Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 1617
-
12-03-23 20:08 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 225I don't know anything about this person but if she's using others photos instead of her own, that's enough to just move on! That's just me.
Originally Posted by RobRbt101
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-23 17:11 #1331Regular Member

Posts: 16Any info on this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/161363162
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...cials/56011701
She posts on STG as well. Goes by myamee minetti and morgan mckee it looks like. Photos are from a popular content girl who apparently lives in toronto and the 1 video on the listcrawler is of another woman rubyflashy / rubyflashyofficial1 or something like that.
Was thinking about txting and seeing if she'll do a FT verification at least curious if she looks anything like models photos she using.
-
11-30-23 12:36 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 350Absecon
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...e/489491792520
The pictures do not do her justice. Her body is so much better in person. Voluptuous, thicc ass, nice shaved kitty, large gorgeous breasts. She was amazing.
I had an opportunity to meet her after my doctors appointment down the shore area. Set up for an am appointment. She got right back to me, was very courteous and already accommodating. We set up the meet, she gave me location and even room number as I was pulling in. Place was quiet. I entered the room and she greeted me in heels and a tight little dress. What a knockout! Gorgeous body, very pretty. She knelt on the bed and we had some great foreplay, just touching and grabbing, she popped out those monsters and I went to work sucking and her nipples got immediately hard. She was moaning and talking, I think she even liked it! I was so ready to go I laid her back, still touching her and fondling. Smacking my cock on the top of her pussy. I was so rock hard and excited I almost forgot and went in bare! God she's good. She said "would you like this?" and slipped the rubber on. Opened herself up and she was already wet. Like no lube, she didn't even have to wet her hand. She was wet. It went right in. She spread her legs for me, and wrapped her arms around me and pulled me in. She was moaning and talking, kicking her hips back and pushing into me. I held out as long as I could before that sweet release in the bag. She didn't let me go, kept talking to me with every pulse and held me in there until I was completely done. Even tho it was a short stay there was no rush. Not a clock watcher at all, she wants to make sure you leave satisfied. Very professional. Room was clean, and smelled nice. She was clean and smelled nice. I already can't wait to repeat.
-
11-28-23 10:42 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 197It seems no one has any serious intel to stay away.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 10:10 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 350Exactly
That's what I'm trying to find out. I'm always a TOFTT kind of monger, but if anyone has serious intel to stay away I listen.
Originally Posted by Concubine
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 17:04 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 58I don't like sabotage.
Any reason why it's not worth a trip?
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 11:05 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 350Reasons?
I've seen her ad a few times. Why is she not worth it?
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-23 09:05 #1325Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 44Facebook?
So she's using her real number? That's crazy.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 21:12 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 47Dude, you're doing too much. Just go see her. No need for all that.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-23 14:43 #1323Senior Member

Posts: 38Is this her?
Originally Posted by Mike0502
[View Original Post]
I googled her number and came up with a name that lead me to facebook.
-
11-12-23 10:26 #1322Regular Member

Posts: 3My suggestion
He body isn't good at all. She has a body of a mom whose years have been rough to her and her face is plain. She isn't a looker at all.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 17:22 #1321Regular Member

Posts: 23I've seen reviews in other places. This one is a stay away.
Originally Posted by PeterNascar
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-23 07:25 #1320Senior Member

Posts: 38Bayville chic
Was a massage included, and how is her body?
Originally Posted by Mike0502
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 18:24 #1319Regular Member

Posts: 25Cyn in AC
Anyone have any info on / experience with party girl Cyn in AC? Ad found on Tryst.
-
11-01-23 10:16 #1318Senior Member

Posts: 197Teena in AC
Any info on Teena in AC?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/teena-es...ic-city-971545












Reply With Quote




