Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21716

    Isabella

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...lla-28587.html

    Anyone know if she still working?

  2. #21715

    Knotty

    Does the mature gal at Knottykneads give FS at those prices?

  3. #21714

    Looks to good to be true

    Quote Originally Posted by RDesChain  [View Original Post]
    No name or rates. No reviews. Any one seen her? This is the only site she is on: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-28943.html.
    Reverse google image search brings up same photos in Tampa area.

  4. #21713
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    If you do an image search, those pictures are all over the internet. I'm going to bet it's a deposit scam!
    Ahh, Thanks! Forgot to do that.

  5. #21712
    Quote Originally Posted by RDesChain  [View Original Post]
    No name or rates. No reviews. Any one seen her? This is the only site she is on: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-28943.html.
    If you do an image search, those pictures are all over the internet. I'm going to bet it's a deposit scam!

  6. #21711

    Jasmine Spa is nearby

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Anything reliable in this area? Will need to be there tomorrow early and have a ton of time to kill. Thanks!
    Jasmine Spa is nearby off Manchester about a mile from the 141/ Manchester intersection. There have been reports there with guys leaving happy.

  7. #21710

    Sunflower Crew Change

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Went once about a year ago. Midway through massage, she removed one of her hands to retrieve her phone from her pocket. I couldn't see what she was doing but I her the "click" sound of taking a picture. Pretty sure she took one of my ass or something. Immediate turn off. Never went back.
    About a year ago I got HE regularly here from 3 different ladies. Maybe 6 months ago the crew changed and now nothing.

  8. #21709

    Info on this girl?

    No name or rates. No reviews. Any one seen her? This is the only site she is on: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-28943.html.

  9. #21708

    Manchester /141 near the Costco

    Anything reliable in this area? Will need to be there tomorrow early and have a ton of time to kill. Thanks!

  10. #21707

    CL Jade Tower Grove

    She's running a ad on CL. I've called and sent a text a couple of times but no response. 30 min 100 45 150 and not bad looking in the photo. Any Luck out there?

  11. #21706
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    $110/ hr for basic Swedish with no guarantee of extras? I would love to find a place like this that purports to be a legit spa, but actually offers fun on the down low. I'm not willing to cough up that much, lay on the table and hope for the best without solid and current intel. I'd rather have a guarantee of fun at an AMP for substantially less or the Brea experience for the same price.
    What's the Brea experience?

  12. #21705
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Hi All I would like to know if anyone has good experience at sunflower olive it is very close to me, tried once no diy no hint drapes on, lady was not young but skinny and soft hands, interested to try again if there is any hope, please dm me thanks.
    Went once about a year ago. Midway through massage, she removed one of her hands to retrieve her phone from her pocket. I couldn't see what she was doing but I her the "click" sound of taking a picture. Pretty sure she took one of my ass or something. Immediate turn off. Never went back.

  13. #21704

    Sunflower Olive?

    Hi All I would like to know if anyone has good experience at sunflower olive it is very close to me, tried once no diy no hint drapes on, lady was not young but skinny and soft hands, interested to try again if there is any hope, please dm me thanks.

  14. #21703

    Face

    I have a sexy GF but am craving a good face fuck with CIM. Fortunately, I'm average size so a deep-throat queen isn't required. I'm able to pay well for a skilled & submissive wench. Posting here because a nice massage after would be perfect.

  15. #21702

    Frankie relaxation

    Any one had any luck at Frankie relaxation?? Dm me, thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape