Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 1617
-
09-04-23 22:42 #1287Senior Member

Posts: 702Busty Lexi
Text this several times no reply, from the pics, I getting TGTBT. Anyone got more details on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/230160539494
-
08-29-23 20:16 #1286Senior Member

Posts: 277Two guys replied to me on the SNJ thread and said she's not worth it.
Originally Posted by DWills89
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 17:47 #1285Senior Member

Posts: 34There's one or two reviews on her recently I believe, don't remember the details.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 17:44 #1284Senior Member

Posts: 34Been at this since 08' I know what I'm doing by now.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-23 17:43 #1283Senior Member

Posts: 34Gotcha, yeah I've been seeing these ads for yrs & yrs and I know they're nothing like the pics but STG been so dry this summer pickings is at a all time low rn. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DocTego
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 18:12 #1282Senior Member

Posts: 277Jay
Has anyone seen this girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...-/288317832812
-
08-26-23 10:56 #1281Senior Member

Posts: 641If you have to ask that question then not sure this is the hobby for you. People who don't attend to break the law don't ask stupid questions like that.
Originally Posted by DWills89
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-23 09:22 #1280Senior Member

Posts: 298My opinion is that these places are set up all over the country and it's the same thing no matter where you are. You can expect the lady behind the door to look nothing like anyone in those pics. The rates are good, but don't expect anything close to the menu listed. Even though the phone numbers vary, I wouldn't be surprised if they're all funneled through the same place. I tried a few times with mixed results. One was a somewhat plump 40-something that was OK at best. Next few times, I got a very attractive girl that was probably around 30. Asked if I was going to be tipping when I asked about BBBJ. If you're just looking for a pump and dump, it's a good value. If you're looking for more than that, you'll probably be disappointed.
Originally Posted by DWills89
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-23 22:07 #1279Senior Member

Posts: 34Info on Chinese Ad
Did anyone give this ad a try?
They work out of motel 6 on rt 37 in toms river, literally 7 min walk from my house.
I called it sounded like an older Chinese woman.
Just wondering if anyone gave this a shot or is it LE (I asked if your LE she said no but if you're working undercover you can lie by law).
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jerse...m/825750775415
-
08-25-23 14:56 #1278Senior Member

Posts: 34Read a bad review on her and I remember it said she has a pimp now.
Originally Posted by LvMyIPhone
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-23 15:56 #1277Senior Member

Posts: 197Has anyone seen Hannah in Absecon?
-
08-21-23 14:49 #1276Senior Member

Posts: 702Lexi I been seeing this post once in a while, photos look enticing but too good for STG, text a few times no response. Anyone have info on her, outcalls are definitely a tough for me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/832122552131
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/609-389-8415
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/609-389-8415
-
08-21-23 11:49 #1275Senior Member

Posts: 37I saw her 2 years ago. She was ok, nothing special. TBH the details elude me, mostly what I remember is that I'm in no rush to repeat. Nothing wrong with her, but she didn't dazzle me in any way.
Originally Posted by LvMyIPhone
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 12:54 #1274Senior Member

Posts: 446Yes, some time ago (year maybe). She drove herself for outcall, performed as promised. But too skinny for my liking. She wanted to introduce me to her friend in the following week, I gladly took her up on the offer. She is real, just get a current pic.
Originally Posted by LvMyIPhone
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
-
08-14-23 20:33 #1273Regular Member

Posts: 11Anyone Seen Kate??
Was thinking about traveling to Atlantic City from Pennsylvania I like them skinny has anybody seen Kate? I see 2 phone numbers posted in there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/931713598280










Reply With Quote






