Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 553 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Shit. Off to the clinic.
    I am clean. Whew.

  2. #5750
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2937
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    That happen sometime. Take Z-pack. Take stool soft or drink prune juice. Z-Pack make hard poop.

    You be back in no time.
    I have a box of them in case of an emergency LOL.

  3. #5749

    Negative

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Off to the clinic, will report back with results asap.
    My test came back negative. I've seen Monse twice over the past three weeks including thanksgiving, got a a BJ from Luna on thanksgiving as well.

  4. #5748

    Ahhh.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookieGuy  [View Original Post]
    Simlpy put, the only girl I've ever been with at Pandoras is Luna, who is very honest and always a great time. On this day, I was stupid and believed "Entice" and paid her the whole 200 dollars for a guarranteed "to completion" session. But I paid her before we started the festivities. I was horribly wrong and within a minute, I knew had been scammed. I decided to just accept my stupidity and just get out of there. I wasnt going to get into a shouting match in a strip club. And it was apparent that Entice was not afraid to scream if such an argument occured.

    The moral of the story is to, before getting in the VIP room, get the girl to agree to services-to-be-delivered, time in the room, and that no money will be paid until pre-agreed upon services are delivered. And if she demands the money up front, assume she is going to scam you and abort the session.
    Sorry to hear she pulled that with you. Well, if it's any consolation she's not that great anyways. I got her to ride me in the LDA once and she was kinda dry and mechanical. You didn't miss much.

  5. #5747
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I got burned.

    Most likely on Lake City way.

    I have seen 2 spanish speaking veterans.

    Not sure which one.

    I am on the bench until it clears up.
    Shit. Off to the clinic.

  6. #5746
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I got burned.

    Most likely on Lake City way.

    I have seen 2 spanish speaking veterans.

    Not sure which one.

    I am on the bench until it clears up.
    That happen sometime. Take Z-pack. Take stool soft or drink prune juice. Z-Pack make hard poop.

    You be back in no time.

  7. #5745

    Playground

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Is the playground VIP any good for extras? I haven't been to a club in years and doing a fellas night out with extras if possible. Guess it depends on dancer?

    Thanks.
    It's great for extras only issue is the girls have gps and talk to each other about prices and are way high but I have done some hotties there just fun to do it with a hottie there at least once if you have the $.

  8. #5744
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    Corona say she nice lady. You just need to bring lots of $$.

    To my memory, she has never even spoken to me. I must look poor.
    She quoted me 600 for hhr. No thanks.

  9. #5743

    Fun stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I got burned.

    Most likely on Lake City way.

    I have seen 2 spanish speaking veterans.

    Not sure which one.

    I am on the bench until it clears up.
    Off to the clinic, will report back with results asap.

  10. #5742
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Only if you have a pussy.
    Upon closer inspection.

  11. #5741
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Who dis stripper? What her stage name? Extras?

    https://www.instagram.com/p/CztzXE0v-wh/?img_index=2
    That's a thot and a half! Ninjas is like. Oooooooow weeeeee! She dragging some wagon. Intell please LOL.

    Sometimes you just want a THOT!

  12. #5740
    Quote Originally Posted by TakemyLoad  [View Original Post]
    I got burned.

    Most likely on Lake City way.

    I have seen 2 spanish speaking veterans.

    Not sure which one.

    I am on the bench until it clears up.
    On boy. Hang in there!

  13. #5739
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    How she says condoms a must. At least on DM.
    You are dm'ing her boyfriend.

  14. #5738

    The Playground.

    Is the playground VIP any good for extras? I haven't been to a club in years and doing a fellas night out with extras if possible. Guess it depends on dancer?

    Thanks.

  15. #5737

    Got burned

    I got burned.

    Most likely on Lake City way.

    I have seen 2 spanish speaking veterans.

    Not sure which one.

    I am on the bench until it clears up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape