Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 24704
-
11-28-23 23:45 #21734Senior Member

Posts: 411Thanks. How was your visit? She looks hot.
Originally Posted by Brt715
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 18:34 #21733Regular Member

Posts: 17Here's her website. https://knottykneads72.cuties-sites.com/home.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 16:56 #21732Senior Member

Posts: 411Sorry, your response is a little confusing. First you say none that I can tell, but then you say it looks promising.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
Guess I'll just have to make an appt and se for myself. Will report results.
-
11-28-23 16:13 #21731Senior Member

Posts: 258My memory failed me
I happen to be around happy feet off Manchester and I thought it was the happy feet I had heard so much here, so I went in only to be disappointed. Nothing happy about this place not even the a foot rub happy the lady didn't have.
Enough pressure to make it a worth while massage.
-
11-28-23 16:03 #21730Senior Member

Posts: 258None that I can tell
Not so far but looks promising, I just don't have the time to dedicate more effort to her right now. But it seems that Parker and Carley have retired; I have sent a txt to each and haven't heard anything. So I.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
Kay have the time to go see her more.
-
11-28-23 14:44 #21729Senior Member

Posts: 228Knotty
I saw her quite a few years ago and she was in sketchy part of town. And I thought she was a little off. Never went back.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 08:29 #21728Senior Member

Posts: 411Does she offer any extras?
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 00:30 #21727Senior Member

Posts: 340Isabella
I was a regular of hers for quite some time and talked to her a little while back. She was doing outcalls and getting an incall from time to time. She's fantastic if you can get a session with her.
Originally Posted by Spade12
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 20:13 #21726Senior Member

Posts: 173KnottyKneads
Just know she is age 55-60.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 20:11 #21725Senior Member

Posts: 173Thank you for the report. That is the kind of recon necessary for planning a successful op. Identification of fail points helps us all.
Originally Posted by AntBanks84
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 19:44 #21724Senior Member

Posts: 130Try - https://sumosear.ch/phone/501-777-5674.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 16:58 #21723Senior Member

Posts: 411Thanks for the info. Definitely going back after hearing your description!!
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
I remember the bod and she's a beautiful woman!
-
11-27-23 16:56 #21722Senior Member

Posts: 411Do you have a kink for knottykneads? When I Google, get nothing in STL or anywhere.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 16:48 #21721Regular Member

Posts: 7Asian Star Massage Edwardsville IL
Went there Friday evening for the first time. Nothing exciting fellas. I was covered from chest to feet the entire time, unless she was massaging a certain body part. On the flip same thing, didn't even massage my chest. No tease, no DIY, no hint of anything extra. Unless you want a legit massage, you're not getting anything else.
-
11-27-23 15:39 #21720Senior Member

Posts: 258Concur with being said! She is all about the energy!
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





