Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 8267
-
12-04-23 02:15 #5747Senior Member

Posts: 2335Thanks for that. Sound like the same with the Rona. Hit it before you get sick. That'll trigger someone here I'm sure hahah.
Originally Posted by TommyMi
[View Original Post]
Is that prescription? For when first principles (don't fuck dirty puss) fails me. LOL.
-
12-03-23 21:25 #5746Senior Member

Posts: 126Doxycycline Prep
So get your hands on Doxycycline. You need to take 200 mg within 72 hours of riding dirty. So if I see some of the popular Raw materials, I pop 200 mg within 24 hrs. Bacteria are smart; they communicate through what is known as Quorum sensing. Multiply, then attack your ass when they are many. So, Doxycycline works by inhibiting protein synthesis in bacteria. Within 24 hours, it starts to disrupt the bacteria's ability to replicate and grow, effectively controlling the infection. This information is for healthy humans who are not allergic to doxy. Remember, it must be 200 mg taken one time within 72 hrs of riding dirty; infact sooner the better. When you start presenting symptoms the treatment is different.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 22:48 #5745Senior Member

Posts: 2335Smart move! I mean just do the math. Phew. Sagami 001 condoms. Close enough.
Originally Posted by UnHungHero2020
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 13:14 #5744Senior Member

Posts: 63Any Ideas?
On who has the spicy puss over at Pandora's? I've never gone raw on any of them. In fact I've only really had Monse several times and Entice once. Covered both times.
-
12-01-23 18:03 #5743Senior Member

Posts: 281I drove by on my way home from work around 2:00 today, parking lot looked pretty empty for a Friday. I'm guessing it could be a slow month for some of the dancers while it runs its course.
Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 17:18 #5742Senior Member

Posts: 87I also sympathize for everyone involved.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 17:02 #5741Senior Member

Posts: 1113Ouch Times Two
Sorry to hear that dude. Hope both of you feel better soon!
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 16:40 #5740Senior Member

Posts: 1305That's ok. You can't use it now anyway.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 15:55 #5739Senior Member

Posts: 444Confucius Say
Man who put his stick is muddy water get muddy stick.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 15:51 #5738I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878I not so lucky. Miss Corona very mad at me. Take away bank card.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
We both on medicine.
-
12-01-23 15:42 #5737Senior Member

Posts: 1106I am clean. Whew.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 14:58 #5736Senior Member

Posts: 2934I have a box of them in case of an emergency LOL.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 11:05 #5735Senior Member

Posts: 281Negative
My test came back negative. I've seen Monse twice over the past three weeks including thanksgiving, got a a BJ from Luna on thanksgiving as well.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 23:34 #5734Senior Member

Posts: 63Ahhh.
Sorry to hear she pulled that with you. Well, if it's any consolation she's not that great anyways. I got her to ride me in the LDA once and she was kinda dry and mechanical. You didn't miss much.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 18:48 #5733Senior Member

Posts: 1106Shit. Off to the clinic.
Originally Posted by TakemyLoad
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






