If I could fill that donut, I might go back.

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been in the game a long time. Is she still strictly everything covered? There is no negotiating with her however I am willing to give a little more donation if she at least does the back door uncovered. Will never do backdoor covered THERE IS NO POINT. Can't feel the ass. She's got a few new pics that are just godamn with that asshole.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161533409#.

  9. #10891
    No, I'm not done with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    Out of hundreds of times, I've gotten it maybe twice. But that's my fault, both those times I was either drunk or lazy and didn't properly clean myself or took a proper piss shortly after that.

    Anyone else done with Sammie B? Cool chick, but I've nailed her so many times since she's been back. She is awesome. Menu is completely open. Can take all kinds of pounding, but I've already moved on from her. Maybe I'll see her once every 6 months. Idk. Too many hoes and trying to meet new hoes lol

  10. #10890

    Also Sammie B

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Just opposite here. Ain't raw digging no ass. Done 2 x and both left me w a bacterial. Ugg.
    Out of hundreds of times, I've gotten it maybe twice. But that's my fault, both those times I was either drunk or lazy and didn't properly clean myself or took a proper piss shortly after that.

    Anyone else done with Sammie B? Cool chick, but I've nailed her so many times since she's been back. She is awesome. Menu is completely open. Can take all kinds of pounding, but I've already moved on from her. Maybe I'll see her once every 6 months. Idk. Too many hoes and trying to meet new hoes lol

  11. #10889
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    I know she's been in the game a long time. Is she still strictly everything covered? There is no negotiating with her however I am willing to give a little more donation if she at least does the back door uncovered. Will never do backdoor covered THERE IS NO POINT. Can't feel the ass. She's got a few new pics that are just godamn with that asshole.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161533409#.
    Just opposite here. Ain't raw digging no ass. Done 2 x and both left me w a bacterial. Ugg.

    Quote Originally Posted by OhnoWitson  [View Original Post]
    She hangs out with the red roof crew and the dbags.

    Complete flake.
    Well I am just shocked I say.

  12. #10888

    Saphia Swang

    I know she's been in the game a long time. Is she still strictly everything covered? There is no negotiating with her however I am willing to give a little more donation if she at least does the back door uncovered. Will never do backdoor covered THERE IS NO POINT. Can't feel the ass. She's got a few new pics that are just godamn with that asshole.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161533409#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 184b598fc7e79e828d13c95510f31bbd_f.jpg‎   4e2cf964fcf1f2bbae15e06390e7a7f4_f.jpg‎   4353627105a76021c8244b16ff0cf75e_f.jpg‎   cc26917555e0412969c98ee507474af3_f.jpg‎  

  13. #10887

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    STG? Sorry I'm a little slow today. She looks so familiar but can't place her.
    Skip The Games.

  14. #10886

    Stg

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    STG? Sorry I'm a little slow today. She looks so familiar but can't place her.
    STG is the Skip the Games website.

  15. #10885
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulHamnet  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken in babygirl? Ad says she's in Clearwater but she's looking for an apartment. Any input would be appreciated. Tried to upload photo from stg but wouldn't allow.
    STG? Sorry I'm a little slow today. She looks so familiar but can't place her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape