Thread: Grand Rapids Pugilistic Society
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 2008
-
11-28-23 11:09 #1738Banned Member

Posts: 216Thank you so much. I'm blushing LOL.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 10:59 #1737Banned Member

Posts: 216Thank you, Gene. I appreciate you.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-23 07:21 #1736Senior Member

Posts: 307Sometimes it's easier to apologize and move on. I was wrong about the photos, I'm not so fragile an apology hurts me in any way. Especially if I get something wrong, So just figured I'd offer it and move on.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 22:53 #1735Banned Member

Posts: 1086Not thinking you needed to apologize.
While you were wrong about the photos, I don't know that you needed to apologize. The inference that the photos were misleading really was disingenuous. But ok. CJ didn't deserve that insult.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
Puzzle.
G2.
-
11-19-23 11:49 #1734Senior Member

Posts: 307CJ is a rose in a field of dandelions when compared to the majority of people in the business. I just posted the apology since I did get it wrong. Nothing to do with her. She's one that exceeds expectations that are already high. Usually it's the opposite unfortunately.
Originally Posted by OliverTwist501
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 15:18 #1733Banned Member

Posts: 1086I concur. CJ is strikingly beautiful.
I share your quizzical response. CJ typically exceeds the monger expectations from a visual satisfaction perspective (as well as other sensory satisfaction perspectives). I don't recall anyone who's actually seen CJ ever complaining about the fact she uses anonymous photos to protect her privacy. I seem to recall one monger who apparently measured the size of the areola on the various photos and discerned they were from two different woman. Thats a whole new level of CSI crazy than even I possess.
Originally Posted by OliverTwist501
[View Original Post]
Bait and switch photos are a common reality in the STG and Tryst worlds. But those situations encompass presenting a woman who looks like Salma Hayek. And when you show up, the woman who answers the door looks like Rosie O'Donnell. That's a valid concern for photo swaps.
I do understand the need for privacy. I worry about some of these pleasurable women posting photos that could reveal personal details beyond her face. Tattoos, scars, unique body features, certain clothing, piercings, hair styles, fingernail styles, background furniture, etc. All could be used to cause extreme embarrassment for the lady. And not just now, but maybe years down the road. Just because an STG post gets taken down, doesn't mean it's gone. Can you imagine the unease if one of our ladies here had her teenaged son or daughter forwarded a photo of what her mom used to do? I cringe at the thought of that.
So maybe we could think compassionately (not just passionately) about our providers. I know for me, I get nervous going to certain areas of the city to see a provider. Why? Because I know people who live in that area. Once I showed up at a house. And the next door neighbor was my old boss. I actually canceled the appointment as I knew he was retired and still lived there. I just didn't want to risk facing an awkward situation. For that reason, I know want to know exactly where I'm headed for an appointment before I leave my house. Protect my privacy and dignity.
And my unease would be nothing like what the poor provider could face. It could be life altering. So I guess it's fair to ask. Do we really need to know exactly what a woman's areola looks like, or can we survive with an accurate portrayal of an areola doppelgänger? Seems silly.
Just one man's opinion.
Protect.
G2.
-
11-18-23 09:45 #1732Senior Member

Posts: 262CJ, really?
Certainly never expected this provider to become the topic of this particular concern especially given how many have seen her and how many glowing reports exist, apart from her willingness to openly and thoughtfully engage the forum from time to time.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 20:54 #1731Senior Member

Posts: 307Corrected
I stand corrected, and apologize.
Originally Posted by Jeronimo7
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 19:26 #1730Senior Member

Posts: 364Cassidy James. They are real and spectacular
And her photos are pretty accurate as well.
Was well worth the price of admission. Mufasa.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 06:15 #1729Senior Member

Posts: 104Never claimed it wasn't her pictures. I specifically said from what I remember. She confirmed my memory and disclaimer to be accurate to the fullest. Now that it has been verified from the lady herself it would be a nice gesture to all of us if you apologized for calling me a troll out of respect for all members, the culture we want to cultivate here, and how we communicate to each other on this board. But you don't have to, you can on go on name calling if you please. (Now that's how you troll But seriously don't call me names LOL.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 18:59 #1728Banned Member

Posts: 216LOL. Sorry. Didn't mean to make you eat your words. I definitely appreciate the vouching for me. But. This just proves my point that I don't false advertise, LOL. They are very very close and my clients rarely notice.
Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 14:31 #1727Senior Member

Posts: 307Forget beauty or flood of replies professing such. Why would you say it isn't? Have you not seen her? Cause it is her 100% and implying otherwise is trolling at best.
.
Originally Posted by Jeronimo7
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 11:59 #1726Senior Member

Posts: 170Calling
Whenever I've wanted to call, or been asked to call, I've had good luck setting up a time-range (by text) that works for both of us.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
What Cassidy said resonates with me, I would not appreciate an unscheduled call coming into my hobby phone. But I have no problem planning out a time, if either of us need to talk by phone.
-
11-16-23 11:24 #1725Senior Member

Posts: 493Okay, however.
When a provider doesn't have any reviews, it is nice to 'feel her out' with a brief phone call to kind of get a sense of any vibes (good or bad) coming from her.
Without any reviews, it could be a guy posting for all we know. Or a person speaking in a foreign language from another country trying to spam for money. Or something even worse.
You're right, the call can be annoying for some proven providers. But others appreciate it, vetting out some bad apples on our end as well. I'll stick with it as a tried and true method when weeding out the fakes. YMMV in that regard of course. Thanks for your opinion.. food for thought.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 10:32 #1724Banned Member

Posts: 216You are 100% correct. I NEVER EVER EVER post real pics of myself. Never. I have kids. I have a very real life outside of this and I'm not about to be recognized in public by some random monger. No way. And I strongly discourage others from post real pics. Especially face pics. In my personal opinion a very risky and not so bright practice and that may offend some girls, but so be it.
Originally Posted by Jeronimo7
[View Original Post]
On that note. My pictures are VERY close. I do not catfish ever. I've got over 7 pages of ALL POSITIVE reviews from MULTIPLE DIFFERENT people who will vouch for this. Once you've gotten on my good side I'm happy to accommodate with a real pic on occasion.










Reply With Quote






