Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 263 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 163 213 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 313 363 763 1263 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,945 of 24808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20878
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this is already a thing and I'm just late to it but we definitely need a ghost file for chicks that ghost. I'm 0-2 for the past couple of days on these two and they both play from the same rulebook. "Sorry I was sleep" seems to be the most generic and barebones thing I get as a response after I've literally made it to the location. It always starts as an easy text exchange then as soon as I'm there, radio silence.

    Anyways, I'd save the time and gas on these two:

    London.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...190/3179323169

    Claire.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...436/7655496193

    Also read but didn't try because ghosting was:

    Eva.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...937/4634442090

    ShaY.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...366/3173141772
    Guy about 2-3 posts down said he met up with London maybe you just had bad luck with her.

  2. #20877

    Ghost files

    I don't know if this is already a thing and I'm just late to it but we definitely need a ghost file for chicks that ghost. I'm 0-2 for the past couple of days on these two and they both play from the same rulebook. "Sorry I was sleep" seems to be the most generic and barebones thing I get as a response after I've literally made it to the location. It always starts as an easy text exchange then as soon as I'm there, radio silence.

    Anyways, I'd save the time and gas on these two:

    London.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...190/3179323169

    Claire.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...436/7655496193

    Also read but didn't try because ghosting was:

    Eva.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...937/4634442090

    ShaY.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...366/3173141772

  3. #20876
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out and it was a good experience. She is real with slightly thicker body than the pics. Overall looks I'll give her a 7/10.

    Hygiene was great and she is new to the game so not burnt out. First the rules are safe everything and no GFE. Might be a deal breaker for some but not for me. She started with a little warm up massage and made sure I was comfortable. She took directions well and was eager to please. There was no hurry up and she seemed to be into it. She has a really great arch when doing doggy.

    Overall if you are looking for a safe black provider that's cute she is worth a visit. Half hour was 1. 5 and she has qv specials at 1. Lately I've been on a kick of trying black girls and she delivered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161020233
    What part of town is she in?

  4. #20875

    Danielle Sparks

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for some black tail.

    Preferably petite (spinner) in twenties. Open to all!
    Danielle Sparks fits the mold of what you are looking for. She has had some positive reviews. Her ad had said she was on "hiatus" over the last several months, but no longer says that so maybe she is seeing people again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/true_ebony_

  5. #20874

    London

    Went to see London and was well worth the trip. Communication was no problem. She is a sweet girl and deepthroats when asked no problem. If you enjoy a good bbj I highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161110989

  6. #20873

    Pictures are still accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a regular of mine a few years back. I can't do outcalls at the moment, so I haven't reconnected with her.

    Her pics were accurate back when I was seeing her, and the pics on her current ad look about the same. She was always dependable, and her prices were reasonable.

    She had a pretty open menu back in the day, just no kissing. She has issues with her teeth, and was self conscious about it.

    The service was somewhat mechanical, and she doesn't have much oral endurance.

    Her prices, dependability (I could generally call her, and she'd be available within the hour if not immediately), and her figure made up for her so so performance.
    As well as everything else you said.

  7. #20872

    No thanks

    Right on for the reply but all it takes is 1 bad review like that to deter me. Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I knew I had seen a review on her somewhere before when looking.

    https://callescort.org/463-279-2365

    Review posted there from an old account with the same pictures and everything so take that as you will, but I knew I remembered seeing it somewhere at one point and time.

  8. #20871
    She used to be a regular of mine a few years back. I can't do outcalls at the moment, so I haven't reconnected with her.

    Her pics were accurate back when I was seeing her, and the pics on her current ad look about the same. She was always dependable, and her prices were reasonable.

    She had a pretty open menu back in the day, just no kissing. She has issues with her teeth, and was self conscious about it.

    The service was somewhat mechanical, and she doesn't have much oral endurance.

    Her prices, dependability (I could generally call her, and she'd be available within the hour if not immediately), and her figure made up for her so so performance.

  9. #20870

  10. #20869
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffMaster1  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations for some black tail.

    Preferably petite (spinner) in twenties. Open to all!
    This one is my atf. She is safe everything too but GFE and both lips are to kiss. Really great price too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/161085226

  11. #20868

    Trap or Bait

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161108774

    Some people want bbw. That's not me. I'm a spinner. I am 130 pounds. Don't get scared. I am 15 years old. I'm petite / spinner. Do you prefer petite blondes.

    Rules: one phone call for verification and one photo for proof of life.

    Come clean shaved and showered no cumming in my pussy bring condom.

    Please like, check mark, or say yes if you agree to rules baby.

    After my initial WTF moment I realized this most likely a set up by your least favorite uncle. Be safe.

    317 [DeletedbyAdmin]991. [ / QUOTE].

    I looked at the pictures, the crime doesn't seem to be about sex, but about knowingly engaging with what you're told is a minor. That's the catch. I did look at the pictures, the body shot, shows the neck, and no, that's not a minor with those lines. It is however, the bait they're using to entrap you. You are correct, stay away from and more communication, they already have your number, if it's not a burner? If you went cold after the lure said they were 15? You did the right thing. I personally don't condone any activity with minors, anyone that continues to communicate after they're told they're dealing with a minor, need to go to jail. No room here for that.

  12. #20867

    Ghosted

    I set up an appt with her and was getting pretty consistent texts back and forth. Nice area, ok rate, etc. When I finally drove to meet she stopped replying. Save yourself the time and gas.

    Kinda seems to be a pattern for a few of the better looking ones.

    Quote Originally Posted by Terbin90TR  [View Original Post]

  13. #20866

    Caution!

    Gentlemen,

    Looking for something fun to do today led me to reach out to a provider on EA. Texted and got a reply, near Greenwood Mall, $75/ hh. Sends the following text to me about her rules.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161108774

    Some people want bbw. That's not me. I'm a spinner. I am 130 pounds. Don't get scared. I am 15 years old. I'm petite / spinner. Do you prefer petite blondes.

    Rules: one phone call for verification and one photo for proof of life.

    Come clean shaved and showered no cumming in my pussy bring condom.

    Please like, check mark, or say yes if you agree to rules baby.

    After my initial WTF moment I realized this most likely a set up by your least favorite uncle. Be safe.

    317[Deleted by Admin]991.

  14. #20865

    Black escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Tried this one out and it was a good experience. She is real with slightly thicker body than the pics. Overall looks I'll give her a 7/10.
    Hygiene was great and she is new to the game so not burnt out. First the rules are safe everything and no GFE. Might be a deal breaker for some but not for me. She started with a little warm up massage and made sure I was comfortable. She took directions well and was eager to please. There was no hurry up and she seemed to be into it. She has a really great arch when doing doggy.

    Overall if you are looking for a safe black provider that's cute she is worth a visit. Half hour was 1. 5 and she has qv specials at 1. Lately I've been on a kick of trying black girls and she delivered.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161020233
    Looking for recommendations for some black tail.

    Preferably petite (spinner) in twenties. Open to all!

  15. #20864

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape