Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 498 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 7465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5725
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get the weird text from her phone?
    No but check this out. Newly updated ad title and description: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...m/000295043383.

  2. #5724
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRickTeasey  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, been a while since I posted.

    Saw Citrene last night, she offers a true GFE and is a sweetheart. Recently moved to the area from west coast, is trying to get situated so there's no incall and she doesn't have a car yet. Pics are accurate. Great BBBJ (begged for DT), covered FS cowgirl / rev cowgirl and doggy were all I could handle after that. She spent more than an hour with me and we had a lot of fun. She's open minded, easy to talk to and seemed sober at first (we had a few drinks together). Mentioned she's down for fetish but cost is extra, so please respect her boundaries. You may see her working at one of the sc's downtown soon. Treat her right fellas, she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/citrine_13

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/679688979084

    1 Rick.
    She definitely gives stripper vibes. Was DATY available?

  3. #5723

    Golfball / Melissa

    Anyone else get the weird text from her phone?

  4. #5722

    Anyone pulled the trigger on this one.


  5. #5721

    Slim MILF

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...0/351971553245

    Dreamt of this one a couple times recently. Very good communication. Pics are accurate, I'd say she looks better in person. Very slim, looks good in a dress. Ad says 40 but I call bullshit on that. Definitely older. Anywho, first dream was ok. West Ashley low end incall. Head game is kinda average. Second dream was less impressive. Not much of a dick taker. Tried to stay in this weird position that didn't allow for much penetration. Too slim for my taste. I felt bone every time I thrusted. She's a running back as well. By that I mean she likes to rush. QV damage was pleasantly low for nowadays at 80 cents. Wouldn't repeat unless all other options were exhausted.

  6. #5720

    Queen of Wasting Time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/955412977209

    I've posted about this provider in the past but I've actually had a dream since then. She looks worse in person. There's a reason why she doesn't smile in her pics. Her teeth are rotted out. She's not particularly good at any one thing, but I will say that her room was very well kept and she was shower fresh. Although she isn't much to look at, she is obliging and the visit was actually enjoyable. She's very convenient for me, so I attempted to have another dream. Communication was fine and smooth since we now knew each other. I'm told to come to the door only for no one to answer my knocks. My messages go unanswered. She finally hits me back about 30 minutes later with a super weak excuse. My advice, stay away. She's an ok provider but she's certainly not worth the hassle. This chick is super paranoid and skittish. I personally think that she gets off on wasting guys time. Whatever she's on makes her act really weird sometimes.

  7. #5719

    Citrine deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay a deposit?
    I did not pay a deposit. YMMV. She asked for $20 upfront. I typically wouldn't but I told her I would consider it if we could do a video confirmation call. I figured at least I could write it off quickly as fake, without wasting much more time. She wanted to confirm some basics too, and after a 5 minute call we were both satisfied each other was legitimate. No deposit.

    1 Rick.

  8. #5718
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    Too much free time yesterday and decided to see what I could dream up. Found this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/362049604636 and communications were good. Staying at a place West Ashley. The good, does not have GPS, got the job done. The Bad: Place looks like a bomb went off inside. Kept room dark so I would not see her demons. Christy got the job done but I will not repeat. The pictures are mostly accurate prior to demon invasion. Happy Hunting.
    Thank you. She has been on my contact list and I have chatted a couple of times but could not connect when she was in Mt P. Thanks for the information.

  9. #5717

    Took one for the team

    Too much free time yesterday and decided to see what I could dream up. Found this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/362049604636 and communications were good. Staying at a place West Ashley. The good, does not have GPS, got the job done. The Bad: Place looks like a bomb went off inside. Kept room dark so I would not see her demons. Christy got the job done but I will not repeat. The pictures are mostly accurate prior to demon invasion. Happy Hunting.

  10. #5716

    She looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by Dxman24  [View Original Post]
    She looks like Hareigh Wilde.

  11. #5715
    Quote Originally Posted by JustWanToHelp  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her but she did not respond.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...x/357811289056
    She's around. I believe she was in a relationship before and no longer in it.

  12. #5714
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBird09  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen trina recently? She was my go to for a while a few years ago but I've been gone for years so was wondering if she's still ok. If not any recommendations for a BBBJ / cim provider.
    Tried to see her but she did not respond.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...x/357811289056

  13. #5713
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrell01  [View Original Post]
    She is tall, natural busty and not a clock watcher. I think she is attractive and enjoys herself, but she has some odd rules and has cameras inside her apartment. I called her out on it a while back and she said they weren't turned on. I just don't trust someone who keeps Ring cameras in every room.
    I mean I would like to see her, I really would, but for 6 bills just to get what I want it's a pass for me. For a little less I'd take the plung but it's confusing. It seems some get extras with the base rate and some don't. Ik it YMMV but I'm not sure I'm willing to waste the 300 on just a massage or the 600 to get what I want. There's too many traveling girls coming to town so frequently now that it makes her not even an option. She seems to carry herself well but she not a 6 bill girl to me, as much as I want to see her. Plus what you said about the camera stuff that's a no go for me. Ring cameras in EVERY room is a big red flag LOL. Even more so telling you they aren't turned on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar64  [View Original Post]
    I think Zara is one of better providers. You get a safe private incall location If you chose the body rub service, the massage is pretty decent. She is as described but I think she is attractive and while not a 20 something spinner she is fairly young (compared to me LOL) Also You can have an intelligent conversation with her.
    Could you PM about your experience?

  14. #5712
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle25  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/macy/59274587

    Anyone have any thoughts on Macy? I think I've found reviews on her from a while back but I'm not 100 percent if this is the same person. Any information would be awesome?

    Also, if you have any suggestions on a BBBJ providers let me know!
    Looks familiar, maybe I am wrong but wasn't she the one with the boyfriend who was robbing people after they paid her?

  15. #5711

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by Boxcar64  [View Original Post]
    I think Zara is one of better providers. You get a safe private incall location If you chose the body rub service, the massage is pretty decent. She is as described but I think she is attractive and while not a 20 something spinner she is fairly young (compared to me LOL) Also You can have an intelligent conversation with her.
    What is the differences between her different rates?

    -B.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape