Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 7465
-
11-17-23 04:45 #5770Senior Member

Posts: 37Citrine DATY extra
I wasn't sure so I asked her and was told DATY is not included, but available for an extra fee. Her reaction suggested it would be tolerated, but not appreciated.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-23 14:54 #5769Senior Member

Posts: 178Totally agree. I get sucked in with the picture and show up to a totally different person. Even when I ask if they can send a current picture.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-23 15:19 #5768Senior Member

Posts: 176Dominican
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/160280076
Solid provider. Is girl in pics and video. I'd repeat. Usual reasonable Latina rates. Not a clock watcher tho. Everything covered. I'd recommend.
-
11-15-23 12:39 #5767Regular Member

Posts: 17Anyone
Anyone have any experience with her?
-
11-15-23 09:23 #5766Senior Member

Posts: 99I just show up if they are way off in what I like or see I determine at that point whether to stay or not. Let's face it we do this hobby based on what we visually want to enjoy.its all a temporary fix for most us guys correct me if I am wrong. We do it because we picture that dream girl. All their ads promise a lot like bare etc and none of those really ever really happen. They want you in and out as quick as they can.
Originally Posted by BDotM
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-23 14:42 #5765Senior Member

Posts: 870Lilliana's Friend
Has anybody seen her friend Stephanie? She has reference to her on her ad and gives the phone number. She told me they have not done doubles but would entertain the idea.
-
11-14-23 09:29 #5764Senior Member

Posts: 47Thinking of rolling the dice with one of them. Anything I should be aware of? Outside of what you stated.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 20:27 #5763Senior Member

Posts: 992 out of 10 can be a gem. Mostly are ugly and have the same number with 5 or 6 different pictures posted back to back especially on listcrawler. None of the pictures are accurate.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 11:20 #5762Senior Member

Posts: 155I checked, so some of those latinas are bust or fakes? I dealt with some back in Raleigh Nc they seem to all come from the same place def real down there.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 15:02 #5761Senior Member

Posts: 99Read about 7 pages back I've got a whole list of my experiences on how they work the game or should I say their watcher.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 15:00 #5760Senior Member

Posts: 99None in mt p. That's all rich life. Milfs are well taken care of.
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 12:47 #5759Senior Member

Posts: 59Visiting Charleston
Hi Guys! In town for a night. Any recommendations for Mount Pleasant are? DM open.
Thank you so much!
LT.
-
11-06-23 08:33 #5758Senior Member

Posts: 155Latinas
Damn looks like the left town. I seen a bunch of other latinas post around here anyone care to share experiences? Dm me if you'd like looking for a Latina provider.
Originally Posted by HogHead72
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 23:10 #5757Senior Member

Posts: 82Ashley Nicole
Yes, she also told me she was canceling her Charleston visit due to a death in her family.
Originally Posted by Justto72
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 19:19 #5756Senior Member

Posts: 99If y’all do see her inbox me I am curious. She told me she was canceling this Charleston trip.
Originally Posted by Domino1174
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




