Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 439 of 2053 FirstFirst ... 339 389 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 489 539 939 1439 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 30790
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24220

    Elle, 2nd date

    This is a copy and paste that I left on her CallEscort profile, which is easier to bookmark and keep track of than List Crawler / Mega Personals / Escort Babylon:

    https://callescort.org/919-971-1476

    I've had two dates with Elle so far. The first was a cardate QV and the second was a full service incall. She only does incall twice a week so you have to jump on those days when she has them. As said before, she looks like her photos, so there's no bait and switch. To be honest, she looks better in person than her photos. She's very attractive. I told her I'd pay her to walk around topless all day, her boobs are so perfect. Both dates with Elle were perfect. She seems like she gets into it and she has a very friendly personality. I liked her immediately. She can be playfully seductive, even tempting. It's little details like that which matter. Her prices are a bit high but the service is so good, you want to spend everything you have just for more time with her. The drive is a little out of the way but it is so worth it compared to the other providers out there. The incall location was clean and safe. Will repeat and do recommend again.

  2. #24219

    I don't know her name but she's been around forever

    I've never had a date with her but this chick has been in the game for YEARS. I'd say she's a safe bet.

  3. #24218
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    DM me for details.

  4. #24217

    Chloe in Raleigh on Eros

    Has anyone seen Chloe who's currently on Eros (Eros verified) in Raleigh?

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/5915744.htm?cat=1

    Yesterday I scheduled a date for this Monday, we exchanged photos for confirmation.

    But I also took a photo of the correspondence.

    Today I had another question and sent a text to today's ad for Chloe.

    The responder had no knowledge of my scheduled date.

    I looked at my picture from ystrdy and it was a completely different ph. Number than today.

    So I went back to the new number and asked for a picture. Responder sent pic of different girl.

    At that point, I cancelled the date and blocked both numbers. Has anyone seen her?

    Bait and switch scam?

    Thanks!

  5. #24216
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBJohnson  [View Original Post]
    I tried to set up some time with her yesterday. The girl was pissed as soon as I asked for reviews saying It was too much texting and I was wasting her time. So I had to pass.

  6. #24215

  7. #24214

  8. #24213
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    Trina is who you are looking for. You can find her on Tryst.

  9. #24212

    Angi

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    Angi seems pretty open to it as I never ask but she just goes for it sometimes. Idk how willing she'd be if you haven't seen her before. Just search her name on listcrawler.

  10. #24211

    Ridiculous prices

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    Heard from one of my friend 120 was also accepted.
    I agree. These prices are ridiculous. Now these girls are trying to charge from $140 to $200 for quicks but if you read some of these posts, there are guys who are paying $400 to $600 or more for the same types of girls and you see why these girls are charging what they are with these elevated prices because guys are paying for them.

  11. #24210

    Discount rate available it seems

    Heard from one of my friend 120 was also accepted.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Sucks how QV's are slowly inching up to 140. Fight it guys!

  12. #24209

    Best time to get better quality women

    The best time to get better quality women is around the Christmas and Thanksgiving holidays especially Christmas because you have females who usually don't provide this service on a regular basis and want to make extra spending money for the holidays.

  13. #24208

    Multiple cities

    Quote Originally Posted by NCMustang  [View Original Post]
    I thought this was interesting, of course some concerns LOL. Anyone tried it?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160082533
    If you do a little research you will see they currently have ads posted in Richmond, Baltimore and Raleigh all at the same time and each with a very specific address which is interesting since they say in the ad they set it up at their home, but they send you to a Marriott. This is all BS and some kind of set up don't even reach out.

  14. #24207
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?

  15. #24206
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, if someone talked about this Angel.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/247612203285

    Dreamed a QV, damage 140 roses.

    No GFE, CBJ offered, if you are a boob guy you will enjoy.

    She is tight and Slim, Mish, Daty, Doggy. Little guy vomited in Dogy. I think to me whatever seen she is best in town only disadvantage non GFE.
    Sucks how QV's are slowly inching up to 140. Fight it guys!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape