Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 1229 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 873 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 18423
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12843

    Gps

    Was chatting with this one then she said her allowance is $8 k per month. Pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-04ff99b94a3d

  2. #12842

    Girlieee

    Hey does anyone have any experiences with Girlieee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...c-68d58d494850

  3. #12841
    Quote Originally Posted by Eblan  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with her anyone would be willing to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-56bd8076d151
    Sorry realized that was the wrong link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-4ce6981ba521

  4. #12840
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    What was the $? Was she good in bed or passive? Clock watcher? I don't mind pro SB's, just prefer a more relaxed nuanced vibe than the average escort experience.
    I paid 5 I should have stuck with 4. I couldn't get into her knowing she's a pro so I didn't fuck. But she was sucking like a champ.

  5. #12839

    Devilish Angel

    Anyone of you monger connected with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-4d2f76783e5f

  6. #12838
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She sent some pics where she looks hot AF and I didn't care so we went to see her.

    Her texting is odd because her English is very limited.

    There must be a traveling group of these pros. She's Siberian Russian.

    Her face is decent. I like her thin body. I just wish your avg DC ho have her body.
    What was the $? Was she good in bed or passive? Clock watcher? I don't mind pro SB's, just prefer a more relaxed nuanced vibe than the average escort experience.

  7. #12837
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I've done some traveling to the UAE and there are a huge amount of pros from EE and just about everywhere else who hang out in the various night clubs. It reminds me of Moscow 20 years ago at nightclubs such as Night Flight. Everything and everybody is for sale. Check out the Dubai forum on ISG and it will blow your mind.
    Agree. Traveled to to Dubai 2 years ago and it was a United Nations of escorts. Did my homework on ISG and had a great week. Have to stay at "visitor friendly" hotel. The SB's priced themselves out of the market, so I just took home a different girl every night. Highly recommend.

  8. #12836

    Eleganttemptress

    Any experiences with her anyone would be willing to share?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...d-56bd8076d151

  9. #12835

    Public Service Announcement

    OK boys. She's back. . . Again. Tori is operating under a new profile, Honeydew. It feels like Groundhog Day with this one.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-1b50b7e580f6

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Tori She's baaaaack!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...5-1bcb1b8af280

    She's had several profiles over the last 6 or so months. Xoxostarz is her current profile handle. She's operating out of Gainesville, VA and she's aware of this board.

    This time, she got the best of me. Successfully ran a Cash and Dash on me, even though I've been balls deep in her before. You'd think she'd want to treat a "regular" SD well, but I guess she's doesn't think long term. Oh well her loss. I fucked up by becoming too comfortable. Anyhow, stay away from her she's good at extracting the gift before delivering the goods.

    As she will undoubtedly create a new profile, attached are her pics used on the current and various previous profiles. While very pretty, most pics were 20/30 pounds ago.

  10. #12834
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    She just hit me up. How did you figure out she is a pro? The picture with the Dubai background is definitely a red flag.
    I've done some traveling to the UAE and there are a huge amount of pros from EE and just about everywhere else who hang out in the various night clubs. It reminds me of Moscow 20 years ago at nightclubs such as Night Flight. Everything and everybody is for sale. Check out the Dubai forum on ISG and it will blow your mind.

  11. #12833
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-30783f902aa9

    For the people with Asian fetish here's a chunky one. She's dtf.

    I don't have any info as soon as I saw her private pics I blocked.

  12. #12832
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    She just hit me up. How did you figure out she is a pro? The picture with the Dubai background is definitely a red flag.
    She sent some pics where she looks hot AF and I didn't care so we went to see her.

    Her texting is odd because her English is very limited.

    There must be a traveling group of these pros. She's Siberian Russian.

    Her face is decent. I like her thin body. I just wish your avg DC ho have her body.

  13. #12831
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    A pro from Siberia. It seems like a pattern if any of these girls say they're staying at the Tysons Suites they're pros.
    She just hit me up. How did you figure out she is a pro? The picture with the Dubai background is definitely a red flag.

  14. #12830

    Knocked Up

    Who knocked her up? https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-6106ccc586ae.

    I thought this one was funny. I know a lot of guys have a prego fantasy. Anyone seen her?

  15. #12829
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-fa6a5c885645

    Agreed to meet and had no problem driving to the Fairfax area from Purcellville. Exchanged numbers and then wanted to sell me some videos a few days prior to scheduled M&G. When I declined, she requested $10 to "buy lunch" as she left her debit card at home. I declined and she accused me of "freaking out". Next!
    She's legit. I've fucked her. But not worth the time or effort.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape