Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 499 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5777

    Lost opportunity

    Quote Originally Posted by DigginHerOutt  [View Original Post]
    Ran into a lady at a hotel early in the morning. Parked and she got out as I was parking and walked towards my car. I got out thinking nothing of it to which she started talking to me like she was expecting somehow f that person was me. She was a dark black hair, had on glasses and looked to have a nice rack and body. Once I told her I didn't know what she was talking about / slash I'm not the person she thought I was we both laughed it off and went out deprecate ways. I was at the hotel to see someone else who was there yet so I went back to my car and as I got in she pulled off (I think to park at a different spot because I left and came back and saw her car a different place. Kinda wanted to ask if she saw people but didn't want to walk up to here car. So basic what I'm asking is does anyone know a lady who fits that description? Older white women, easy on the eyes, dark hair (black or dark dark brunette) and wears glasses. I know what kind of car she drives but don't want to drop that much detail LOL. Kinda kicking myself for not approaching her again after that encounter.
    Opportunity knocks but once my friend. What's the worst she could've said? No? Then move on.

  2. #5776

    Kick my self for this. Cash and dash

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...1/254567996441

    She's my type- a spinner. Didn't communicate consistently. Ended up at a dump on Rivers. Wait around for her, she says she wants to meet me outside for her safety. I'm cool with it. She's the girl in the ad, gets in my vehicle (brave), I buy her cigs at the store 50' feet away. She tells me she's been doing this for less than 6 months, her good friend who 'isn't her friend any more' taught her how, and she likes what she does. She says she wants money Now. Red flag- and I say ehhhhhhhh. I want to give it to her in the room because I have experience with this shit & She goes on, and on and on about her safety, it's what she always does, and I chime in with my thoughts about how she can haul ass (which she did). I was getting anxious, said whatever & gave her donation and she says sweet follow me. Then I follow her up stairs to breeze way. She stops and says oh shit I need to call someone (this bullshit). Calls, and says has to pay for room. I then knew it was over. I "should have asked for He Money Back", but didn't, she tells me to go to the 3rd room down on the left while she goes where ever. I ask and she tells me she going to room 242 but not to go knock bc her kids are in there. She leaves and goes on the opposite side of hotel and doesn't come back. Never ever ever give these chicks money unless you're in the room, the doors locked and they're not wearing shoes. If they question it ask them if we'll take their shoes off and get comfortable.

    I changed my texting app # and hit her up again and roasted her for being a trick. Of course she had her garbage alibi.

    Stay safe out there guys, think with your head and not with your head.

  3. #5775

    Good provider

    The 2nd link is a good time, she can be hard to nail down though. For this area she's top notch; Pretty, nails done, petite, clean from what I could tell. I'd see her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbh20  [View Original Post]
    I keep see the adds and I'm just curious if anyone has had a dream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/662745378189

    Or this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/071088792520

  4. #5774

    Weird experience

    Ran into a lady at a hotel early in the morning. Parked and she got out as I was parking and walked towards my car. I got out thinking nothing of it to which she started talking to me like she was expecting somehow f that person was me. She was a dark black hair, had on glasses and looked to have a nice rack and body. Once I told her I didn't know what she was talking about / slash I'm not the person she thought I was we both laughed it off and went out deprecate ways. I was at the hotel to see someone else who was there yet so I went back to my car and as I got in she pulled off (I think to park at a different spot because I left and came back and saw her car a different place. Kinda wanted to ask if she saw people but didn't want to walk up to here car. So basic what I'm asking is does anyone know a lady who fits that description? Older white women, easy on the eyes, dark hair (black or dark dark brunette) and wears glasses. I know what kind of car she drives but don't want to drop that much detail LOL. Kinda kicking myself for not approaching her again after that encounter.

  5. #5773
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongMagee  [View Original Post]
    She's fun and freaky, she gives a little bbj and wants to get right to the action 80 qv.
    Anyone willing to share a link?

  6. #5772

    Curious

    I keep see the adds and I'm just curious if anyone has had a dream.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...r/662745378189

    Or this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/071088792520

  7. #5771

    Just once last week

    Quote Originally Posted by SoftballUp56  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with her?
    She's fun and freaky, she gives a little bbj and wants to get right to the action 80 qv.

  8. #5770

    Citrine DATY extra

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    She definitely gives stripper vibes. Was DATY available?
    I wasn't sure so I asked her and was told DATY is not included, but available for an extra fee. Her reaction suggested it would be tolerated, but not appreciated.

  9. #5769
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    2 out of 10 can be a gem. Mostly are ugly and have the same number with 5 or 6 different pictures posted back to back especially on listcrawler. None of the pictures are accurate.
    Totally agree. I get sucked in with the picture and show up to a totally different person. Even when I ask if they can send a current picture.

  10. #5768

    Dominican

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/160280076

    Solid provider. Is girl in pics and video. I'd repeat. Usual reasonable Latina rates. Not a clock watcher tho. Everything covered. I'd recommend.

  11. #5767

    Anyone

    Anyone have any experience with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231115_123636_TextNow.jpg‎  

  12. #5766
    Quote Originally Posted by BDotM  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of rolling the dice with one of them. Anything I should be aware of? Outside of what you stated.
    I just show up if they are way off in what I like or see I determine at that point whether to stay or not. Let's face it we do this hobby based on what we visually want to enjoy.its all a temporary fix for most us guys correct me if I am wrong. We do it because we picture that dream girl. All their ads promise a lot like bare etc and none of those really ever really happen. They want you in and out as quick as they can.

  13. #5765

    Lilliana's Friend

    Has anybody seen her friend Stephanie? She has reference to her on her ad and gives the phone number. She told me they have not done doubles but would entertain the idea.

  14. #5764
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    2 out of 10 can be a gem. Mostly are ugly and have the same number with 5 or 6 different pictures posted back to back especially on listcrawler. None of the pictures are accurate.
    Thinking of rolling the dice with one of them. Anything I should be aware of? Outside of what you stated.

  15. #5763
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    I checked, so some of those latinas are bust or fakes? I dealt with some back in Raleigh Nc they seem to all come from the same place def real down there.
    2 out of 10 can be a gem. Mostly are ugly and have the same number with 5 or 6 different pictures posted back to back especially on listcrawler. None of the pictures are accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape