Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 169 of 552 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 219 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 8267
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5747
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    So get your hands on Doxycycline. You need to take 200 mg within 72 hours of riding dirty. So if I see some of the popular Raw materials, I pop 200 mg within 24 hrs. Bacteria are smart; they communicate through what is known as Quorum sensing. Multiply, then attack your ass when they are many. So, Doxycycline works by inhibiting protein synthesis in bacteria. Within 24 hours, it starts to disrupt the bacteria's ability to replicate and grow, effectively controlling the infection. This information is for healthy humans who are not allergic to doxy. Remember, it must be 200 mg taken one time within 72 hrs of riding dirty; infact sooner the better. When you start presenting symptoms the treatment is different.
    Thanks for that. Sound like the same with the Rona. Hit it before you get sick. That'll trigger someone here I'm sure hahah.

    Is that prescription? For when first principles (don't fuck dirty puss) fails me. LOL.

  2. #5746

    Doxycycline Prep

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Smart move! I mean just do the math. Phew. Sagami 001 condoms. Close enough.
    So get your hands on Doxycycline. You need to take 200 mg within 72 hours of riding dirty. So if I see some of the popular Raw materials, I pop 200 mg within 24 hrs. Bacteria are smart; they communicate through what is known as Quorum sensing. Multiply, then attack your ass when they are many. So, Doxycycline works by inhibiting protein synthesis in bacteria. Within 24 hours, it starts to disrupt the bacteria's ability to replicate and grow, effectively controlling the infection. This information is for healthy humans who are not allergic to doxy. Remember, it must be 200 mg taken one time within 72 hrs of riding dirty; infact sooner the better. When you start presenting symptoms the treatment is different.

  3. #5745
    Quote Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020  [View Original Post]
    On who has the spicy puss over at Pandora's? I've never gone raw on any of them. In fact I've only really had Monse several times and Entice once. Covered both times.
    Smart move! I mean just do the math. Phew. Sagami 001 condoms. Close enough.

  4. #5744

    Any Ideas?

    On who has the spicy puss over at Pandora's? I've never gone raw on any of them. In fact I've only really had Monse several times and Entice once. Covered both times.

  5. #5743
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I also sympathize for everyone involved.
    I drove by on my way home from work around 2:00 today, parking lot looked pretty empty for a Friday. I'm guessing it could be a slow month for some of the dancers while it runs its course.

  6. #5742
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear that dude. Hope both of you feel better soon!
    I also sympathize for everyone involved.

  7. #5741

    Ouch Times Two

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I not so lucky. Miss Corona very mad at me. Take away bank card.

    We both on medicine.
    Sorry to hear that dude. Hope both of you feel better soon!

  8. #5740
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Take away bank card.
    That's ok. You can't use it now anyway.

  9. #5739

    Confucius Say

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I not so lucky. Miss Corona very mad at me. Take away bank card.

    We both on medicine.
    Man who put his stick is muddy water get muddy stick.

  10. #5738
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    I am clean. Whew.
    I not so lucky. Miss Corona very mad at me. Take away bank card.

    We both on medicine.

  11. #5737
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Shit. Off to the clinic.
    I am clean. Whew.

  12. #5736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2934
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    That happen sometime. Take Z-pack. Take stool soft or drink prune juice. Z-Pack make hard poop.

    You be back in no time.
    I have a box of them in case of an emergency LOL.

  13. #5735

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Off to the clinic, will report back with results asap.
    My test came back negative. I've seen Monse twice over the past three weeks including thanksgiving, got a a BJ from Luna on thanksgiving as well.

  14. #5734

    Ahhh.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Simlpy put, the only girl I've ever been with at Pandoras is Luna, who is very honest and always a great time. On this day, I was stupid and believed "Entice" and paid her the whole 200 dollars for a guarranteed "to completion" session. But I paid her before we started the festivities. I was horribly wrong and within a minute, I knew had been scammed. I decided to just accept my stupidity and just get out of there. I wasnt going to get into a shouting match in a strip club. And it was apparent that Entice was not afraid to scream if such an argument occured.

    The moral of the story is to, before getting in the VIP room, get the girl to agree to services-to-be-delivered, time in the room, and that no money will be paid until pre-agreed upon services are delivered. And if she demands the money up front, assume she is going to scam you and abort the session.
    Sorry to hear she pulled that with you. Well, if it's any consolation she's not that great anyways. I got her to ride me in the LDA once and she was kinda dry and mechanical. You didn't miss much.

  15. #5733
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I got burned.

    Most likely on Lake City way.

    I have seen 2 spanish speaking veterans.

    Not sure which one.

    I am on the bench until it clears up.
    Shit. Off to the clinic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape