Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 327 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 4898
16192789494
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3653
    Quote Originally Posted by WtfScript  [View Original Post]
    I guess it's really YMMV. When I saw her, there was no kissing or BJ and she wasn't into it with a lot of breaks in between.
    You might've caught her at a bad time. I'm not sure if it was you but I remember last time when I tried to see her I read the report on how her performance was not that great and no bbj, as I was sitting in the parking lot waiting for my turn. Then she cancelled my appointment because she wasn't in the right head space. When I saw her yesterday she was in much better spirits.

  2. #3652

    Amp

    Out of curiosity does anyone have a good BBFS AMP? BBBJ is cool but I'm definitely seeking more and something consistent. AMPs put me more at ease than a lot of the run of the mill girls.

  3. #3651
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    Tried as well, but same outcome for me. No response back.
    I got a reply this morning. I asked rate for half hour bare Incall and was quoted $$$ Yes, 3 C notes.

  4. #3650
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I thought she looked a little better in person tbh. I also caught her right after she had gotten done taking new pics for online so she was looking fresh. I fuckin love spinners and she is 100% spinner. Tiny, skinny, young, pretty, and in a good mood! I was excited already soon as I walked in. Started off with a nice bbj. I was soft when we started so she was swallowing my dick whole for awhile until I got hard. Unfortunately she said she doesn't ride so we started off mish. I usually don't care much for mish but when you got a tiny petite body like that under you, it's amazing. Especially when she really started getting into it as my dick got harder and bigger inside her. Once our lips lightly grazed each other we both went in hard for some DFK. Couldn't take it anymore after that and released 5 days worth of cum inside her. She seemed to really enjoy it. .
    I guess it's really YMMV. When I saw her, there was no kissing or BJ and she wasn't into it with a lot of breaks in between.

  5. #3649
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    As I left I saw a car that I had seen circling the parking lot with me earlier, park by her room, and of course dude went to her door. LOL sorry if that was you because I'm 100% sure that there was literally no clean up on her part between seeing me and when homeboy got to her door.
    LOL. Glad that wasn't me, can't imagine what that cooch smells like after a whole day worth of mongers dumping there seed in her. Don't think I'll be seeing this girl anytime soon.

  6. #3648
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnieYammie  [View Original Post]
    I knew this was TGTBT and I got robbed. I understand it's part of the game and lucky I didn't get busted or worse. .
    Damn that sucks. I almost went for this one as well, but a reverse search on one of the photos came back to an ad with another name and donation amount with different pics on the rest (photos showed a girl with arm tats) so that made me sus and passed. She / they had another ad up also with a different name. One ad in "old town" and another in hotel circle. The fact that they both referenced "upscale hotel" made me think they were the same person.

  7. #3647

    Ava finally

    Finally got to cum inside Ava today. Coming off the long holiday weekend I was in desperate need to release. All I knew was I was going to cum on or inside someone and it wasn't going to be a bag. I set up some time with a provider to do a hhr of GFE with a COF / CIMWS session but once I got to incall she started complaining about how busy she was getting and that she was going to a have to "squeeze me somewhere in line". That was a huge turn off. I'd already tapped this broad so I cancelled our appointment and hit up Ava. To my surprise she answered right away. We set up a time and within 5 min I was at her door. She went over her first week here about how she got super busy super quick and on her 2nd day it already was too much for her. That was when she had cancelled on me. Today she was much better. Business had slowed down enough for her to get her sanity back and now it was time for us to have fun.

    I thought she looked a little better in person tbh. I also caught her right after she had gotten done taking new pics for online so she was looking fresh. I fuckin love spinners and she is 100% spinner. Tiny, skinny, young, pretty, and in a good mood! I was excited already soon as I walked in. Started off with a nice bbj. I was soft when we started so she was swallowing my dick whole for awhile until I got hard. Unfortunately she said she doesn't ride so we started off mish. I usually don't care much for mish but when you got a tiny petite body like that under you, it's amazing. Especially when she really started getting into it as my dick got harder and bigger inside her. Once our lips lightly grazed each other we both went in hard for some DFK. Couldn't take it anymore after that and released 5 days worth of cum inside her. She seemed to really enjoy it. I admired my work for a bit after I pulled out. The sight of all that cum dripping out of her tiny pink pussy looked so good I told her she should take a pic of it for her OF and she did. I wiped off with some baby wipes and we chatted for a little bit about her time in SD. Right now it's just her and Emily holding it down for the bare crew. Glad I got to see this one and that I was able to catch her at a good time. As I left I saw a car that I had seen circling the parking lot with me earlier, park by her room, and of course dude went to her door. LOL sorry if that was you because I'm 100% sure that there was literally no clean up on her part between seeing me and when homeboy got to her door.

  8. #3646
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/160943828

    Could be real. She posted in Hotel Circle and the bots / cops usually never post there specifically. I was going to move on to the next one until some wording in her ad caught my eye. At the end she says "bare extra". Hit her up but no response. Anybody else want to try? Pretty sure I can make it all the way out to hotel circle today anyway.
    Tried as well, but same outcome for me. No response back.

  9. #3645
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for confirming Rob. When I messaged her and I asked her to send a selfie, she sent too good to be true dime so I didn't partake.

    There are 2 other girls known to do bare.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/66911129 - She is relatively new in town, she agreed to BBFS cip for around $$ She's not my type so I didn't go ahead, but she looks legit.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/66944920 - you can see her fucking raw in the video, not my type so never partook.
    Your first link is dead, do you have the number?

  10. #3644
    I knew this was TGTBT and I got robbed. I understand it's part of the game and lucky I didn't get busted or worse. She quoted standard mid-range rates for full GFE and +. 5 for bare. Met her at a fancy hotel in downtown which I never do, was actually girl in pics. I requested panda test because I broke another rule about negotiation over text to an unverified provider and she passed. Got comfortable and gave her min minimum donation to feel her out and planned to give more for hh + bare upsell if need be. She was acting nervous but I'm not good with social queues and thought she may be a little mental (they all are LOL). She says she needs to brush her teeth and heads to the restroom, then I hear a knock on the door. It was a middle aged white gentleman with glasses, salt and pepper clean spike hair cut, was very professional. Looked like a computer tech. He said "mam I'm sorry your card didn't go through to extend your stay, we need you to come down and pay", then she was out.

    So I was left in the room butt naked. Here's where it gets interesting. I left my phone in the car for personal reasons but apparently she sent me a text that something happened and she had to leave but the cops may be coming. Now I didn't receive said message so I got dressed and stayed in the room for at least 20 minutes hoping she would actually. Searched for anything valuable and all there was is about $150 in brand new hooker clothes, a brand new shaver, and some cheap sunglasses. I determined she wasn't coming back so I took everything and left. I needed to run an errand by the loop and planned on giving the clothes to a homeless person. Found a looney tune with a shave on Vesta right by the bridge, factually woulda but she definitely needed to clean up. So if anyone sees a homeless chick in red lingerie later today you're welcome! Lost $$ BTW.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4942.jpg‎   IMG_4944.jpeg‎   IMG_4945.jpeg‎  

  11. #3643
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/160943828

    Could be real. She posted in Hotel Circle and the bots / cops usually never post there specifically. I was going to move on to the next one until some wording in her ad caught my eye. At the end she says "bare extra". Hit her up but no response. Anybody else want to try? Pretty sure I can make it all the way out to hotel circle today anyway.

  12. #3642
    Quote Originally Posted by RobLuca  [View Original Post]
    I second that. It is in Hotel Circle and they offer bare. I booked since it looked appealing and wanted to try something different, I asked for CFS but wanted BBBJ, which was agreed. However once I got in the door it was definitely not the person, which I kinda of expected, but this was way off. She was in her late 40's early 50's. I had to walk out since it was not what I was looking for. Don't get me wrong, go for it, if you are into that.
    Thanks for confirming Rob. When I messaged her and I asked her to send a selfie, she sent too good to be true dime so I didn't partake.

    There are 2 other girls known to do bare.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/66911129 - She is relatively new in town, she agreed to BBFS cip for around $$ She's not my type so I didn't go ahead, but she looks legit.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/66944920 - you can see her fucking raw in the video, not my type so never partook.

  13. #3641

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Will008  [View Original Post]
    This is in hotel circle. Some are not so bad, some are old, some are fat and old. It's bare. Prices are over what you can get at one of the agencies for a woman with a nice body, pretty face and good hygiene.
    I second that. It is in Hotel Circle and they offer bare. I booked since it looked appealing and wanted to try something different, I asked for CFS but wanted BBBJ, which was agreed. However once I got in the door it was definitely not the person, which I kinda of expected, but this was way off. She was in her late 40's early 50's. I had to walk out since it was not what I was looking for. Don't get me wrong, go for it, if you are into that.

  14. #3640
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    This girl is offering bare on her ad-.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/65512651

    TGBT? Someone has any reviews?
    This is in hotel circle. Some are not so bad, some are old, some are fat and old. It's bare. Prices are over what you can get at one of the agencies for a woman with a nice body, pretty face and good hygiene.

  15. #3639
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriffBart  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a direct link to her ad?
    It worked for me but try this one https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/9497592447/1.

    Although the posted link said Carlsbad, all the recent ads are for SF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape