High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 938 1438 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 30788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24233

    Cary PD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    C m T, 11/18.

    Only charge, straight up arrest.
    Cary PD has nothing better to do.

  2. #24232

    Uncle visit

    C m T, 11/18.

    Only charge, straight up arrest.

  3. #24231

    Ass eaten

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    Alexa Nicole will eat your ass, lick your taint and balls and suck you dry.

  4. #24230

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6173350438

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  5. #24229

    The list

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    It would be interesting to look at reviews of the list and see who thinks they are also great kissers.

  6. #24228

    Tasty Cuban

    Who says run can't be had in Raleigh these days? I was near Crabtree, texted this girl and was in her room literally within 2 minutes. Looks exactly like the pics. Language barrier wasn't a problem. At first, no tit sucking but she relented, thankfully. They are as good as they look. Nice but short covered BJ squating, spread legs. Started in mish and I was all over those tits too, and she pulls me out and starts rubbing my dick on her clit. Then she grabs my face and points to her pussy. So I went down and she tasted great. She was getting off and I dove in for deep pounding. Flipped her over and blasted her lazy dog and finished in the bag. 120 and I was on my way.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160559639

  7. #24227

    The Game Is Fucked Up

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbact  [View Original Post]
    I agree. These prices are ridiculous. Now these girls are trying to charge from $140 to $200 for quicks but if you read some of these posts, there are guys who are paying $400 to $600 or more for the same types of girls and you see why these girls are charging what they are with these elevated prices because guys are paying for them.
    Facts I used to see this provider $40 for a quick visit but dumbass mongers messed it up smh the girl now try to say $100 for a quick visit I was like hell nah I seen you for $40 and that's it mongers got to put they foot down on these hos.

  8. #24226
    Quote Originally Posted by LLT29  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/160375050

    Tempted 1st timer. Any info is appreciated.
    Yes, will repeat. She's a bit deaf but I got what I went for.

  9. #24225

    Rimming

    Trina in Durham area for sure.

    She LOVES rimming.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    DM me for details.

  10. #24224
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    That's Shana who got banned from the bookstore.

  11. #24223

    Anyone seen Heather?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/160375050

    Tempted 1st timer. Any info is appreciated.

  12. #24222
    She weights about 250.

  13. #24221

    Judy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Shana, Nikki, country girl I think can be searched on here and from the adult Bookstore.

  14. #24220

    Elle, 2nd date

    This is a copy and paste that I left on her CallEscort profile, which is easier to bookmark and keep track of than List Crawler / Mega Personals / Escort Babylon:

    https://callescort.org/919-971-1476

    I've had two dates with Elle so far. The first was a cardate QV and the second was a full service incall. She only does incall twice a week so you have to jump on those days when she has them. As said before, she looks like her photos, so there's no bait and switch. To be honest, she looks better in person than her photos. She's very attractive. I told her I'd pay her to walk around topless all day, her boobs are so perfect. Both dates with Elle were perfect. She seems like she gets into it and she has a very friendly personality. I liked her immediately. She can be playfully seductive, even tempting. It's little details like that which matter. Her prices are a bit high but the service is so good, you want to spend everything you have just for more time with her. The drive is a little out of the way but it is so worth it compared to the other providers out there. The incall location was clean and safe. Will repeat and do recommend again.

  15. #24219

    I don't know her name but she's been around forever

    I've never had a date with her but this chick has been in the game for YEARS. I'd say she's a safe bet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape