Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 17740
-
11-20-23 14:36 #13270Senior Member

Posts: 457Layla
Anyone know anything about this one? In texting her, she said 200 for hhr.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...d/681013658438
-
11-20-23 09:36 #13269Senior Member

Posts: 1744Seen Lilly
Saw her last year. A lot of fun. A lot. Started with a dive down Mr. Happy until her nose was in my pubes and then we got really going. If someone has a current number, being her daddy for an hour is an hour well spent.
Originally Posted by MavericksDick
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 23:17 #13268Senior Member

Posts: 71Re:
Not interested in being her daddy. Has anyone seen her?
Originally Posted by Yorgi1
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 22:35 #13267Senior Member

Posts: 111Lilly
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-5e72ca7ec6af
Originally Posted by LittleRichard
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 20:57 #13266Senior Member

Posts: 296She's in north county.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 09:02 #13265Senior Member

Posts: 296Have you seen this beauty?
If you have seen her, would you recommend?
-
11-18-23 08:34 #13264Senior Member

Posts: 94Yummilicious
Anyone have info on Yummilicious on SA in St. Charles? If so, I have info I can share. PM is ok.
-
11-17-23 22:31 #13263Senior Member

Posts: 247Still looking for a "daddy" on SA.
Originally Posted by Topgun114
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 19:11 #13262Senior Member

Posts: 31Lily in St Chuck
I heard Lily now has a boyfriend so she's out of the hobby.
Originally Posted by MediumPressure
[View Original Post]
Not sure if that will last. DM me and I'll give you the last.
Number I had for her, if you'd like.
-
11-17-23 17:50 #13261Senior Member

Posts: 59Lily in STC?
Anyone have her current number? I lost access to my app number so I don't have her new number anymore. I think her old number now belongs to someone else.
-
11-15-23 08:23 #13260Senior Member

Posts: 249Rae with prolux
Has anyone seen her. I'm thinking of giving her a try and did a search but found nothing. I'll report back if successful in getting an appointment.
-
11-14-23 19:28 #13259Senior Member

Posts: 159Thanks for the update. When I saw her she had a house in Belleville and was a medium, slim thick body.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 15:12 #13258Senior Member

Posts: 308Regarding the second, she's a lot bigger than the pics let on (no surprise to any of us), and looks to live out of her hotel room (again, not a frequent surprise). Nice woman, but the looks + environment were not what I'm into.
Originally Posted by Spellbound728
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 14:31 #13257Senior Member

Posts: 457I saw the 2nd one. Once. Won't go again. Toothy BJ, and pics looked quite old and / or heavily filtered. Troll is the word that cones to mind. A bit of a hunch back. Sorry. Her ad sounds great, but was way off of what was delivered.
Originally Posted by Tobydude1000
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 14:10 #13256Regular Member

Posts: 22Destiny
I have seen Destiny recently and she looks great and service is amazing. She has had to change her phone number and is having issues with her Tryst and Listcrawler ads. You can find her on Erotic Monkey and P411.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/destiny-...louis-951748-3
Check her out guys she is a lot of fun.










Reply With Quote




