Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21740
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    I put a new note on your account. It says

    Ban him next time he acts like a dick.

    No shit, it's gonna happen.

    A2

  2. #21739

    Abbey insta

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she went on an instagram rant. Some of the posts are family members and some are of her clients? I'd be careful boys.
    Can someone share her instagram handle? Feel free to PM me!

  3. #21738
    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she went on an instagram rant. Some of the posts are family members and some are of her clients? I'd be careful boys.
    She has doxed herself so many times I can't count. She claims the client she outed is a stalker and he harasses her. I can't tell fact from fiction when it comes to her, so my visits are spaced out accordingly. She's like an amusement park roller coaster ride. You know it crazy as shit to go on, but you have fun with her for the thrill of it.

  4. #21737

    Abbey

    Looks like she went on an instagram rant. Some of the posts are family members and some are of her clients? I'd be careful boys.

  5. #21736

    Lilly of the Nile

    Hello all,

    Does anyone have any information about what might have happened to Lilly of the Nile located in North County. I got to see her a few weeks back and really enjoyed the time. In fact I thought she was fantastic! All of her information has just disappeared. Ads on rub rankings, twitter etc. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

  6. #21735

    Parker

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Not so far but looks promising, I just don't have the time to dedicate more effort to her right now. But it seems that Parker and Carley have retired; I have sent a txt to each and haven't heard anything. So I.

    Kay have the time to go see her more.
    Parker hasn't retired. I saw her recently and she is still as fantastic as ever. I normally get to a point where I've seen a provider enough times where I either don't go back or lay off them for a while, but I don't think that will ever happen with her until she does retire at some point. No question, she is the absolute best I have ever been with.

  7. #21734
    Quote Originally Posted by Brt715  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. How was your visit? She looks hot.

  8. #21733
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a kink for knottykneads? When I Google, get nothing in STL or anywhere.
    Here's her website. https://knottykneads72.cuties-sites.com/home.

  9. #21732
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Not so far but looks promising, I just don't have the time to dedicate more effort to her right now. But it seems that Parker and Carley have retired; I have sent a txt to each and haven't heard anything. So I.

    Kay have the time to go see her more.
    Sorry, your response is a little confusing. First you say none that I can tell, but then you say it looks promising.

    Guess I'll just have to make an appt and se for myself. Will report results.

  10. #21731

    My memory failed me

    I happen to be around happy feet off Manchester and I thought it was the happy feet I had heard so much here, so I went in only to be disappointed. Nothing happy about this place not even the a foot rub happy the lady didn't have.

    Enough pressure to make it a worth while massage.

  11. #21730

    None that I can tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer any extras?
    Not so far but looks promising, I just don't have the time to dedicate more effort to her right now. But it seems that Parker and Carley have retired; I have sent a txt to each and haven't heard anything. So I.

    Kay have the time to go see her more.

  12. #21729

    Knotty

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Just know she is age 55-60.
    I saw her quite a few years ago and she was in sketchy part of town. And I thought she was a little off. Never went back.

  13. #21728
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Concur with being said! She is all about the energy!
    Does she offer any extras?

  14. #21727

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Spade12  [View Original Post]
    I was a regular of hers for quite some time and talked to her a little while back. She was doing outcalls and getting an incall from time to time. She's fantastic if you can get a session with her.

  15. #21726

    KnottyKneads

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a kink for knottykneads? When I Google, get nothing in STL or anywhere.
    Just know she is age 55-60.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape