Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 978 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 751 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 14657
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10907
    Quote Originally Posted by CamperBob  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad I saw this. I was set up to see her last night when she messaged telling me to bring my own cover. I told her I didn't feel like stopping for one so she was bugging me to just come over for head. I almost did.
    Hence the value of the board. Weed out the rotten ones w d save the hassles.

  2. #10906
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    No, no you don't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has working or recent digits or a way to contact please DM me!! I need this one.
    Total bait and switch ended up with the roommate, and then they had the gall to talk about me to another provider. That third provider, who was a decent acquaintance texted me a photo of the roommate and asked if I had slept with her. I'm like WTF it's a small world.

  3. #10905

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CougarHuntr  [View Original Post]
    Wow thanks for that head up Sir, sorry for your unpleasant experience with her. I had my eye on that one as well! Whew.
    I'm glad I saw this. I was set up to see her last night when she messaged telling me to bring my own cover. I told her I didn't feel like stopping for one so she was bugging me to just come over for head. I almost did.

  4. #10904
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick71  [View Original Post]
    500 hour quoted.
    Would that be in pesos?

  5. #10903

    Damm!

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBrownz  [View Original Post]
    Her ass looks like a kicked in potato, and she has the shoulders of a linebacker. Might also be allergic to soap and water.

    I would avoid her and the girl that sometimes posts with her.
    Wow thanks for that head up Sir, sorry for your unpleasant experience with her. I had my eye on that one as well! Whew.

  6. #10902

    Additional details

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinStPete  [View Original Post]
    She is a great deal fatter and uglier than her picture, literally the worst session I ever had ever.
    Her ass looks like a kicked in potato, and she has the shoulders of a linebacker. Might also be allergic to soap and water.

    I would avoid her and the girl that sometimes posts with her.

  7. #10901
    Quote Originally Posted by DopeThrone  [View Original Post]
    Out of hundreds of times, I've gotten it maybe twice. But that's my fault, both those times I was either drunk or lazy and didn't properly clean myself or took a proper piss shortly after that.

    Anyone else done with Sammie B? Cool chick, but I've nailed her so many times since she's been back. She is awesome. Menu is completely open. Can take all kinds of pounding, but I've already moved on from her. Maybe I'll see her once every 6 months. Idk. Too many hoes and trying to meet new hoes lol
    I can't say that I am done with her, but I can say that I am a bit worried about her. She is much skinnier now than when she initially returned. Of course we all know why. Last time I saw her she was nodding off and not there completely.

  8. #10900

    Toxic

    500 hour quoted.

  9. #10899
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinStPete  [View Original Post]
    She is a great deal fatter and uglier than her picture, literally the worst session I ever had ever.
    Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

  10. #10898

    Toxic

    Quote Originally Posted by KanjiDog  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273357722

    She's been posting a few weeks. Anyone want to share details?

    KD.
    When I see a girl with Toxic tattooed on her body, I tend to believe her!

  11. #10897

    New in Clearwater

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7273357722

    She's been posting a few weeks. Anyone want to share details?

    KD.

  12. #10896

    Profile is a complete lie

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    This one post like 10 times a day. One would think someone has seen her. Those fat lips are tempting but can't find anything on her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/161482933#.
    She is a great deal fatter and uglier than her picture, literally the worst session I ever had ever.

  13. #10895

    Big Titty Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has working or recent digits or a way to contact please DM me!! I need this one.
    Can't wait until she gets back out. Honestly hopes she keeps a few nicely placed LBS from uncle. I loved coating her plump belly and rack in baby gravy.

  14. #10894

    Vacation

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosby321  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has working or recent digits or a way to contact please DM me!! I need this one.
    Dunno if you got my PM. She's taking a break from society.

  15. #10893

    Jessica with the mammoth tits

    If anyone has working or recent digits or a way to contact please DM me!! I need this one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ec7fb1c43a8f538c9cf300f501e3609c_f.jpg‎   c2b2443fe8c2d380746bfab1fc3c472a_f.jpg‎   d8625e20459692e7a0357c959c0bcbbe_f.jpg‎   134c453e79de7ad1debc6315fb983a7f_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape