Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21710

    Sunflower Crew Change

    Quote Originally Posted by HeHopeful  [View Original Post]
    Went once about a year ago. Midway through massage, she removed one of her hands to retrieve her phone from her pocket. I couldn't see what she was doing but I her the "click" sound of taking a picture. Pretty sure she took one of my ass or something. Immediate turn off. Never went back.
    About a year ago I got HE regularly here from 3 different ladies. Maybe 6 months ago the crew changed and now nothing.

  2. #21709

    Info on this girl?

    No name or rates. No reviews. Any one seen her? This is the only site she is on: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ate-28943.html.

  3. #21708

    Manchester /141 near the Costco

    Anything reliable in this area? Will need to be there tomorrow early and have a ton of time to kill. Thanks!

  4. #21707

    CL Jade Tower Grove

    She's running a ad on CL. I've called and sent a text a couple of times but no response. 30 min 100 45 150 and not bad looking in the photo. Any Luck out there?

  5. #21706
    Quote Originally Posted by RicharddAngle  [View Original Post]
    $110/ hr for basic Swedish with no guarantee of extras? I would love to find a place like this that purports to be a legit spa, but actually offers fun on the down low. I'm not willing to cough up that much, lay on the table and hope for the best without solid and current intel. I'd rather have a guarantee of fun at an AMP for substantially less or the Brea experience for the same price.
    What's the Brea experience?

  6. #21705
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelAdams  [View Original Post]
    Hi All I would like to know if anyone has good experience at sunflower olive it is very close to me, tried once no diy no hint drapes on, lady was not young but skinny and soft hands, interested to try again if there is any hope, please dm me thanks.
    Went once about a year ago. Midway through massage, she removed one of her hands to retrieve her phone from her pocket. I couldn't see what she was doing but I her the "click" sound of taking a picture. Pretty sure she took one of my ass or something. Immediate turn off. Never went back.

  7. #21704

    Sunflower Olive?

    Hi All I would like to know if anyone has good experience at sunflower olive it is very close to me, tried once no diy no hint drapes on, lady was not young but skinny and soft hands, interested to try again if there is any hope, please dm me thanks.

  8. #21703

    Face

    I have a sexy GF but am craving a good face fuck with CIM. Fortunately, I'm average size so a deep-throat queen isn't required. I'm able to pay well for a skilled & submissive wench. Posting here because a nice massage after would be perfect.

  9. #21702

    Frankie relaxation

    Any one had any luck at Frankie relaxation?? Dm me, thanks.

  10. #21701
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    Decided to do a little PLM adventuring. Booked time with Savannah. Door is off an alley, but safe neighborhood, Lafyette Square. Knock and a young black girl answers. It's Rae. Rae and Savannah work out of a two bedroom apartment. Rae is pretty with close cropped hair. Nice smile, friendly, a little darker than the pictures used. We chat for a second. Normally they have appointments 30 minutes off from each other. This time both girls have appointments at the same time. It all worked out and I never saw the other guy.

    Savannah and I head upstairs. Nice little set up. Her pictures might be her in the best light. She is a little plumper than some, but not fat. Large boobs. She is wearing a bra / pantie set. We get conformable. Massage is not sports level, but not just an oil basting either. A little teasing. She has a mirror set up and actually stands where you can see her in the mirror. On the flip she starts more massage. Most of the other massages I have gotten lately, on the flip they attack Mr. Happy. Savannah worked my legs and chest first. I asked about MT and was told it would be $40 extra. I passed. After that, I did not ask about anything else extra, figured the number was going to be more than I planned. She gets into it. I get into it. Mr. Happy does his thing. Out I go.

    Would I be back? As a backup, yes. Overall worth the trip. I asked about a Savannah / Rae 4 hands and Savannah said they don't do that.

    -- One thing. My last two PLM visits have had some communication errors. I waited almost an hour for a callback this time and then Savannah and Rae were both told they had appointments at the same time. Last time the provider was given the wrong time leaving me on a front porch longer than I wanted. Not earth shattering, but not PLM's normal service.
    My experience is what happened to you is more frequent than we all would think. I don't go there anymore after 3 appts were screwed up over the course of a couple months and I had no meet up with anyone.

  11. #21700
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    There's a bridge in Brooklyn for sale at a reasonable price too.
    You should have told her it's her lucky day and you can help break here dry spell LOL. Well I know based on my conversations that's not true.

  12. #21699
    Quote Originally Posted by HardKnock30  [View Original Post]
    When I seen Abby James last week she told me she hasn't had sex in 2 years! Bahahah yeah OK.
    There's a bridge in Brooklyn for sale at a reasonable price too.

  13. #21698

    Abby James

    When I seen Abby James last week she told me she hasn't had sex in 2 years! Bahahah yeah OK.

  14. #21697

    JJ's Foot Massage

    This where Healthy Body Day Spa used to be on Old Hwy 94 with the martial arts place. Unless you want a mediocre massage I would skip this one. I should have walked out after I saw that the rooms only had partial curtains for the doorways to the rooms so you could see the legs of people walking by and could hear every word of the woman getting her foot massage in the common area. No joy to be found west of the Missouri River these days.

  15. #21696

    $ecret Garden

    Quote Originally Posted by Flower79  [View Original Post]
    Yep. That the one.
    $110/ hr for basic Swedish with no guarantee of extras? I would love to find a place like this that purports to be a legit spa, but actually offers fun on the down low. I'm not willing to cough up that much, lay on the table and hope for the best without solid and current intel. I'd rather have a guarantee of fun at an AMP for substantially less or the Brea experience for the same price.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape