The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 938 1438 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 30814
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24259
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    Been eying this 2 girls for a while but haven't seen any reports yet. Anyone can share any info on this chick's?

    First one no name: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/110608225378.

    Second one been working also with another Pawg girl which offers greek, I think the other name's girl is sky or something like that. Was wondering if she really offers greek and what was the damage.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160607094#.

    Third girl is in rocky mount any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rocky...y/361337984319

    Also in my last two adventures seen this 2 girls, first one is a Brazilian phat a $$ girl which I highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160531119

    And second one a nice pawg:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160588425

    Both of them damage was 100. Not too bad to compare what others ranges are. Please guys do not participate in theat overpriced ranges I know is hard to find some good talent but you can still find some out there!!
    The first one is one of the bigger mysteries to me. I have never seen a review of her and have been eyeing her for a couple of years. Me and another brother on the board are stumped by her. I have texted with her a couple of times but it has never worked out. As a matter of fact, I was going to see her a couple of weeks ago but she responded to me too late. Unfortunately, I have no report to add, but like you I'm hoping that someone else can finally chime in on her.

  2. #24258

    Skylar

    Also, any report about this one will be really appreciate it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/294119075358

  3. #24257

    Eying and report

    Been eying this 2 girls for a while but haven't seen any reports yet. Anyone can share any info on this chick's?

    First one no name: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/110608225378.

    Second one been working also with another Pawg girl which offers greek, I think the other name's girl is sky or something like that. Was wondering if she really offers greek and what was the damage.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160607094#.

    Third girl is in rocky mount any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rocky...y/361337984319

    Also in my last two adventures seen this 2 girls, first one is a Brazilian phat a $$ girl which I highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160531119

    And second one a nice pawg:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160588425

    Both of them damage was 100. Not too bad to compare what others ranges are. Please guys do not participate in theat overpriced ranges I know is hard to find some good talent but you can still find some out there!!

  4. #24256
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Cary PD has nothing better to do.
    They have been active lately.

  5. #24255

    Cary PD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    C m T, 11/18.

    Only charge, straight up arrest.
    Cary PD has nothing better to do.

  6. #24254

    Uncle visit

    C m T, 11/18.

    Only charge, straight up arrest.

  7. #24253

    Ass eaten

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    Alexa Nicole will eat your ass, lick your taint and balls and suck you dry.

  8. #24252

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6173350438

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  9. #24251

    The list

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    It would be interesting to look at reviews of the list and see who thinks they are also great kissers.

  10. #24250

    Tasty Cuban

    Who says run can't be had in Raleigh these days? I was near Crabtree, texted this girl and was in her room literally within 2 minutes. Looks exactly like the pics. Language barrier wasn't a problem. At first, no tit sucking but she relented, thankfully. They are as good as they look. Nice but short covered BJ squating, spread legs. Started in mish and I was all over those tits too, and she pulls me out and starts rubbing my dick on her clit. Then she grabs my face and points to her pussy. So I went down and she tasted great. She was getting off and I dove in for deep pounding. Flipped her over and blasted her lazy dog and finished in the bag. 120 and I was on my way.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160559639

  11. #24249

    The Game Is Fucked Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    I agree. These prices are ridiculous. Now these girls are trying to charge from $140 to $200 for quicks but if you read some of these posts, there are guys who are paying $400 to $600 or more for the same types of girls and you see why these girls are charging what they are with these elevated prices because guys are paying for them.
    Facts I used to see this provider $40 for a quick visit but dumbass mongers messed it up smh the girl now try to say $100 for a quick visit I was like hell nah I seen you for $40 and that's it mongers got to put they foot down on these hos.

  12. #24248
    Quote Originally Posted by LLT29  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/160375050

    Tempted 1st timer. Any info is appreciated.
    Yes, will repeat. She's a bit deaf but I got what I went for.

  13. #24247

    Rimming

    Trina in Durham area for sure.

    She LOVES rimming.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    DM me for details.

  14. #24246
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    That's Shana who got banned from the bookstore.

  15. #24245

    Anyone seen Heather?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/160375050

    Tempted 1st timer. Any info is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape