Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 798 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13275
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Something about this seems a bit off. First blush, I feel like this is fake. But the number is not VOIP, so who knows. I'm guessing if she is real, she may just be passing through.

    EDIT: Pix are from a porn star named Aysha Paige. So, I'm 99% sure it's fake.
    Thanks! I couldn't find anything with my image searching.

  2. #13274
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? In texting her, she said 200 for hhr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...d/681013658438
    Something about this seems a bit off. First blush, I feel like this is fake. But the number is not VOIP, so who knows. I'm guessing if she is real, she may just be passing through.

    EDIT: Pix are from a porn star named Aysha Paige. So, I'm 99% sure it's fake.
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-20-23 at 21:27. Reason: Additional Info

  3. #13273

    Valentina?

    Does anyone have experience with this Valentina?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160665147

  4. #13272
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    What's SA?
    Seeking Arrangements- we call it "SA" or "Seeking". You can join for free but if you want to message it's about $80/ mo after promo (never sign up w / o one). If you're interested make a free profile, check the girls out you like, and also the ones from the sugar baby sub-forum to see which girls are good to go for a "traditional" meet up and see if it's worth it.

    Many of the girls on there will say like "looking for long term", "not looking for a hook up" and whatever but after talking, are down for a standard visit. The ones that are are linked in the sub forum are usually good for that visit whether their profile hints at it or not. The cost itself seems fair as the girls aren't Usually 100% pros so they aren't on the "clock watch, time limit, get out" type but more like "we can hang out for an hour or two, whatever". Whereas STG and LC girls will charge that for like half an hour LOL so you can be "spending money to save money" in the long term. I'd make a free profile, check the girls out you like, and also the ones from the sub-forum and see if it's worth it. If it is, you can subscribe for a month.

  5. #13271
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Yummilicious on SA in St. Charles? If so, I have info I can share. PM is ok.
    What's SA?

  6. #13270

    Layla

    Anyone know anything about this one? In texting her, she said 200 for hhr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...d/681013658438

  7. #13269

    Seen Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Not interested in being her daddy. Has anyone seen her?
    Saw her last year. A lot of fun. A lot. Started with a dive down Mr. Happy until her nose was in my pubes and then we got really going. If someone has a current number, being her daddy for an hour is an hour well spent.

  8. #13268

    Re:

    Not interested in being her daddy. Has anyone seen her?

  9. #13267

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Still looking for a "daddy" on SA.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-5e72ca7ec6af

  10. #13266
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen her, would you recommend?
    She's in north county.

  11. #13265

    Have you seen this beauty?

    If you have seen her, would you recommend?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1700140470418.jpg‎  

  12. #13264

    Yummilicious

    Anyone have info on Yummilicious on SA in St. Charles? If so, I have info I can share. PM is ok.

  13. #13263
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun114  [View Original Post]
    I heard Lily now has a boyfriend so she's out of the hobby.

    Not sure if that will last. DM me and I'll give you the last.

    Number I had for her, if you'd like.
    Still looking for a "daddy" on SA.

  14. #13262

    Lily in St Chuck

    Quote Originally Posted by MediumPressure  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her current number? I lost access to my app number so I don't have her new number anymore. I think her old number now belongs to someone else.
    I heard Lily now has a boyfriend so she's out of the hobby.

    Not sure if that will last. DM me and I'll give you the last.

    Number I had for her, if you'd like.

  15. #13261

    Lily in STC?

    Anyone have her current number? I lost access to my app number so I don't have her new number anymore. I think her old number now belongs to someone else.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape