Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 6988
-
12-05-23 12:40 #5203Senior Member

Posts: 2110Thyme
Thanks for reporting here. Usually when a profile has been around for as long as hers I assume it's not a scam. You should consider reporting her on the site as well.
Originally Posted by AsianCarGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-23 12:35 #5202Senior Member

Posts: 65Thymekeeper scam
Pulled the stg scam. Hosted. Boyfriend / brother came in. Stay away.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...b-3c7417fb08b0
-
12-05-23 05:05
Senior Member
-
12-04-23 12:19 #5201Senior Member

Posts: 1533Rachel
For all those trying to reach Rachel, I just made contact. Another guy apparently already set up a meet. Have fun if you can handle her. She said I can give out her deets…can mention me so she knows how you know her.
-
12-03-23 02:36 #5200Senior Member

Posts: 88Thanks for the reply. That's too bad. LOL. Would've been fun I bet LOL.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 19:49 #5199Senior Member

Posts: 2110Jade
DB told me she deleted it. He still has access because he is subscribed but hasn't figured out how to download and share the videos. Such a shame LOL. But DB is a good guy from what I can tell. Jade is also a good girl, but mostly Botox and appearances, not raw adventure.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-23 18:24 #5198Senior Member

Posts: 88Can some Dm me Jades only fan? Thanks 🙏127997;.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-23 15:36 #5197Senior Member

Posts: 2110Jade
She's OK. Very transactional. Can't / won't DT. There's much better out there.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-23 13:35 #5196Senior Member

Posts: 1533Rachel
I've already answered most of your DMs. For those I haven't answered or contacting her on SA. I was told from someone close to her that she's back in treatment, so you probably won't get responses for a bit.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 21:48 #5195Senior Member

Posts: 430Rachel
Is this person traumatized or in special needs?
After all of that, she is wild during sex?
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-23 08:49 #5194Senior Member

Posts: 2110Rachel
To be fair, her profile does say monogamous and platonic, both of which I filter out. Sometimes we only see what we want to see.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-23 22:17 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 1533Rachel
Originally Posted by RegalFreeman
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
Yes she's back from Cali. Maybe I thought it would be different. Nave was I. The body was calling, and I was like a mosquito to a bug zapper. Met at CVS. No pics or vids sent to her or seeing her in a long time. She kept calling me as I walked up. She then looked up and instantly knew who I was and immediately wrapped herself around me and kissing me in front of the CVS door. I'm sure the customers enjoyed the PDA.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
Anyways, I'm a glutton for punishment sometimes. I obviously didn't learn from my previous meetup. I would not recommend her to anyone unless they are in need of a challenge. I have only been successful in finding one method to get her to stop talking. I tried some methods the other day. BJ doesn't work. She still talks. Alcohol. Nope no change in behavior. Daty and fondling. Nope. Get inside her. Yeap that does the trick. Like a switch until you're done so hopefully you aren't a minuteman. It worked 2 out of 3 times. Dropped her off. 4 hrs was all the pain and frustration for one day. Be aware, she will blow up your phone with texts and video calls the next day wanting to hang out regardless if you say no or ignore her. She will say she's blocking you. Then 20 min later will tell you she loves you.
Challenge anyone? Last 2 pics were taken within last few days.
-
11-20-23 15:51 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 265Rachel
The red flags cannot be big enough, danger Will Robinson danger!
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
She is super cute, but a total trainwreck. She needs professional help.
Obviously, its your choice, but she is a headcase.
-
11-20-23 15:03 #5191Senior Member

Posts: 153If anything what you just quoted seems more like a warning to stay away LOL.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-23 05:04 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 78She appears to be back in CT. I have not tried to contact her since I am kinda taking a break. But I saw her online end of last month so anyone that had her contact could try her again.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-23 16:34 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 131Contact
Anyone care to share her info?
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






