Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4903
-
12-02-23 23:41 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 29And she also says
Only play safe. You paying 500 to find out?
Originally Posted by Steel211
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 17:17 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 34Lexe
I saw her back in February, quoted me 150/200/300 +100 for pse. Went for pse. Got there and she looked like her pics. Has a great body and those titties were nice af. I get there, she was nice but she has your standard trynna get it over with attitude. Did get BBFS, I told her I was going to nut and she didn't say anything and as soon as I blew my load in her, like halfway she's like don't cum in me lmao okay so I pulled out but still had already pretty much finished inside of her. She was okay but did feel rushed maybe because it was like 7 am and I was trynna get a nut before work but idk. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Steel211
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-23 14:27 #3671Regular Member

Posts: 4Anyone try her out?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Lexe22d
This girl has been posting for awhile. Now she's offering an "anything goes" special for 500.
-
12-02-23 13:50 #3670Senior Member

Posts: 493It's not just one, there are several airbnbs. If you actually pick up SW's in NC you'll learn after awhile which ones they like to use. This one that I was talking about I'd been to at least 3 or 4 times in the last year. They're usually all the same. You fuck in a tiny ass living room on a shitty hard futon.
Originally Posted by Jordan9826
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 22:13 #3669Regular Member

Posts: 3Where off the stroll is this air bnb? It seems to get mentioned more and more.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-23 17:59 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 284Rose's Number
I reached her on her 619 number that she's been posting with lately.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 15:30 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 493Damn, that's insane. I thought I paid a lot but that's crazy. Which number did you contact? Someone mentioned there's like different posts with diff numbers. I contacted her through a 951 number. I got her and rates were 120/150/200 covered +100 bfs.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 13:06 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 142Some other bs playbooks.
Looks like this one was also related: https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...57&hl=en&gl=us.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
Which also posted earlier with a different number:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...osits/59769722
Reached out to both posts. The earlier one told me they were not able to make it to sd (LOL why post here then).
Second one told me aunt flo was just starting visit and try her friend Jess which is the tagname of the profile earlier that JohnieYammie posted on.
A day later and all of the postings are pulled. I guess they found out after fing around.
-
11-30-23 12:38 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 284Update on Rose
What did you guys do to Rose? Is it possible she got GPS, seemingly, overnight?
I reached out earlier today and she replied pretty quickly. She let me know that she's doing incall in downtown and then gave me her donation requests. Strap in fellas.
200 for 15 minutes. 250 for 30 minutes. 600 for the hour. These rates are only for doggie and CFS. I inquired on BBFS and she said it was 1000! I also inquired on multiple shots and she said each shot is it's own service so CFS is 600 per shot and BBFS is 1000 per shot.
It was a bizarre interaction.
Good luck to you all.
- TJNiko.
-
11-29-23 19:23 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 112Massage Oasis
Had BBFS a couple times here but forgot the name of the girl. They're all old though.
Originally Posted by Dsgbn619
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 12:58 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 368Surprised it was actually the girl in the pics! I immediately passed based on the same TGTBT pics being used in multiple cities, different #s, but still suspicious enough to avoid. Sucks you learned the hard way, but like you said could've been way worse.
Originally Posted by JohnieYammie
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 11:50 #3662Regular Member

Posts: 9Rose
Rose has ads with 3 different numbers, and one of them has pics of another girl too. Anyone willing to are which number they saw her with?
-
11-28-23 22:39 #3661Regular Member

Posts: 23I would try W spa in SV I went about a year ago and remember the lady telling me I could do no condom but to just cum outside. I'm not a dice roller so I said no thanks a condom will do this time. It's been a long time since I have returned so might not be the same. The lady was older from what I remember so don't expect some 10/10 when visiting LOL.
Originally Posted by Dsgbn619
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 20:41 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 88That is good.
That is a good contact.
Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 18:04 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 77https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/161105239
Originally Posted by Sdsaluki
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




