Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradford0007  [View Original Post]
    So I found a hack on accident that is really pretty cool! So for those who don't have an account or refuse to pay to use SA you can actually find most on FB. So if you have a regular account on SA (basic or free) so when you browse the girls just keep looking at the same profile a few times. Browse like 10 girls you like and re-visit their profiles again. Your smart phone will notice that you're interested in "friending" them and when you go onto fb they have that friends suggestions. You'll be amazed how many of them are sugar babies. I'm talking to a couple now LOL.

    Bradford.
    Interesting.

    Does this really work? Anyone else able to replicate this?

  2. #5187

    Has anyone seen her?

    She's from Enfield. https://members.seeking.com/member/ba6c494c-9f45-4cc6-9066-49614a54997d

  3. #5186

    Anyone seen this girl?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...a692bdd3740ade

    Goes by Polkadotsss.

    Sent her a note on SB, but have not heard back; she did visit my profile though.

    Pics below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9327.jpg‎   IMG_9326.jpg‎   IMG_9325.jpg‎  

  4. #5185

    Poor Man's Seeking Arrangement

    So I found a hack on accident that is really pretty cool! So for those who don't have an account or refuse to pay to use SA you can actually find most on FB. So if you have a regular account on SA (basic or free) so when you browse the girls just keep looking at the same profile a few times. Browse like 10 girls you like and re-visit their profiles again. Your smart phone will notice that you're interested in "friending" them and when you go onto fb they have that friends suggestions. You'll be amazed how many of them are sugar babies. I'm talking to a couple now LOL.

    Bradford.

  5. #5184
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Used to post on STG couple years ago.
    I knew you would have the answer LOL.

  6. #5183

    STG victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Vee or Vik.

    I am sure I've seen her face on here before.

    Can anyone confirm she's an STG or BP girl?
    Used to post on STG couple years ago.

  7. #5182
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    Vee / Vik

    Goes by Vee or Vik.

    I am sure I've seen her face on here before.

    Can anyone confirm she's an STG or BP girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Vee.jpg‎  

  8. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I met this one in the Groton area, but figured that this is the best place to post a review.

    I enjoyed this young latina's curves and her direct approach. We met after her shift, still in her work attire so we roleplayed a bit.

    She cannot host, but is willing to drive. No greek and YMMV regarding protection. She wouldn't go below 400, but someone may have better luck than me.

    I would definitely see her repeatedly if I am near that area again. She is a very nice person with a genuinely big heart and even bigger personality. Enjoy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-071f6eb76d39
    Thanks for report. Looked in my phone. I remember her. September 2020. Never got to see her or talk numbers back then. Interesting 3 years later and she won't go below 400. Dammit. She is pretty hot. Surprised she gets that many takers down in Groton. Must be enough horn dogs willing to pay for her to command that. I will throw out 300 to her she if she remembers me. Couldn't hurt. Raw could be nice.

  9. #5180

    Taylor

    Pretty sure that's her. But she didn't have that tattoo on the inside of her right upper arm when I saw her 6 years ago. Probably still sweet as ever though, which is why her boyfriends are always running roughshod and making life for mongers risky. She seems to be using old pics though (at least one of them even says 2020). She's a lot bigger now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MyHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-a20b09db78aa

    Thought I saw someone on STG that could be her. Anyone confirm?

  10. #5179

    Looks familiar

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-a20b09db78aa

    Thought I saw someone on STG that could be her. Anyone confirm?

  11. #5178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042

    SB with a menu

    Well damn, live and learn.

    Never had I ran into a "supposed" SB with a full service menu printed and ready to hand out.

    Told her to get back on Backstage and blocked her ugly ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic2.jpg‎   pic1.jpg‎  

  12. #5177

    B Fairy / Berenice

    Saw this one the other day at a hotel I got us in Windsor Locks, CT. This one is a lonely house wife out of Chicopee, MA and she is willing to drive up to an hour away. Very horny lady and she looks better in person than her photos. Quoted 240 ppm but I was able to talk her down to 200. If you show her a clean test, she'll let you do bbfscip. She is on birth control and her head gave is very enthusiastic; but she won't do cim.

    Immigrated from Spain. She kind of expects a legit mini-date in the room before getting into action, so we chatted for about 30 minutes sipping on wine she brought before she pushed me onto the bed and said she wanted some action. She's very enthusiastic in bed. Loves bbfscip. A little bit of a belly but nothing too crazy large. Definitely baby damage down there when I tried for DATY. Spent about 2 hours with her total with her probably talking 2/3 of the time. She can only meet before 1 pm on weekdays and after 3 pm on weekends.

    If you can tolerate her talking a lot, she'll reward you with a good time. 200 for bbfscip with msog.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-e0876bc74e44
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 38662a5c-6e12-485c-8df6-23457c3dc94a.jpg‎   57ac0589-bf7c-4131-ba84-82862df49789.jpg‎  

  13. #5176

    AuroraMariee

    I met this one in the Groton area, but figured that this is the best place to post a review.

    I enjoyed this young latina's curves and her direct approach. We met after her shift, still in her work attire so we roleplayed a bit.

    She cannot host, but is willing to drive. No greek and YMMV regarding protection. She wouldn't go below 400, but someone may have better luck than me.

    I would definitely see her repeatedly if I am near that area again. She is a very nice person with a genuinely big heart and even bigger personality. Enjoy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-071f6eb76d39

  14. #5175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1042
    Quote Originally Posted by Cochonne  [View Original Post]
    He gave her his hotel safe pass code so she could store her winnings with his. She spotted $50 k cash and went back later, leaving him at a U2 concert.

    Paid $2500 for the weekend and didn't get anything either.

    He will get some of the money back.

    Full story on Yahoo.

    Now we know where the GPS starts.

    Haha.
    One word: IDIOT.

  15. #5174
    Quote Originally Posted by Cochonne  [View Original Post]
    He gave her his hotel safe pass code so she could store her winnings with his. She spotted $50 k cash and went back later, leaving him at a U2 concert.

    Paid $2500 for the weekend and didn't get anything either.

    He will get some of the money back.

    Full story on Yahoo.

    Now we know where the GPS starts.

    Haha.
    https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...l-safe-police/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape