The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 376 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 426 476 876 ... LastLast
Results 5,626 to 5,640 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12784

    Thelady4 u

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...1-fa6a5c885645

    Agreed to meet and had no problem driving to the Fairfax area from Purcellville. Exchanged numbers and then wanted to sell me some videos a few days prior to scheduled M&G. When I declined, she requested $10 to "buy lunch" as she left her debit card at home. I declined and she accused me of "freaking out". Next!

  2. #12783
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've got her on snap and IG from a previous seeking profile she had. This time it could be someone using her pics to scam?
    Definitely possible. I have seen other accounts have photos stolen and reposted as scams, sometimes they don't even wait for the original account to deactivate.

    Anybody talk to this one? She sure feels like a scammer despite the premium account.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-e2beed204fa2

    This one is real. Real fat:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...7-fac962f8d1fe

  3. #12782
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-b9b9137abb52

    Asks for 1/2 allowance up front, when asked how much says maybe 125. When asked when she would meet and for how long, and what she's down for, just sends screenshots of cashapp and venmo.
    I've got her on snap and IG from a previous seeking profile she had. This time it could be someone using her pics to scam?

  4. #12781
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    I've been with Russian women in Moscow (infamous Night Flight) and have women of Russian descent as friends here at home. As a general rule, you won't find a demographic group of women who are more high maintenance.
    She was $500 when I saw her 2 years ago. Could only party around Bethesda, did not host and had to manage her kids schedules. I drove up early on Saturday AM a few times and had fun with her. Definitely a MILF body. A change of pace.

  5. #12780
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I will pass.

    BTW this one wants 700. I think she is real. I have been texting with her but I started much lower and she kept increasing her asking. She says she is Russian descent https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-919f0aa1f4b9.
    I've been with Russian women in Moscow (infamous Night Flight) and have women of Russian descent as friends here at home. As a general rule, you won't find a demographic group of women who are more high maintenance.

  6. #12779

    Warm Seductress

    She is a MILF with few kids and has been around for a while. Much less allowance than mentioned below back then but did not follow through. She was only available for few hours as she had to go back to her young kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I will pass.

    BTW this one wants 700. I think she is real. I have been texting with her but I started much lower and she kept increasing her asking. She says she is Russian descent https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-919f0aa1f4b9.

  7. #12778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Scammer

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-b9b9137abb52

    Asks for 1/2 allowance up front, when asked how much says maybe 125. When asked when she would meet and for how long, and what she's down for, just sends screenshots of cashapp and venmo.

  8. #12777
    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I will pass.

    BTW this one wants 700. I think she is real. I have been texting with her but I started much lower and she kept increasing her asking. She says she is Russian descent https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-919f0aa1f4b9.
    I think I'll jump on this one as my first post LOL. Was 500 for me. She's actually 42/43, has age set where it is so she gets matches. Legit Russian, accent and all.

  9. #12776
    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I will pass.

    BTW this one wants 700. I think she is real. I have been texting with her but I started much lower and she kept increasing her asking. She says she is Russian descent https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-919f0aa1f4b9.
    LOL!! She has like 6 kids and married. She's not worth more than 4.

    I did a m&g years back and nope that shit. She still hits me up.

  10. #12775

    Thanks for your advice

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Make a decision after seeing her face pics. I passed immediately.
    I will pass.

    BTW this one wants 700. I think she is real. I have been texting with her but I started much lower and she kept increasing her asking. She says she is Russian descent https://members.seeking.com/member/4...3-919f0aa1f4b9.

  11. #12774
    Quote Originally Posted by UNCGolfDude  [View Original Post]
    Wants $1000 to start and then can move into monthly as we see fit.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-b6e0a483381c
    Wow, how can a beach whale ask for that. Hell, who the hell would pay for that.

    I'd be embarrassed to be seen with that in public.

  12. #12773

    Crazy for Coco puffs

    This one is batsh! T crazy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-87e402dd4b91

    Talking FBI, meeting in hotels, etc.

  13. #12772

    Gps

    Wants $1000 to start and then can move into monthly as we see fit.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-b6e0a483381c

  14. #12771

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet with this one? She went straight to text and quoted me 700.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-0dcf81c33681
    Now her profile is listed in Los Angeles. So my guess is she's either a traveling escort or a scam.

  15. #12770

    WOTR aka Maggie

    Quote Originally Posted by FabGnale  [View Original Post]
    I am coming into town next week and have been texting with this one https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-08cc7df61416.

    Did a search and nothing came up. Anyone have experience with her?
    Make a decision after seeing her face pics. I passed immediately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape