Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 26662
-
11-20-23 15:17 #20152Senior Member

Posts: 170Bad Comms vs Ripoffs
Originally Posted by TakingChances2
[View Original Post]
I agree that good comms are important, while bad comms are a pita. You both gave examples with specific details from your personal experiences with bad comms. I can personally understand why you didn't want to deal with that, and why you sought out other options.
Originally Posted by Jeronimo7
[View Original Post]
But, obviously, bad comms aren't even in the same universe with ripoffs. I think specifics are mandatory if ripoffs are mentioned. Ripoffs are Defcon 1 unforgivable. At the same time, unfounded claims of ripoffs can be really damaging to someone's livelihood.
-
11-20-23 11:36 #20151Regular Member

Posts: 17Advice needed
Hey guys,
I am new to this and could use your help. I tried meeting up with a couple providers in the past and was too nervous to perform or they were not up to my standards. I am 59 years old and in good shape. I am very selective when it comes to women so they need to be attractive, clean and open to training a new monger. I would prefer a great massage with a beautiful lady and would rather get acquainted with one on a regular basis rather than jump around with many. Milan has great reviews and feedback but since I am new and not senior yet I cannot get her contact info. I would possibly be open to a full service too. Your recommendations are appreciated.
-
11-20-23 10:45 #20150Regular Member

Posts: 64UTR Bliss
It seems getting a UTR girl or some level of relationship is key. I tried working with CS, and comms seemed easy, and we scheduled a date. Unfortunately, work closed my "window of opportunity,' and I had to cancel. I texted the day before as soon as I found out. She proceeded to call me names and told me to lose her number. I did.
Now, I'm sure these ladies have to deal with more than their share of assholes. But customer service and experience are vital to any business.
Originally Posted by Jeronimo7
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 05:37 #20149Senior Member

Posts: 104Don't know about any of that, so I can't speak on it. I attempted to setup with her on 2 occasions. I'd have to dig up the texts to see the details, but I remember her being extremely difficult and exhausting to talk to so needless to say she made sure I "lost interest" rather quickly. Went to see my UTR and had a great time sleeping over. Seems to me like one of these girls that doesn't understand we have options LOL.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-23 21:15 #20148Regular Member

Posts: 64Seems TGTBT
Hello, I can't seem to find anything for this number. She previously posted using the name Dallas. Not sure. So far comms have been ok. A little spooked with no information.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/983138176922
-
11-19-23 12:57 #20147Senior Member

Posts: 208Curly Sue
I've only visited CS once. I thought she was sweet. Honestly, I can't picture her ripping someone off.
Originally Posted by Sailor42
[View Original Post]
But if you have a link, or specific details, that type of info would be helpful. Without specifics, it's likely damaging to someone's livelihood to imply that they rip people off.
-
11-18-23 22:38 #20146Senior Member

Posts: 4439CurlySue
I know she has had a habit of ghosting, haven't heard she ripped anyone off.
Originally Posted by Sailor42
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 19:15 #20145Senior Member

Posts: 64Slippery when wet
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/404623630259
Ok I've posted about this one a couple times. Saw her just recently, big disappointment. Time to move on to some one new. Any suggestions?
-
11-18-23 18:27 #20144Senior Member

Posts: 337Curly sue
So she's done ripping people off?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 17:54 #20143Senior Member

Posts: 4439Jenna / CurlySue
Saw Jenna/ Sue for a great car date Friday.
As always swallowed every drop!
Wish I could get out tonight she has a nice room.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/458721459718
-
11-18-23 09:34 #20142Senior Member

Posts: 52Cj!
Hello Gents!
So after reading all these reviews I'm finally going to try and see CJ.
I've been and SD for a while and so my last reference saw my last year.
But I'm wondering if anyone here knows aid CJ will take other screening?
I'm looking to see her next week, so I want to get my ducks in order, thanks!
-
11-17-23 13:36 #20141Senior Member

Posts: 48Inconsistent
She can be fun, but also very inconsistent in her comms & attitude. Close, but pass.
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
YMMV.
Ausable Out!
-
11-17-23 11:24 #20140Senior Member

Posts: 114Thanks Gene!
Originally Posted by Gene2
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 10:14 #20139Senior Member

Posts: 64When I contacted her it's been different places. The amount I mentioned was a guess because I gave her more then necessary. She always answers my text.
Originally Posted by Willy314
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-23 08:21 #20138Senior Member

Posts: 65Cj
I can't wait to see you one of these days!
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






