Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 435 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 485 535 935 1435 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20150

    UTR Bliss

    It seems getting a UTR girl or some level of relationship is key. I tried working with CS, and comms seemed easy, and we scheduled a date. Unfortunately, work closed my "window of opportunity,' and I had to cancel. I texted the day before as soon as I found out. She proceeded to call me names and told me to lose her number. I did.

    Now, I'm sure these ladies have to deal with more than their share of assholes. But customer service and experience are vital to any business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo7  [View Original Post]
    Don't know about any of that, so I can't speak on it. I attempted to setup with her on 2 occasions. I'd have to dig up the texts to see the details, but I remember her being extremely difficult and exhausting to talk to so needless to say she made sure I "lost interest" rather quickly. Went to see my UTR and had a great time sleeping over. Seems to me like one of these girls that doesn't understand we have options LOL.

  2. #20149
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    I've only visited CS once. I thought she was sweet. Honestly, I can't picture her ripping someone off.

    But if you have a link, or specific details, that type of info would be helpful. Without specifics, it's likely damaging to someone's livelihood to imply that they rip people off.
    Don't know about any of that, so I can't speak on it. I attempted to setup with her on 2 occasions. I'd have to dig up the texts to see the details, but I remember her being extremely difficult and exhausting to talk to so needless to say she made sure I "lost interest" rather quickly. Went to see my UTR and had a great time sleeping over. Seems to me like one of these girls that doesn't understand we have options LOL.

  3. #20148

    Seems TGTBT

    Hello, I can't seem to find anything for this number. She previously posted using the name Dallas. Not sure. So far comms have been ok. A little spooked with no information.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/983138176922

  4. #20147

    Curly Sue

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor42  [View Original Post]
    So she's done ripping people off?
    I've only visited CS once. I thought she was sweet. Honestly, I can't picture her ripping someone off.

    But if you have a link, or specific details, that type of info would be helpful. Without specifics, it's likely damaging to someone's livelihood to imply that they rip people off.

  5. #20146
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    CurlySue

    Quote Originally Posted by Sailor42  [View Original Post]
    So she's done ripping people off?
    I know she has had a habit of ghosting, haven't heard she ripped anyone off.

  6. #20145

    Slippery when wet

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/404623630259

    Ok I've posted about this one a couple times. Saw her just recently, big disappointment. Time to move on to some one new. Any suggestions?

  7. #20144

    Curly sue

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenna/ Sue for a great car date Friday.

    As always swallowed every drop!

    Wish I could get out tonight she has a nice room.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/458721459718
    So she's done ripping people off?

  8. #20143
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jenna / CurlySue

    Saw Jenna/ Sue for a great car date Friday.

    As always swallowed every drop!

    Wish I could get out tonight she has a nice room.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/458721459718

  9. #20142

    Cj!

    Hello Gents!

    So after reading all these reviews I'm finally going to try and see CJ.

    I've been and SD for a while and so my last reference saw my last year.

    But I'm wondering if anyone here knows aid CJ will take other screening?

    I'm looking to see her next week, so I want to get my ducks in order, thanks!

  10. #20141

    Inconsistent

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this week. I'm working on a review. It will be a very positive review. Photos are accurate. My visit was without the goth makeup. I'm much more of a natural look guy anyway. One thing you may need to note is that she does not do a BBBJ. With CFS and plenty of other GFE intimacy, that's not an issue for me. But I know it will be for some of you. And, as always, I prefer each monger here know what he has in store for his appointment. She discloses that in her tryst post. She's just getting started here. So setting an appointment will require some patience. It's worth it.

    She's definitely a woman you want to look at her face, not just the back of her head. And she's definitely a provider who will make you forgo yard work to see. Yup she's not a provider you'd see by simply being a lemming on a friend list. This is a quality woman. No kids. No perceptible habits. Except dance. She's addicted to dance. Feel those thighs and you'll know. I'll post more later.

    Return.

    G2.
    She can be fun, but also very inconsistent in her comms & attitude. Close, but pass.

    YMMV.

    Ausable Out!

  11. #20140
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her this week. I'm working on a review. It will be a very positive review. Photos are accurate. My visit was without the goth makeup. I'm much more of a natural look guy anyway. One thing you may need to note is that she does not do a BBBJ. With CFS and plenty of other GFE intimacy, that's not an issue for me. But I know it will be for some of you. And, as always, I prefer each monger here know what he has in store for his appointment. She discloses that in her tryst post. She's just getting started here. So setting an appointment will require some patience. It's worth it.

    She's definitely a woman you want to look at her face, not just the back of her head. And she's definitely a provider who will make you forgo yard work to see. Yup she's not a provider you'd see by simply being a lemming on a friend list. This is a quality woman. No kids. No perceptible habits. Except dance. She's addicted to dance. Feel those thighs and you'll know. I'll post more later.

    Return.

    G2.
    Thanks Gene!

  12. #20139
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy314  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says outcall, but a reviewer mentioned cost for incall. What part of town is her incall?
    When I contacted her it's been different places. The amount I mentioned was a guess because I gave her more then necessary. She always answers my text.

  13. #20138

    Cj

    I can't wait to see you one of these days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% correct. I NEVER EVER EVER post real pics of myself. Never. I have kids. I have a very real life outside of this and I'm not about to be recognized in public by some random monger. No way. And I strongly discourage others from post real pics. Especially face pics. In my personal opinion a very risky and not so bright practice and that may offend some girls, but so be it.

    On that note. My pictures are VERY close. I do not catfish ever. I've got over 7 pages of ALL POSITIVE reviews from MULTIPLE DIFFERENT people who will vouch for this. Once you've gotten on my good side I'm happy to accommodate with a real pic on occasion.

  14. #20137
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Cassidy James. Lauren.

    Quote Originally Posted by AngelsMan  [View Original Post]
    You've convinced me! I'll prepare myself for a slow and sensual date with CJ.
    She's incredible. Remember. She's only available via TEXT. And only 9 am to 3 pm Monday to Friday. And she takes vacations. She's worth the patience you show to set an appointment. She is cautious with new clients, which is prudent in our current climate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james

    And she knows Lauren. So once you're screened by one, she can vouch for you with the other. Lauren is an olive toned skinned beauty whose quiet nature hides a highly intelligent and articulate woman of passion and sensual intrigue.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/121197365353

    Prepare.

    G2.

  15. #20136
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Bobbie Jayne

    Quote Originally Posted by Willy314  [View Original Post]
    I didn't find anything on Bobby. Does she go by another name? Or has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bobbiejayne69

    Thanks,

    Willy.
    I saw her this week. I'm working on a review. It will be a very positive review. Photos are accurate. My visit was without the goth makeup. I'm much more of a natural look guy anyway. One thing you may need to note is that she does not do a BBBJ. With CFS and plenty of other GFE intimacy, that's not an issue for me. But I know it will be for some of you. And, as always, I prefer each monger here know what he has in store for his appointment. She discloses that in her tryst post. She's just getting started here. So setting an appointment will require some patience. It's worth it.

    She's definitely a woman you want to look at her face, not just the back of her head. And she's definitely a provider who will make you forgo yard work to see. Yup she's not a provider you'd see by simply being a lemming on a friend list. This is a quality woman. No kids. No perceptible habits. Except dance. She's addicted to dance. Feel those thighs and you'll know. I'll post more later.

    Return.

    G2.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape