Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 498 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 7465
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5770

    Citrine DATY extra

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    She definitely gives stripper vibes. Was DATY available?
    I wasn't sure so I asked her and was told DATY is not included, but available for an extra fee. Her reaction suggested it would be tolerated, but not appreciated.

  2. #5769
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    2 out of 10 can be a gem. Mostly are ugly and have the same number with 5 or 6 different pictures posted back to back especially on listcrawler. None of the pictures are accurate.
    Totally agree. I get sucked in with the picture and show up to a totally different person. Even when I ask if they can send a current picture.

  3. #5768

    Dominican

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/160280076

    Solid provider. Is girl in pics and video. I'd repeat. Usual reasonable Latina rates. Not a clock watcher tho. Everything covered. I'd recommend.

  4. #5767

    Anyone

    Anyone have any experience with her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231115_123636_TextNow.jpg‎  

  5. #5766
    Quote Originally Posted by BDotM  [View Original Post]
    Thinking of rolling the dice with one of them. Anything I should be aware of? Outside of what you stated.
    I just show up if they are way off in what I like or see I determine at that point whether to stay or not. Let's face it we do this hobby based on what we visually want to enjoy.its all a temporary fix for most us guys correct me if I am wrong. We do it because we picture that dream girl. All their ads promise a lot like bare etc and none of those really ever really happen. They want you in and out as quick as they can.

  6. #5765

    Lilliana's Friend

    Has anybody seen her friend Stephanie? She has reference to her on her ad and gives the phone number. She told me they have not done doubles but would entertain the idea.

  7. #5764
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    2 out of 10 can be a gem. Mostly are ugly and have the same number with 5 or 6 different pictures posted back to back especially on listcrawler. None of the pictures are accurate.
    Thinking of rolling the dice with one of them. Anything I should be aware of? Outside of what you stated.

  8. #5763
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    I checked, so some of those latinas are bust or fakes? I dealt with some back in Raleigh Nc they seem to all come from the same place def real down there.
    2 out of 10 can be a gem. Mostly are ugly and have the same number with 5 or 6 different pictures posted back to back especially on listcrawler. None of the pictures are accurate.

  9. #5762
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    Read about 7 pages back I've got a whole list of my experiences on how they work the game or should I say their watcher.
    I checked, so some of those latinas are bust or fakes? I dealt with some back in Raleigh Nc they seem to all come from the same place def real down there.

  10. #5761
    Quote Originally Posted by Xcvxxx  [View Original Post]
    Damn looks like the left town. I seen a bunch of other latinas post around here anyone care to share experiences? Dm me if you'd like looking for a Latina provider.
    Read about 7 pages back I've got a whole list of my experiences on how they work the game or should I say their watcher.

  11. #5760
    Quote Originally Posted by Ltus20  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guys! In town for a night. Any recommendations for Mount Pleasant are? DM open.

    Thank you so much!

    LT.
    None in mt p. That's all rich life. Milfs are well taken care of.

  12. #5759

    Visiting Charleston

    Hi Guys! In town for a night. Any recommendations for Mount Pleasant are? DM open.

    Thank you so much!

    LT.

  13. #5758

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by HogHead72  [View Original Post]
    These two right here are my ATF. Thank you for the heads up Bro. (also need to clear your inbox, says full).
    Damn looks like the left town. I seen a bunch of other latinas post around here anyone care to share experiences? Dm me if you'd like looking for a Latina provider.

  14. #5757

    Ashley Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    If yall do see her inbox me I am curious. She told me she was canceling this Charleston trip.
    Yes, she also told me she was canceling her Charleston visit due to a death in her family.

  15. #5756
    Quote Originally Posted by Domino1174  [View Original Post]
    Just look on tryst. Her reviews are definitely favorable!
    If y’all do see her inbox me I am curious. She told me she was canceling this Charleston trip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape