Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 297 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 197 247 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 347 397 797 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13281
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    Check out the comments section. There seems to be an argument going between good and evil. Ghost me twice, shame on me. I stopped after the first try.
    She ghosted me too a couple of years ago. I agree with you and I never want to be ghosted again so I just scratch them off of my list. I've been ghosted a few times lately and I'm getting tired of it. The last time it was a fat blonde in North West County. When I texted her asking why she ghosted me she went off on me like I was a total piece of crap. She gave me a bs story about her illnesses that make her fall asleep and she called me an asshole for even asking. The more I thought about it, she did me a favor. That fat ***** ain't good enough to have my junk in her mouth anyway. That's why I sometimes prefer the Asian massage parlors in Centreville. They are a sure thing and you can't be ghosted there.

  2. #13280
    Quote Originally Posted by Trolln  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/127399499#.

    Any current information on this one? She used to have a reputation for ghosting. I see her posting all the time with a weird number.
    Check out the comments section. There seems to be an argument going between good and evil. Ghost me twice, shame on me. I stopped after the first try.

  3. #13279

    Kai

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/3149445685

    Not sure how to make the link a clicky. Can someone tell me how to do that?

    Anyway I met with this wonderful lady tonight for a hhr dream with Greek. Damage was 220. My kind of fetish. This lady is amazing. Only concern was sat in the parking lot for 15 minutes getting nervous as there were surveillance installation van in the parking lot. Seemed like forever until she called and gave the room number. So glad I didn't bail! Pics are accurate and tattoos matched. Started with CBJ to get me going while rubbing her ass in baby oil. She then said she knew why I was here and surrender her ass. Let me do multiple positions, change out condom (I brought extra) and go back to pussy and head etc. Finished in lazy doggy with Greek. Took it like a champ and was a total sweetheart. While I prefer BBJ it's her right and she has to accept what risk she is willing to take. Was surprisingly good even CBJ. I hope you all treat this gem right.

  4. #13278

    Lindsay

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/127399499#.

    Any current information on this one? She used to have a reputation for ghosting. I see her posting all the time with a weird number.

  5. #13277
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Funny interaction with whoever is on the other end (my guess is Patel in Bangladesh). Got to give credit where credit is due. This made me laugh.
    That is actually pretty funny. 🤣129315;129315;.

  6. #13276
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! I couldn't find anything with my image searching.
    Funny interaction with whoever is on the other end (my guess is Patel in Bangladesh). Got to give credit where credit is due. This made me laugh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 7.34.25 AM.png‎  

  7. #13275
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Something about this seems a bit off. First blush, I feel like this is fake. But the number is not VOIP, so who knows. I'm guessing if she is real, she may just be passing through.

    EDIT: Pix are from a porn star named Aysha Paige. So, I'm 99% sure it's fake.
    Thanks! I couldn't find anything with my image searching.

  8. #13274
    Quote Originally Posted by EsGarcea  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know anything about this one? In texting her, she said 200 for hhr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...d/681013658438
    Something about this seems a bit off. First blush, I feel like this is fake. But the number is not VOIP, so who knows. I'm guessing if she is real, she may just be passing through.

    EDIT: Pix are from a porn star named Aysha Paige. So, I'm 99% sure it's fake.
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-20-23 at 21:27. Reason: Additional Info

  9. #13273

    Valentina?

    Does anyone have experience with this Valentina?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/160665147

  10. #13272
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    What's SA?
    Seeking Arrangements- we call it "SA" or "Seeking". You can join for free but if you want to message it's about $80/ mo after promo (never sign up w / o one). If you're interested make a free profile, check the girls out you like, and also the ones from the sugar baby sub-forum to see which girls are good to go for a "traditional" meet up and see if it's worth it.

    Many of the girls on there will say like "looking for long term", "not looking for a hook up" and whatever but after talking, are down for a standard visit. The ones that are are linked in the sub forum are usually good for that visit whether their profile hints at it or not. The cost itself seems fair as the girls aren't Usually 100% pros so they aren't on the "clock watch, time limit, get out" type but more like "we can hang out for an hour or two, whatever". Whereas STG and LC girls will charge that for like half an hour LOL so you can be "spending money to save money" in the long term. I'd make a free profile, check the girls out you like, and also the ones from the sub-forum and see if it's worth it. If it is, you can subscribe for a month.

  11. #13271
    Quote Originally Posted by AceRimmer340  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on Yummilicious on SA in St. Charles? If so, I have info I can share. PM is ok.
    What's SA?

  12. #13270

    Layla

    Anyone know anything about this one? In texting her, she said 200 for hhr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...d/681013658438

  13. #13269

    Seen Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Not interested in being her daddy. Has anyone seen her?
    Saw her last year. A lot of fun. A lot. Started with a dive down Mr. Happy until her nose was in my pubes and then we got really going. If someone has a current number, being her daddy for an hour is an hour well spent.

  14. #13268

    Re:

    Not interested in being her daddy. Has anyone seen her?

  15. #13267

    Lilly

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Still looking for a "daddy" on SA.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-5e72ca7ec6af

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape