Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 4898
-
12-01-23 17:59 #3668Senior Member

Posts: 284Rose's Number
I reached her on her 619 number that she's been posting with lately.
Originally Posted by CunningLnguist
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 15:30 #3667Senior Member

Posts: 493Damn, that's insane. I thought I paid a lot but that's crazy. Which number did you contact? Someone mentioned there's like different posts with diff numbers. I contacted her through a 951 number. I got her and rates were 120/150/200 covered +100 bfs.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 13:06 #3666Senior Member

Posts: 142Some other bs playbooks.
Looks like this one was also related: https://webcache.googleusercontent.c...57&hl=en&gl=us.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
Which also posted earlier with a different number:
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...osits/59769722
Reached out to both posts. The earlier one told me they were not able to make it to sd (LOL why post here then).
Second one told me aunt flo was just starting visit and try her friend Jess which is the tagname of the profile earlier that JohnieYammie posted on.
A day later and all of the postings are pulled. I guess they found out after fing around.
-
11-30-23 12:38 #3665Senior Member

Posts: 284Update on Rose
What did you guys do to Rose? Is it possible she got GPS, seemingly, overnight?
I reached out earlier today and she replied pretty quickly. She let me know that she's doing incall in downtown and then gave me her donation requests. Strap in fellas.
200 for 15 minutes. 250 for 30 minutes. 600 for the hour. These rates are only for doggie and CFS. I inquired on BBFS and she said it was 1000! I also inquired on multiple shots and she said each shot is it's own service so CFS is 600 per shot and BBFS is 1000 per shot.
It was a bizarre interaction.
Good luck to you all.
- TJNiko.
-
11-29-23 19:23 #3664Senior Member

Posts: 112Massage Oasis
Had BBFS a couple times here but forgot the name of the girl. They're all old though.
Originally Posted by Dsgbn619
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 12:58 #3663Senior Member

Posts: 368Surprised it was actually the girl in the pics! I immediately passed based on the same TGTBT pics being used in multiple cities, different #s, but still suspicious enough to avoid. Sucks you learned the hard way, but like you said could've been way worse.
Originally Posted by JohnieYammie
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-23 11:50 #3662Regular Member

Posts: 9Rose
Rose has ads with 3 different numbers, and one of them has pics of another girl too. Anyone willing to are which number they saw her with?
-
11-28-23 22:39 #3661Regular Member

Posts: 23I would try W spa in SV I went about a year ago and remember the lady telling me I could do no condom but to just cum outside. I'm not a dice roller so I said no thanks a condom will do this time. It's been a long time since I have returned so might not be the same. The lady was older from what I remember so don't expect some 10/10 when visiting LOL.
Originally Posted by Dsgbn619
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 20:41 #3660Senior Member

Posts: 88That is good.
That is a good contact.
Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 18:04 #3659Senior Member

Posts: 77https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/161105239
Originally Posted by Sdsaluki
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 17:18 #3658Senior Member

Posts: 88AVA: Not worth the hassle.
So I hit her up at 12:30 and try to make an appointment at 1 She says yes at 12:40 So I push back to 1:15 when get there she does not respond with a room for like 20 min. I am not a big fan of sitting in that open parking lot. I decide to leave then she starts asking me how much time and if I want bare or not. I was going to opt for $$$HH hoping for multipop she said it was extra. At that point I just left. Good luck with dealing with her def a turn off. Prob not going to pursue anymore. Def buzzkill. But if anyone has pics to share. Send them.
-
11-28-23 16:56 #3657Senior Member

Posts: 112Ava new link
I'm beating the dead horse 😂.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
Tried search option in LC for Ava no success.
Or her contact info or new link?
TY.
-
11-28-23 15:49 #3656Senior Member

Posts: 219Try lollygirls on HX or you spa in lemon grove
Originally Posted by Dsgbn619
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 15:10 #3655Senior Member

Posts: 493Rose
Actually got an answer from her today and saw her. Donations were 120/10 min 150/15 200/30 +100 bfs.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]
I went for 15. At first she told me outcall only. Then she said and / m she got an incall. Turns out she was hosting in NC at a popular Airbnb used by the SW's off Roosevelt. I'm thinking she normally works the blade then maybe one of the other girls let her use their incall because we weren't using the bedroom. She directed me to a little futon in the tiny living room. I sensed movement in the other room. Hopefully another girl and not a rob. Gave donation and then her clothes came off and she started sucking me off bare. Her warm mouth made me forget about everything else. BBJ was ok. Mostly just enough to get me hard. Since it was a qv and she did set a timer (bummer) I went straight for doggy and didn't ask about other positions. Started off standing while she went on the futon. Didn't work because she was too low and I had to squat. Eventually moved to the floor. My knees were hurting from the hardwood floor but I pushed the pain and focused on the pleasure of pounding her nice pink pussy. It was tight as hell but felt nice. She had a nice slim body, small tits, and a fat ass. Same girl from the pics. Unfortunately time was up before I got to finish and she wasn't the type to let you keep going for a little longer. Best she could do was apologize for me not busting a nut. I'm just glad I was able to spend some time in that pussy bare. Not sure if I'll repeat for longer next time because the prices are a little high for the time and quality of service. Sure it was bare and she was pretty submissive to whatever positions I wanted. But it was a pretty mechanical experience for the most part. The type of experience you get from the $120 SW's except BB. As I was leaving the bedroom door opened and it was another girl. Couldn't get a long look but I saw that she had a big butt.
-
11-28-23 13:14 #3654Senior Member

Posts: 2931Have a new link? This one is gone.
Originally Posted by Jason619
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




