Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 436 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 336 386 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 486 536 936 1436 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,540 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20135
    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess I got that wrong LOL.
    Oops LOL. "Rides off into the sunset".

  2. #20134

    Bobby Jayne

    I didn't find anything on Bobby. Does she go by another name? Or has anyone seen her?

    https://tryst.link/escort/bobbiejayne69

    Thanks,

    Willy.

  3. #20133
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    You are 100% correct. I NEVER EVER EVER post real pics of myself. Never. I have kids. I have a very real life outside of this and I'm not about to be recognized in public by some random monger. No way. And I strongly discourage others from post real pics. Especially face pics. In my personal opinion a very risky and not so bright practice and that may offend some girls, but so be it.

    On that note. My pictures are VERY close. I do not catfish ever. I've got over 7 pages of ALL POSITIVE reviews from MULTIPLE DIFFERENT people who will vouch for this. Once you've gotten on my good side I'm happy to accommodate with a real pic on occasion.
    Your pics are perfect and that's awesome you protect your family ❤65039;10084;65039;.

  4. #20132

    No secret

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Sorry. Didn't mean to make you eat your words. I definitely appreciate the vouching for me. But. This just proves my point that I don't false advertise, LOL. They are very very close and my clients rarely notice.
    You have mentioned before that the pictures are representative of what we would expect to see. Personally I don't have an issue with trying to preserve some privacy, as long as the pics are representative. However there are some providers that take this approach and use pics that have no resemblance to who will open the door. We always have the option to say pass and walk away.

  5. #20131

    Who is this

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...c/363191832986

    "Slim thic" see these posts all the time, anyone have history with this one?

  6. #20130
    Quote Originally Posted by Number6161  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/404623630259

    She is usually stoned and talking, texting on her phone. I've seen her a few times and I enjoy her company. She is new to the game and doesn't have a lot of chops. Maybe because she knows me she is fussing around. I usually have to stop her and undress her and can usually get things going. I know if I contact her early I won't see her for a few hours.
    Her ad says outcall, but a reviewer mentioned cost for incall. What part of town is her incall?

  7. #20129

    Rarely notice?

    Ummmm, you opened the door in that lingerie. Oh, I noticed. Heart rate increased and the mast was rising. There was nothing false.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Sorry. Didn't mean to make you eat your words. I definitely appreciate the vouching for me. But. This just proves my point that I don't false advertise, LOL. They are very very close and my clients rarely notice.

  8. #20128
    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    For some reason the site is acting up and when I try to click the link to the original post to see who this is about, it keeps redirecting me to the main category page.

    So who is this about? And do you happen to know if she has two controllers? Also, come on guys. Lets not kid ourselves here, who doesn't want to hear the Mortal Kombat announcer say "Finish him! Right before you bust.

    Flawless Victory.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/404623630259

    She is usually stoned and talking, texting on her phone. I've seen her a few times and I enjoy her company. She is new to the game and doesn't have a lot of chops. Maybe because she knows me she is fussing around. I usually have to stop her and undress her and can usually get things going. I know if I contact her early I won't see her for a few hours.

  9. #20127
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Miss Jane this month? She started posting ads again.

    Wondering if pics are recent and how things went, if anyone has visited her in the past few weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...e/471711628791
    Everything is recent, seen her like 2 weeks ago. Only thing was I had to wait an extra 45 minutes. She was at the store, gas station, blah blah blah. Other then that appointment was good.

  10. #20126

    Or not

    Well I guess I got that wrong LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BcHeadHunter  [View Original Post]
    Forget beauty or flood of replies professing such. Why would you say it isn't? Have you not seen her? Cause it is her 100% and implying otherwise is trolling at best.

    .

  11. #20125

    Befuddled2

    I would love to give her a go. Now if I could get her to respond.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob12  [View Original Post]
    I see her on a regular basis and her comms are quick and always responds. She probably has the best set of boobs in WM and very tasty pu $$why. She never disappoints. Just be kind and respectful and she will be too.

  12. #20124

    Links and Links

    The lovely Cassidy - https://tryst.link/escort/cassidy69james.

    Sky / Lynx. Her ads are down now. There were some other links and reviews in this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by Number6161  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link to her add.

  13. #20123

    Miss Jane

    Has anyone seen Miss Jane this month? She started posting ads again.

    Wondering if pics are recent and how things went, if anyone has visited her in the past few weeks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holla...e/471711628791

  14. #20122

    Dixie

    Quote Originally Posted by FeSideoiler  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience. Twice. Second time she says to warn her when I'm ready to blast, so I do, then she starts gagging and why I didn't warn her. First time I saw her she kind of zones out with my dick in her mouth just kind of pulsing with her cheeks, which wasn't so bad but I knew something was up, so I wake her up. Says something about low sugar. Spends too much time running around getting something to eat. I asked to see her on Christmas eve night last year and show up 10 minutes early and a guy is smoking on her porch so I cancel the meet and she goes off on me, that no one is there and she's scared. I have seen her since, and she has good reviews, so I don't think she is ripping off mongers. She is hot but I think her quirks are mostly an act.
    She is erratic and also on something. Likes to share a lot of other men so be careful. Loves to chat and forgets why your there.

  15. #20121

    New girl. No name

    Was able to find the post. Her ad doesn't have a name / I haven't seen her. Here is her link:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/404623630259

    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    For some reason the site is acting up and when I try to click the link to the original post to see who this is about, it keeps redirecting me to the main category page.

    So who is this about? And do you happen to know if she has two controllers? Also, come on guys. Lets not kid ourselves here, who doesn't want to hear the Mortal Kombat announcer say "Finish him! Right before you bust.

    Flawless Victory.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape