Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21734
    Quote Originally Posted by Brt715  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. How was your visit? She looks hot.

  2. #21733
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a kink for knottykneads? When I Google, get nothing in STL or anywhere.
    Here's her website. https://knottykneads72.cuties-sites.com/home.

  3. #21732
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Not so far but looks promising, I just don't have the time to dedicate more effort to her right now. But it seems that Parker and Carley have retired; I have sent a txt to each and haven't heard anything. So I.

    Kay have the time to go see her more.
    Sorry, your response is a little confusing. First you say none that I can tell, but then you say it looks promising.

    Guess I'll just have to make an appt and se for myself. Will report results.

  4. #21731

    My memory failed me

    I happen to be around happy feet off Manchester and I thought it was the happy feet I had heard so much here, so I went in only to be disappointed. Nothing happy about this place not even the a foot rub happy the lady didn't have.

    Enough pressure to make it a worth while massage.

  5. #21730

    None that I can tell

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer any extras?
    Not so far but looks promising, I just don't have the time to dedicate more effort to her right now. But it seems that Parker and Carley have retired; I have sent a txt to each and haven't heard anything. So I.

    Kay have the time to go see her more.

  6. #21729

    Knotty

    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Just know she is age 55-60.
    I saw her quite a few years ago and she was in sketchy part of town. And I thought she was a little off. Never went back.

  7. #21728
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Concur with being said! She is all about the energy!
    Does she offer any extras?

  8. #21727

    Isabella

    Quote Originally Posted by Spade12  [View Original Post]
    I was a regular of hers for quite some time and talked to her a little while back. She was doing outcalls and getting an incall from time to time. She's fantastic if you can get a session with her.

  9. #21726

    KnottyKneads

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a kink for knottykneads? When I Google, get nothing in STL or anywhere.
    Just know she is age 55-60.

  10. #21725
    Quote Originally Posted by AntBanks84  [View Original Post]
    Went there Friday evening for the first time. Nothing exciting fellas. I was covered from chest to feet the entire time, unless she was massaging a certain body part. On the flip same thing, didn't even massage my chest. No tease, no DIY, no hint of anything extra. Unless you want a legit massage, you're not getting anything else.
    Thank you for the report. That is the kind of recon necessary for planning a successful op. Identification of fail points helps us all.

  11. #21724
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a kink for knottykneads? When I Google, get nothing in STL or anywhere.
    Try - https://sumosear.ch/phone/501-777-5674.

  12. #21723
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2613  [View Original Post]
    Concur with being said! She is all about the energy!
    Thanks for the info. Definitely going back after hearing your description!!

    I remember the bod and she's a beautiful woman!

  13. #21722
    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Does the mature gal at Knottykneads give FS at those prices?
    Do you have a kink for knottykneads? When I Google, get nothing in STL or anywhere.

  14. #21721

    Asian Star Massage Edwardsville IL

    Went there Friday evening for the first time. Nothing exciting fellas. I was covered from chest to feet the entire time, unless she was massaging a certain body part. On the flip same thing, didn't even massage my chest. No tease, no DIY, no hint of anything extra. Unless you want a legit massage, you're not getting anything else.

  15. #21720
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Brea is the cream of the PLM group. She has been with them for about four years. She is / was a pro body builder. If you want a fit, firm, literal soccer mom, she is your gal. Spinner, almost no fat. Well done man mades.

    She is comfortable with what she does and it shows. Massage starts in just panties. Those man mades stroke your back. No MT upcharge. On the flip, she hops on and hovers the shaved box over your face. I don't know about first timers, but I dive in for some DATY. Her HJ has the feel of a mouth, but it isn't. Overall, money well spent.
    Concur with being said! She is all about the energy!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape