Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 298 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 348 398 798 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13268

    Re:

    Not interested in being her daddy. Has anyone seen her?

  2. #13267

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Still looking for a "daddy" on SA.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-5e72ca7ec6af

  3. #13266
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    If you have seen her, would you recommend?
    She's in north county.

  4. #13265

    Have you seen this beauty?

    If you have seen her, would you recommend?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1700140470418.jpg‎  

  5. #13264

    Yummilicious

    Anyone have info on Yummilicious on SA in St. Charles? If so, I have info I can share. PM is ok.

  6. #13263
    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun114  [View Original Post]
    I heard Lily now has a boyfriend so she's out of the hobby.

    Not sure if that will last. DM me and I'll give you the last.

    Number I had for her, if you'd like.
    Still looking for a "daddy" on SA.

  7. #13262

    Lily in St Chuck

    Quote Originally Posted by MediumPressure  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have her current number? I lost access to my app number so I don't have her new number anymore. I think her old number now belongs to someone else.
    I heard Lily now has a boyfriend so she's out of the hobby.

    Not sure if that will last. DM me and I'll give you the last.

    Number I had for her, if you'd like.

  8. #13261

    Lily in STC?

    Anyone have her current number? I lost access to my app number so I don't have her new number anymore. I think her old number now belongs to someone else.

  9. #13260

    Rae with prolux

    Has anyone seen her. I'm thinking of giving her a try and did a search but found nothing. I'll report back if successful in getting an appointment.

  10. #13259
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Regarding the second, she's a lot bigger than the pics let on (no surprise to any of us), and looks to live out of her hotel room (again, not a frequent surprise). Nice woman, but the looks + environment were not what I'm into.
    Thanks for the update. When I saw her she had a house in Belleville and was a medium, slim thick body.

  11. #13258
    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I know nothing of the second one, but I definitely would not recommend the first one. Pictures are heavily filtered. She is 20 lb heavier, has a gut and a snaggly tooth. She couldn't give head worth a damn because she said she had a tooth infection. I wanted her to turn around for doggy style so I wouldn't have to look at that mug and she couldn't do that either because she claimed she fell off her bike and busted her knee. She was not shaved and hairy as a porcupine. She couldn't do anything. It was a waste of time, I just got inside her the best way I could and got it over with and sent her on her way. She had the nerve to text me the next day and beg for bus fare and cigarette money. Don't waste your time. Surely you can find better escorts than that.

    I will help you out with a couple. I have dated both of these in the past. Not the recent past, but I know they are legit escorts and not fake profiles or a setup.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/po...t/534395645797

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160111112
    Regarding the second, she's a lot bigger than the pics let on (no surprise to any of us), and looks to live out of her hotel room (again, not a frequent surprise). Nice woman, but the looks + environment were not what I'm into.

  12. #13257
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for prospects. The second one is my radar. Any guess as to how old the pics are?
    I saw the 2nd one. Once. Won't go again. Toothy BJ, and pics looked quite old and / or heavily filtered. Troll is the word that cones to mind. A bit of a hunch back. Sorry. Her ad sounds great, but was way off of what was delivered.

  13. #13256

    Destiny

    I have seen Destiny recently and she looks great and service is amazing. She has had to change her phone number and is having issues with her Tryst and Listcrawler ads. You can find her on Erotic Monkey and P411.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/destiny-...louis-951748-3

    Check her out guys she is a lot of fun.

  14. #13255

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Spellbound728  [View Original Post]
    I know nothing of the second one, but I definitely would not recommend the first one. Pictures are heavily filtered. She is 20 lb heavier, has a gut and a snaggly tooth. She couldn't give head worth a damn because she said she had a tooth infection. I wanted her to turn around for doggy style so I wouldn't have to look at that mug and she couldn't do that either because she claimed she fell off her bike and busted her knee. She was not shaved and hairy as a porcupine. She couldn't do anything. It was a waste of time, I just got inside her the best way I could and got it over with and sent her on her way. She had the nerve to text me the next day and beg for bus fare and cigarette money. Don't waste your time. Surely you can find better escorts than that.

    I will help you out with a couple. I have dated both of these in the past. Not the recent past, but I know they are legit escorts and not fake profiles or a setup.

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/po...t/534395645797

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160111112
    Thank you for prospects. The second one is my radar. Any guess as to how old the pics are?

  15. #13254
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxm978  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have a tip on how to get an appointment with petite Megan? I've tried multiple times, and she responds quickly, but it seems like she only wants to book same-day, and I generally like to book a few days in advance. She's been out of town the last few times I've reached out even though her ads say she's in town and available.

    https://tryst.link/escort/megan02
    I contacted her once a while ago and same thing, wanted same day which I wasn't looking for as I like to plan my week, was kind of rude about it. From that experience, and mentioning money / sugar daddy vibes from her ads, and can't even spell fantasies correctly, just rubbed me the wrong way.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape