Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 327 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4898
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3683

    Unfortunate Truth

    Quote Originally Posted by MbMonger  [View Original Post]
    That seems crazy. Not saying it isn't true because I have no idea. But I was fucking her a decade ago and while she could sometimes be a little flaky, she always provided good value and I never got the sense that she was untrustworthy. She's got (had?) a great rep. This news is particularly strange because she seemed busy enough not to have to resort to this sort of BS. Especially since she was a 3 hole barebeast. Drugs maybe?
    Shit has hit the fan fellas. Buyer beware. I'm not the only one saying it either. I was straight robbed. I've known her close to that amount of time as well. Never been this bad. It's scary. Very sad. But 100% true. Don't be a victim like me. Just stay the fuck away. Hopefully she turns things around. But for the time being. I'm telling you, it's for your best interest to be as far from her as possible.

  2. #3682
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmanhere  [View Original Post]
    Who is this? Allison Soccer Mom? Looks like it but hard to believe as well reviewed as she is that she's a rob.
    That seems crazy. Not saying it isn't true because I have no idea. But I was fucking her a decade ago and while she could sometimes be a little flaky, she always provided good value and I never got the sense that she was untrustworthy. She's got (had?) a great rep. This news is particularly strange because she seemed busy enough not to have to resort to this sort of BS. Especially since she was a 3 hole barebeast. Drugs maybe?

  3. #3681
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    San Diego. I hate to say it. I really liked her. Thought the stories popping up lately were BS. Until this morning when it happened to me. Everyone should know.
    That is a real shame she has been on my to do list, I never got the chance lul. I'm never available when she is in sd.

    I'm sorry that happened to you though, thanks for giving everyone else the heads up.

  4. #3680
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    San Diego. I hate to say it. I really liked her. Thought the stories popping up lately were BS. Until this morning when it happened to me. Everyone should know.
    Wow that is some long con to take creampies up the ass while her partner rifles through your mailbox and car to steal your identity. Puts other identity thieves to shame!

    Some people work so hard you wonder why they don't get a job. Maybe after she saw the paycheck for a regular job, it finally made her feel dirty.

  5. #3679
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    San Diego. I hate to say it. I really liked her. Thought the stories popping up lately were BS. Until this morning when it happened to me. Everyone should know.
    Who is this? Allison Soccer Mom? Looks like it but hard to believe as well reviewed as she is that she's a rob.

  6. #3678
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySwanson  [View Original Post]
    San Diego. I hate to say it. I really liked her. Thought the stories popping up lately were BS. Until this morning when it happened to me. Everyone should know.
    Damn definitely won't hit her up next time she's back. But I'm glad I still got to creampie her asshole while she was here.

  7. #3677

    You have been warned

    San Diego. I hate to say it. I really liked her. Thought the stories popping up lately were BS. Until this morning when it happened to me. Everyone should know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1472.jpg‎   IMG_1474.jpg‎   IMG_1475.jpg‎  

  8. #3676
    [Deleted by Admin]

    The rules of the site are clear, without an internet available public record you can't say some chick has something. I know, since you don't operate a site like this you think that's a bad idea but since you don't let me educate you. If guys were allowed to do that they would say that every chick who pissed them off or wouldn't give them a discount has AIDS. How do I know that you may ask? Because that's why we made the fucking rule that you have already been warned about. Twice.

    The next time you post about STDs you're gone, if it's a concern don't bareback professional sex workers. I'm not saying anybody should or shouldn't, I'm saying you are really worried about maybe you might want to rethink it.

    Don't make me do this again.

    A2

  9. #3675
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Poof gone.
    She is up in Sunnyvale right now. She seems to keep on changing numbers for some reason. She does after bare for about 400 hh session. Check pd and use her username to locate her.

  10. #3674
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel211  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Lexe22d

    This girl has been posting for awhile. Now she's offering an "anything goes" special for 500.
    Poof gone.

  11. #3673

    And she also says

    Only play safe. You paying 500 to find out?

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel211  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Lexe22d

    This girl has been posting for awhile. Now she's offering an "anything goes" special for 500.

  12. #3672

    Lexe

    Quote Originally Posted by Steel211  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Lexe22d

    This girl has been posting for awhile. Now she's offering an "anything goes" special for 500.
    I saw her back in February, quoted me 150/200/300 +100 for pse. Went for pse. Got there and she looked like her pics. Has a great body and those titties were nice af. I get there, she was nice but she has your standard trynna get it over with attitude. Did get BBFS, I told her I was going to nut and she didn't say anything and as soon as I blew my load in her, like halfway she's like don't cum in me lmao okay so I pulled out but still had already pretty much finished inside of her. She was okay but did feel rushed maybe because it was like 7 am and I was trynna get a nut before work but idk. YMMV.

  13. #3671

    Anyone try her out?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...-Diego/Lexe22d

    This girl has been posting for awhile. Now she's offering an "anything goes" special for 500.

  14. #3670
    Quote Originally Posted by Jordan9826  [View Original Post]
    Where off the stroll is this air bnb? It seems to get mentioned more and more.
    It's not just one, there are several airbnbs. If you actually pick up SW's in NC you'll learn after awhile which ones they like to use. This one that I was talking about I'd been to at least 3 or 4 times in the last year. They're usually all the same. You fuck in a tiny ass living room on a shitty hard futon.

  15. #3669
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Actually got an answer from her today and saw her. Donations were 120/10 min 150/15 200/30 +100 bfs.

    I went for 15. At first she told me outcall only. Then she said and / m she got an incall. Turns out she was hosting in NC at a popular Airbnb used by the SW's off Roosevelt. I'm thinking she normally works the blade then maybe one of the other girls let her use their incall because we weren't using the bedroom. She directed me to a little futon in the tiny living room. I sensed movement in the other room. Hopefully another girl and not a rob. Gave donation and then her clothes came off and she started sucking me off bare. Her warm mouth made me forget about everything else. BBJ was ok. Mostly just enough to get me hard. Since it was a qv and she did set a timer (bummer) I went straight for doggy and didn't ask about other positions. Started off standing while she went on the futon. Didn't work because she was too low and I had to squat. Eventually moved to the floor. My knees were hurting from the hardwood floor but I pushed the pain and focused on the pleasure of pounding her nice pink pussy. It was tight as hell but felt nice. She had a nice slim body, small tits, and a fat ass. Same girl from the pics. Unfortunately time was up before I got to finish and she wasn't the type to let you keep going for a little longer. Best she could do was apologize for me not busting a nut. I'm just glad I was able to spend some time in that pussy bare. Not sure if I'll repeat for longer next time because the prices are a little high for the time and quality of service. Sure it was bare and she was pretty submissive to whatever positions I wanted. But it was a pretty mechanical experience for the most part. The type of experience you get from the $120 SW's except BB. As I was leaving the bedroom door opened and it was another girl. Couldn't get a long look but I saw that she had a big butt.
    Where off the stroll is this air bnb? It seems to get mentioned more and more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape