Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 1617
-
10-30-23 15:55 #1317Senior Member

Posts: 3006I do not know her rates now it was $200 for one hour in 2020 not sure what her rates are now but I have to tongue fuck that ass.
Originally Posted by Scream3000
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 14:38 #1316Senior Member

Posts: 281Wow, I met with Megan a few years ago and same experience here. She smelled really bad down there. It was so bad that my room smelled of the lingering scent hours after she left. Either she doesn't shower or has some kind of issue. Although she was nice and had a decent personality, I would never see her again.
Originally Posted by PeckerPete13
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 14:14 #1315Senior Member

Posts: 281What are her rates? I'd love to tounge her ass.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 11:27 #1314Senior Member

Posts: 164Ocean Twp
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...r/925729229989
Lives in hotel in Neptune / Eatontown area. Anyone see her?
-
10-24-23 01:51 #1313Senior Member

Posts: 46Any outcall to ac hotels worth the try?
Hey ya'll. I'm going to be in A. C. Hotels for Friday night and was hoping to get some intels here. Are there any asian outcall services worth the money and time? Or any outcall agencies at all worth the time and money? I am only there for the night and I did not want to waste so much time and money just to get crazy old and nasty lady. Any help will be helpful. I been reading a lot but nothing solid I could pick up. Thank you.
-
10-23-23 17:13 #1312Regular Member

Posts: 20Yeww
Thanks for TOFTT. I respect your passion finishing the Mission. Happy mongering!
Originally Posted by AHarris1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 13:23 #1311Regular Member

Posts: 23Thanks for this. I've had my eye on her but will pass.
Originally Posted by AHarris1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 06:35 #1310Senior Member

Posts: 197Yes, she squeezed alot into that garment. Rates seem negotiable, ballpark $20 for SS.
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 17:21 #1309Senior Member

Posts: 702Did she got huge belly going on? What her rates look like?
Originally Posted by AHarris1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 09:31 #1308Senior Member

Posts: 197Hannah in Absecon
I had my eye on Hannah (more specifically, her boobs) for a long time and finally was able to pull the trigger and set something up. As another monger mentioned, she is staying at a motel very close to a gas station on Rt. 30 in Absecon. Standard 2 text system got me the room number and as I approached I was pleasantly surprised that there was a "No smoking" sign right on the door. I knocked 3 times and finally Hannah opened the door...Smoking a cigarette. She is the person in the blurry pictures but they were definitely taken about 10 years ago; she is definitely not as cute, but the massive tits were clearly evident and so was some additional weight she put on since the pictures were taken. It was also clear she had some missing teeth. The room was surprising clean but she was not trying to hide her paraphernalia which was located on the night stand. She asked how long I was staying and I indicated it would be a SS and we hopped on the bed to begin. Before she was about to begin a BJ she grabbed a condom and opened it up, I said I thought this was going to be a BBBJ and she resisted a little and reluctantly began. I asked about her tits and she said, "I guess you want me to take them out" I was like, "Hell yeah" and she did. They are pretty spectacular. She proceeded to begin the BBBJ and within 15 seconds she stopped. I said what's wrong and she said something I really couldn't understand, so I said why don't we do some DATY and she agreed. She laid down on the bed and started to wiggle out of her clothes, what I didn't realize was she was wearing some type of Spanx that snapped in her crotch and when she unsnapped them, her flesh was unleashed and came flying out of everywhere! I never realized how constrictive those things could be. I composed myself, located my target area and went in for some DATY. This lasted about 2 minutes minute as she kept squirming to the point that, when I came up for air, I asked her, "Are you OK?" and she quickly said "No", jumped off the bed and lit a cigarette. I said to her WTF and she said, "I can't do this right now, I don't feel good". I said well I want at least half my money back. She opened up the envelope, counted out half, gave it to me and than ran into the bathroom. By the time I got dressed she came out and as I was walking out she said, "Bye, I will feel better next time" and I said, "Well we'll never know because there won't be a next time" and I left. Me and my blue balls were soo disappointed.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...o/805305027899
-
10-18-23 17:18 #1307Regular Member

Posts: 3Bayville Chick
Saw her once, she's ok. She new which makes her really robotic. Weird smell which sucked. She likes to sell old whiskey barrels as a side hustle and uses the same number that's in her ads LOL Not a looker either.
Originally Posted by CasperInJersey
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 11:55 #1306Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone have any intel on this one?
Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...i/910313121937
-
10-16-23 17:30 #1305Regular Member

Posts: 20Green or Red light?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/981361690038
Love this chick's small ass. Texted her and got a message back though we haven't set up an appt yet. Worth a visit?
-
10-15-23 18:35 #1304Senior Member

Posts: 3006Hey if you need additional info please pm me before contacting her.
Originally Posted by BootyHoleLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 18:26 #1303Senior Member

Posts: 3006Yeah I've seen her a few years ago during the shutdown she's mechanical but nice attitude and she feel so good I want to see her again and tongue fuck her ass and suck her off again I fucked her missionary and doggy style covered but felt like I was fucking her without condom. I had to check to see if I put a condom on god damn she's worth seeing according to interview she's independent now here her YouTube interview.
Originally Posted by BootyHoleLover
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/fEUO30hM4E8?si=nxAhg97-O1wLZZIG












Reply With Quote





