Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 24701
-
11-28-23 16:13 #21731Senior Member

Posts: 258My memory failed me
I happen to be around happy feet off Manchester and I thought it was the happy feet I had heard so much here, so I went in only to be disappointed. Nothing happy about this place not even the a foot rub happy the lady didn't have.
Enough pressure to make it a worth while massage.
-
11-28-23 16:03 #21730Senior Member

Posts: 258None that I can tell
Not so far but looks promising, I just don't have the time to dedicate more effort to her right now. But it seems that Parker and Carley have retired; I have sent a txt to each and haven't heard anything. So I.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
Kay have the time to go see her more.
-
11-28-23 14:44 #21729Senior Member

Posts: 228Knotty
I saw her quite a few years ago and she was in sketchy part of town. And I thought she was a little off. Never went back.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 08:29 #21728Senior Member

Posts: 411Does she offer any extras?
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 00:30 #21727Senior Member

Posts: 339Isabella
I was a regular of hers for quite some time and talked to her a little while back. She was doing outcalls and getting an incall from time to time. She's fantastic if you can get a session with her.
Originally Posted by Spade12
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 20:13 #21726Senior Member

Posts: 172KnottyKneads
Just know she is age 55-60.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 20:11 #21725Senior Member

Posts: 172Thank you for the report. That is the kind of recon necessary for planning a successful op. Identification of fail points helps us all.
Originally Posted by AntBanks84
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 19:44 #21724Senior Member

Posts: 130Try - https://sumosear.ch/phone/501-777-5674.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 16:58 #21723Senior Member

Posts: 411Thanks for the info. Definitely going back after hearing your description!!
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
I remember the bod and she's a beautiful woman!
-
11-27-23 16:56 #21722Senior Member

Posts: 411Do you have a kink for knottykneads? When I Google, get nothing in STL or anywhere.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 16:48 #21721Regular Member

Posts: 7Asian Star Massage Edwardsville IL
Went there Friday evening for the first time. Nothing exciting fellas. I was covered from chest to feet the entire time, unless she was massaging a certain body part. On the flip same thing, didn't even massage my chest. No tease, no DIY, no hint of anything extra. Unless you want a legit massage, you're not getting anything else.
-
11-27-23 15:39 #21720Senior Member

Posts: 258Concur with being said! She is all about the energy!
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 14:04 #21719Senior Member

Posts: 94Jing spa is good as well.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-23 11:42 #21718Senior Member

Posts: 1744The Brea Experience
Brea is the cream of the PLM group. She has been with them for about four years. She is / was a pro body builder. If you want a fit, firm, literal soccer mom, she is your gal. Spinner, almost no fat. Well done man mades.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
She is comfortable with what she does and it shows. Massage starts in just panties. Those man mades stroke your back. No MT upcharge. On the flip, she hops on and hovers the shaved box over your face. I don't know about first timers, but I dive in for some DATY. Her HJ has the feel of a mouth, but it isn't. Overall, money well spent.
-
11-27-23 09:31 #21717Senior Member

Posts: 212Yes, she does.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





