Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 938 1438 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 30797
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24242
    Quote Originally Posted by PrivateName  [View Original Post]
    What is CDG and C M T?
    Initials of individuals arrested on the wake county arrests page.

  2. #24241

    Ghosted By Apex MILF

    Setup two appointments in the last week with Apex MILF and was ghosted both times. The crazy thing is she even gave the address but went silent the day of. WTF.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/864051416576

  3. #24240
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterT69  [View Original Post]
    CDG also at the same location wthin 2 hrs. Only a few rooms down. I don't recognize her, but saw it was the same charge
    What is CDG and C M T?

  4. #24239
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    C m T, 11/18.

    Only charge, straight up arrest.
    CDG also at the same location wthin 2 hrs. Only a few rooms down. I don't recognize her, but saw it was the same charge

  5. #24238

    My $. 02

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    What's the deal with this one? From what I have gathered, it seems like she may be a scammer. But I've also seen good reviews. She offers a package deal, but from looking at the other review site, it seems you pay for the package up front and then she blocks or avoids you so you never get the other sessions. Then I read she was threatening to out people. I've never seen someone with such a wide range of reviews.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/191409063726
    I fell for the good reviews, and got scammed out of good chunk of money with her "package" deals. I think her MO is to lure you in with one good session, and then try to get as much as she can with never-fulfilled promises of future visits.

  6. #24237
    Quote Originally Posted by JimNc85  [View Original Post]
    Been eying this 2 girls for a while but haven't seen any reports yet. Anyone can share any info on this chick's?

    First one no name: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/110608225378.

    Second one been working also with another Pawg girl which offers greek, I think the other name's girl is sky or something like that. Was wondering if she really offers greek and what was the damage.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160607094#.

    Third girl is in rocky mount any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rocky...y/361337984319

    Also in my last two adventures seen this 2 girls, first one is a Brazilian phat a $$ girl which I highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160531119

    And second one a nice pawg:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160588425

    Both of them damage was 100. Not too bad to compare what others ranges are. Please guys do not participate in theat overpriced ranges I know is hard to find some good talent but you can still find some out there!!
    The first one is one of the bigger mysteries to me. I have never seen a review of her and have been eyeing her for a couple of years. Me and another brother on the board are stumped by her. I have texted with her a couple of times but it has never worked out. As a matter of fact, I was going to see her a couple of weeks ago but she responded to me too late. Unfortunately, I have no report to add, but like you I'm hoping that someone else can finally chime in on her.

  7. #24236

    Skylar

    Also, any report about this one will be really appreciate it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/294119075358

  8. #24235

    Eying and report

    Been eying this 2 girls for a while but haven't seen any reports yet. Anyone can share any info on this chick's?

    First one no name: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/110608225378.

    Second one been working also with another Pawg girl which offers greek, I think the other name's girl is sky or something like that. Was wondering if she really offers greek and what was the damage.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160607094#.

    Third girl is in rocky mount any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/rocky...y/361337984319

    Also in my last two adventures seen this 2 girls, first one is a Brazilian phat a $$ girl which I highly recommend.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160531119

    And second one a nice pawg:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160588425

    Both of them damage was 100. Not too bad to compare what others ranges are. Please guys do not participate in theat overpriced ranges I know is hard to find some good talent but you can still find some out there!!

  9. #24234
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpHunter69  [View Original Post]
    Cary PD has nothing better to do.
    They have been active lately.

  10. #24233

    Cary PD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkbp  [View Original Post]
    C m T, 11/18.

    Only charge, straight up arrest.
    Cary PD has nothing better to do.

  11. #24232

    Uncle visit

    C m T, 11/18.

    Only charge, straight up arrest.

  12. #24231

    Ass eaten

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    Alexa Nicole will eat your ass, lick your taint and balls and suck you dry.

  13. #24230

    Anyone seen this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6173350438

    Anyone have any info on this one?

  14. #24229

    The list

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    I'm trying to get my ass eaten. I've seen a few of you mention that there are a handful of girls that just go for it. Who's on that list?
    It would be interesting to look at reviews of the list and see who thinks they are also great kissers.

  15. #24228

    Tasty Cuban

    Who says run can't be had in Raleigh these days? I was near Crabtree, texted this girl and was in her room literally within 2 minutes. Looks exactly like the pics. Language barrier wasn't a problem. At first, no tit sucking but she relented, thankfully. They are as good as they look. Nice but short covered BJ squating, spread legs. Started in mish and I was all over those tits too, and she pulls me out and starts rubbing my dick on her clit. Then she grabs my face and points to her pussy. So I went down and she tasted great. She was getting off and I dove in for deep pounding. Flipped her over and blasted her lazy dog and finished in the bag. 120 and I was on my way.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/160559639

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape